Paranoid Zico

In Love with a Con Artist

You headed downstairs to see the boys all shoved in the kitchen. You headed towards the door when Woohyun blocked your path.

"Where do you think you're going missy?" You rolled your eyes and pushed pass him. He stuck his chest in front of your face. "Nuh uh. You can't leave yet."

"I'm a blackbelt in karate and I can flip you like lifting up a twig." You threatened. You saw Woohyun gulped and sensed he wasn't exactly the strongest guy on earth. "That's what I thought."

You brushed pass him when someone grabbed your wrist. "Sam, you're leaving? How about stay for dinner?" Sungjong asked.

You shook your head. "I really have to go. Plus I don't want to eat in the same table as that thing." You glared at Woohyun.

"Do you want me to walk you home? It's kind of dark out." L asked sheepishly while rubbing th back of his neck.

Everyone shifted their attention to the good-looking boy with their eyes wide. *He usually refuses to talk to people nonetheless offer to walk her home.* Woohyun frowned.

You shook your head. "It's fine. It can't night life in Seoul can't be as bad as New York can it?" You chuckled.

You waved them goodbye and left. You checked you phone to see if you have any missed calls or texts. You got a message from P.O.

It said: 'Where are you? Zico is nagging and going nuts! Meet us at the club!'

---------------

You power-walked to the club to see your best friend scolding at the Block B boys all lined up.

"Heyyy Zic. What's going on?"

The Block Boys saw you and were relieved. "Sam is over there." Taeil pointed out. Zico turned around to see you safe and sound.

He hugged you. "Those Infinite boys didn't do anything did they?" You shook your head. "Why would they? If they dare lay a hand on me someone is going to lose their manhood." You elbowed Zico jokingly.

Zico calmed down his motherly instincts and all you you walked home safely.

You plopped on you bed and thought about the long miserable day you had. *How long do I have to survive like this?*

Immediately, you fell sound asleep.