When you are hungry, tired and working your off, you faint.

In Love with a Con Artist

Infinite made you carry their books and whatever they have again, but at least they are not making you walk to their house.

At the school parking lot, you saw two black SUV cars. Four of the members hopped in one while Sunggyu drove the car you were getting in.

Hoya took the front seat while Woohyun pushed past you to take a passenger seat. He knocked all the books out of your hands as you gawked at him.

He turned around and smirked at you. "Pick those up and hurry!" He ordered.

"Yah! Don't be so mean. You knocked them down." Hoya defended. You were kind of surprised he actually defended you.

He got out the car and actually helped you. *This guy probably hit his head.* But you didn't reject his help.

You all got in the car with the douche of the group sitting next to you and eyeing you the whole time. You felt a bit creeped out and kept your distance from him.

You reached a grand mansion and realized these guys all live together in this big house. You were not surprsied at the size since you use to live in a house bigger that this.

The boys ordered you around like a maid and made you do ridiculous chores. Now it just made you even more worn out.

L and Sungjong who were the only ones who noticed your tiredness tried to help you, but was quickly distracted by another member.

Sungyeol went to get some milk in the refrigerator and noticed it was empty. "YAH! SLAVE GO TO THE MARKET AND GET SOME FOOD!" he ordered.

Dongwoo quickly took out pad and paper to write down the long list of food Sunyeol, Sunggyu and Woohyun wanted.

Hoya came out of the bathroom and was clueless about what was going on. Dongwoo handed you the list asn told you to come back within an hour.

You gaped at the long list. "How am I suppose to carry all of this and walk up that steep hill you drove up?"

They all shrugged. "Well you sure are not going to take our cars."

"How about she take that two person bike in the garage." Hoya suggested.

You stared at Hoya in shocked. "Well gee. I wonder what is wrong with one person riding a two person bike??"

"I'll come with you then." he offered. *Why is he being so nice to me?* You understood why L and Sungjong would be nice, but not Hoya.

You shurgged it off and accepted his help. The other boys couldn't believe what Hoya did.

-------------

After about a 15 minute bike down the hill, you arrived at the supermarket and spilt the list with Hoya who gladly helped you.

By the time the two of you came out of the market, you were holding five shopping bags each. You were very weary and tired. You couldn't take it anymore.

As you approach the locked up bike, your head started to spin until you saw a white light. Finally you fainted.

Hoya heard loud thud and the sound of dropping shopping bags. He turned around to see you laying on the floor with the groceries all scattered on the sidewalk.

He threw down the remaining groceries and ran towards you. He had no clue what to do and started to panic.