New Girl

In Love with a Con Artist

Unfortunately for Infinite, when they tried to sneak out of school, security has caught them red-handed so they had no choice, but to return. Since they are the very few elites amongst the school, they were led off easily without punishment.

The boys slumped in their seats at the back of the classroom when the teacher smacked her ruler on the desk.

"Okay class, we have a new transfer student. She is also one of the wealthy students so please treat her right."

"NEHH~" The class said in a boring tone.

A tall slim girl walked in the classroom making all the boys drop to their knees and girls red with envy at her beauty.

She flashed her perfect smile showing off her whitened teeth. "Annyeonhaseo. My name is Iseul." She bowed polietly and looked around for a particular person.

Iseul spotted Hoya and perked up. Before the teacher could assign her a seat, immediately, she took the empty seat next to Hoya, which coincidentally was yours.

"Okay then. Iseul-sshi, you may sit there from now on." The teacher said with her eyebrows furrowed.

Hoya, who was depressed and sleeping did not noticed the figure next to him.

Sungyeol shot his hand up to make a comment.

"Yes, Sungyeol-sshi?"

"Sam sits there. Can't Iseul sit somewhere else preferably far far~~~~ away?" He motioned his hands in a wave form.

"Well Sam-sshi can sit some where else. No matter where she sits she will still excell in her studies."

"But-"

"No more buts. She can sit next to Woohyun-sshi. Happy? Now let's start class."

Sungyeol sat back down and pouted with a glare shooting at Iseul's direction. Iseul felt a pair of eyes on her and smirked at Sungyeol.

*Oh no she didn't!! No one smirks at the Lee Sungyeol!!*

-----------------

When it was time for lunch, Hoya woke up from his 'nap'. He almost fell off his seat when he saw a girl with so much make up caked on her face batting her eyelashes at him.

"I-I-Iseul??? W-What a-a-are y-you??"

"Oppaa~~~" She chimed with aegyo. "Do you want to have a lunch date with me?"

On the outside Hoya was calm, but on the inside he was screaming for help.

"I got things to do." He tried to think of an excuse. He looked around and saw that Infinite had ditched him. *Some friends.*

"What things? Let's go together." She beamed.

"I uhhhh. have to go to the bathroom."

"We can go together!"

"BWOH?!?!You can't go to the boy's room."

"Oh right, then I'll wait for you outside."

"Ummm....I actually have to go number two so it's going to take a while."

Iseul pouted her lip cutely. (Or trying to anyway.) "How long will you take? I'll still wait."

*Man this girl is persistent!!* "How about you go buy food and when I'm done, I'll go find you arasso??"

Happily, Iseul nodded her head.

*Thank god I got rid of her. Now all I have to do is hide in the bathroom until lunch is over. I can't do this all year.*