First Day

In Love with a Con Artist

Today was your first day at Woolim High School. Zico came over and knocked on your door, knowing you would most likely hit the snooze button to your alarm clock.

"SAM OHHH SAM!!!! RISE AND SHINE!!!! IT'S YOUR FIRST DAY AT A KOREAN HIGH SCHOOL YOU DON'T WANT TO BE LATE."

"Give me five more minutes." You moaned.

He was persistent with the knocking, which finally woke you up. You walked over with your bedhead hair to open the door for him. "Happy? I'm awake!"

He patted your head. "Good girl. Now go wash up and eat the breakfast I bought you. Do you avve all your books and supplies?"

"Yes, mom." You walked out opf the bathroom with a toothbrush in your mouth.

"Good. Now hurry up, or you'll miss the bus." You quickened your pace and wore your neatly ironed uniform. You shoved your black thick rimmed glasses on your face.

You didn't want anyone outside of school to recognize your face so you put on a small diguise just for school.

You and Zico ran down to the bus stop. The bus arrived just in time. "Good luck today." He attempted to ruffle your hair like a kid, but you hopped on the bus and waved bye.

---------------

You made your way to the principal's office to get your schedule. The principal warmly greeted you because you were an excellent student from the States.

You made your way to homeroom alone since you got use to the hallways when you got lost heading towards the office.

The teacher made you introduce yourself to the class. "Annyeonghaseo, I'm Samantha Kim, but people call me Sam. Nice to meet you all."

"Thank you Sam-sshi. Class, please treat her well and show her around, she is from America so she doesn not know about Seoul that well. You may take the empty seat next to Lee Howon-sshi. Howon-sshi, please raise your hand."

He reluctantly raised his hand. *Why does that name sound familiar?* You walk towards the boy. *Wait! He's the guy from yesterday! Oh Shizzles!!! I'm so screwed! Please don't recognize me!*

You looked around nervously and noticed a few other familiar faces. *Oh my heebie jeebies! They are all here!! FML!*

You glued your eyes to the board without making eye contact with any of them. But from a corner, you noticed Sungyeol staring at you suspiciously.

The teacher wrote down a calculus equation on the board. "Any volunteers to solve this problem? Or do I have to assign heavy homework?" Back in the States, you already took Calculus I, so you shot your hand up to save the class from a pile of homework.

At the same time, Sungyeol, the smartie of Infinite raised his hand up. The teacher looked at the two of you in surprise. "Well, you both can come up and solve it then."

You both got up from your seats and raced each other in front of the enitre class. You placed you chalk on the ledge. "Mr. Park, I'm done." Sungyeol stared you while he was half way done the equation.

"Good job, Sam-sshi." The entire class clapped except for Infinite who was surprised there is someone actually smarter than Sungyeol.

You both returned to your seats. *I'm not an easy target to bully, Mr. Giant.* You thought to yourself.

*Interesting girl. School is finally a competition. I am looking forward to competing with her.* He smirked.