CAUGHT! Or maybe not?

In Love with a Con Artist

*Oh Sh*t* You turned around to see Woohyun with a smile on his face. "We meet again. It must be fate. Now can I get your name?" He asked with a sparkle in his eyes.

"I have to go." You brushed his arm away, but he pulled you closer. "Get off me." You looked over his shoulder to see six more boys headed your way. *Oh snaps.*

You kneed Woohyun in the stomach and dashed through the revolving doors. Woohyun held into his stomach which is hurting painfully.

His friends came over laughing at him. "You just got rejected. Say, wasn't that they sweet girl at the club." Dongwoo said. Sungyeol squinted at you pushing the revolving doors to make an escape.

You turned around to see the six boys eyeing you. *Eeeeep! Please don't chase after me!!* Sunggyu eyed your face. *She looks familiar. Oh it's that little b*tch that stole my wallet.* He went chasing after you and so did the rest of the boys. They were wondering why their leader was so pissed off.

You reached a bus stop a few blocks away waiting for it to come. Luckily a bus came just in time. You hopped on and texted Zico you were on your way home.

He replied by saying he just got home. You sat on a window seat of the bus and stared out. You noticed two BVM cars were following your bus.

You squinted to see who were the drivers. *Oh Sh*t! It's them! Why are they so persistent!! Sheeesh!*

You saw the jerk at the pool in the front seat next to the driver. He spotted you on the bus and started to shout his lungs out, but you couldn't hear.

You tried to read his lips. *Give me back my picture? What picture? I didn't take a picture. I took his wallet. Idiot!* Woohyun who was sitting behind Hoya tried to calm him down before he jumps out of the car to attack the bus.

They got closer to the bus. *At this rate, they will be able to catch me. I have to think of a plan fast to get rid of them.*

A light bulb went on in your head and you texted Zico, who was already home.

-------------------

You got off the bus calmly and walked a few more blocks towards your mini apartment. You heard two cars screech to a stop. You saw the seven boys stomp out of their cars angrily. You made a dash inside.

They started to run after you. You use to run in your high school track team in America so your quickly ditched them.

You knocked on Zico's apartment. He opened the door for you and you shoved all you belongings inside, including the wallet you stole today.

He gave you the okay sign to signal he is ready. You went back to your door and took out your keys. You saw the seven boys huffing and puffing their way to you. You swiftly opened the door and was about to close it until a foot stopped you from doing so.

An angry Hoya was right in front of you with six boys dragging behind. You started to step back as he kept walking forward. "What do you want?" You stopped walking backwards when you hit the side of your bed.

"GIVE. ME. BACK. MY. PICTURE.!" He demanded. You looked at him confused. *What is this boy talking about?* "What picture?" *I stole his wallet, but not picture. Who wants to steal a worthless picture a anyway? Is his crazy?*

He leaned closer towards you. "I know you have it!" You pushed him away and stood up straight. "Why would I steal a goddamn picture? Get out of my apartment!"

Hoya looked even more pissed after you pushed him. He pinned you to your bed. "A little help would be nice." He yelled at the boys.

The three 'Sungs' perked up to help Hoya pin your hands and legs so you couldn't move. L, Dongwoo, and Woohyun who still thinks you' re an angel tried to stop them, but was scared off by Hoya's glares. So they watched helplessly off to the side.

Hoya viciously searched through your body. He felt your shorts for any pockets. You wiggled around in protest. "Yah! Get off me! I'm a girl." You  tried to struggle against the four boys, but it was useless.

"GET THE OFF HER OR I WILL CALL THE POLICE AND POST THIS UP ON THE INTERNET!" A voice yelled from outside your apartment door.

Everyone shifted their gaze at the door. While everyone was distracted. You kicked Hoya in the stomach and flipped Sungjong. You quickly escaped from Sunggyu and Sungyeol's iron grip and ran towards Zico.

Zico was holding up a camera on record. "I recorded what you did to this poor girl." You started to fake sob. *I'm not giving away this opportunity to earn money for college.*

Zico looked at you. *Why is she fake crying??* You gave him a wink. *I get it now. Sheesh! This girl takes things to extremes.*

The four angry boys and the three relieved ones were about to leave the apartment, but Zico stopped them in their tracks.

"Leaving already? What about reparations for ually assaulting this girl?" Zico smirked at them.

"What?! We did not ually assault her?" Hoya yelled. The other boys were confused. *What's going on?* They thought.

"I have everything on video. I wonder what will happen if it goes online?"

"You wouldn't!"

"Oh yes he would." You smirked and placed a hand on Zico's shoulder.

"You guys know each other?!" Woohyun exclaimed. You nodded your head. *So it was all a scam! And to think I was actually interested in her. This B*tch is a con aritist! FML! I hate this chick now!* He thought.

"What do you want?" Sungyeol asked calmly.

"Money." You replied.

"I expected that answer." Sungyeol said. "If money can buy that video then that's not a problem."

"I want $10,000 USD" You bargained. The boys huddled in a circle.

"Deal." Sungyeol wrote you a check and handed to you. You snatched it from him. You motioned Zico to hand them the tape. Hoya angryily stomped on it. *B*tch scammed us money and stole my precious picture. It's not the end. I will catch you again!!!*

The seven boys left your apartment angrily giving both you and Zico murderous glares.

*She looks so innocent. I thought she was a nice girl. Who knew?* Dongwoo thought. He shook his head and headed towards the door.

Woohyun gave you a hateful glare. *This b*tch! I thought she would actually be worth my time. I'm glad nothing happened.* You gave Woohyun a sarcastic good-bye. On the inside you are glad he found out about your 'profession' because now he can leave you alone.

Sungyeol gave you a smirk which made you a bit confused. *I thought he hates me. Why is he not giving me a glare or disgusted look?*

*Interesting girl. Very cunning. I am actually looking forward to meeting her again.* He thought.

L left without making any eye contact. *Why do I feel so guilty when he brushes past me?* You felt your heart ache a bit in disappointment.

When all the boys left, you shut the door and squealed. "Hey Zic, look! 10 grand! I can go to college with this money!"

He ruffled your hair. "That was a close one buddy."

"I know, but with you as my sidekick, I'm confident we would never fail!" You both laughed as your last day of summer ended.

You took out your school uniform and ironed it. *Tomorrow is my official first day of school. I wonder what it's going to be like.*