Getting Ready

In Love with a Con Artist

You looked through your entire closet, which wasn't very big. *Aish! Why would Zico have a party so sudden? I didn't even go shopping! I have nothing!*

You stormed over next door to hear a lot of voices yelling and laughing. *I guess Block B is in there.*

You barged in through the door to see the boys half-dressed in their formal attire.

"Uhhh....Zic??" I tried to looked away from the awkwardness. "i don't have anything to wear."

He walked over and grabbed a black bag and threw it at you.

"Here. We picked this up today for you." *So he was prepared already??*

You caught the bag and  saw Jaehyo bowing down in your direction.

*Since when did Jaehyo get so modest??*

"Don't worry, jaehyo is not wearing pants. Don't mistaken his modesty when he is in this position." P.O. announced innocently.

"Yah! Don't make fun of me."

You chuckled and left quickly so the boys can change.

-----------------

You put on the black mini dress Zico bought for you. *For a guy, he's got great taste.*

It was simple, but good enough for clubbing. It lightly tugged onto your curves, reavealing your fit body. *Maybe it's a bit too revealing?* 

You fixed your hair and put on your gold straped high-heels. *It feels so weird wearing them.* You struggled and wobbled a bit in them.

You checked your phone to see a message from Taeil.

From: Taeil
We went to set up so you have to go to the club yourself. Don't forget to bring that Hoya guy.
-wink-

You blushed knowing the fact that Hoya will be there. *I wonder how will he look? He's probably going to look handsome as always.*

You grabbed your clutch and locked your door. You were trying your best to walk carefully in your heels. It was your first time and you didn't want to break any bones or twist an ankle, not until you saw Hoya of course.

You were swinging your arms while walking in the evening streets of Seoul when you saw a familiar bumble bee car pull up. *Oh !*