First Day of Torture

In Love with a Con Artist

You and Sungjong were actually talking and laughing while walking to homeroom. It turns out he is such a nice guy AND he seems more like the slave that you are since he is carrying YOUR books for you.

The two of you were laughing at a moment you told Sungjong about when you were a kid back in the States.

The happy atmosphere was quickly changed when six kingkas blocked your way. You looked up with your tired eyes.

Sungjong gulped. "Sungjong-ah, go to class." Said Sunggyu. He gave you your books back and quickly scrambled to his class.

You held your books and glared at the six boys. "Hold my school bag." Woohyun ordered and so did the other boys.

L stared at you in sympathy while holding his own schoolbag. "Do you want me to hold that too?" You struggled with the other five heavy schoolbags filled with textbooks including your own.

He hesistated a bit and sighed. "I'll hold my own then."

"Good it better be that way." You said with attitude. *I hate all these boys! Every single one of them. I just don't get why girls like them. They aren't even gentlemen.* You started to mumbled a few curses at them.

Since you all have homeroom and every class together, you were carrying their books for them as they walked the hallways empty handed with groups of girls following them.

You trailed behind trying to keep everything in your arms.

During class they kept interrrupting your concentration to make you get up to sharpen a pencil or grab a pen in their pencil case for them.

Their ridiculous orders had made you even more tired from the lack of sleep last night. You were falling asleep in class anyway so it didn't matter if they kept harassing you.

You skipped breakfast that day so you were looking forward to eating a proper meal at lunch and take a 15 minute nap to catch up on some sleep.

When lunch finally came, you thought you can finally have some peace while the Infinite boys shift their attention to the girls that hit on them.

Unfortunately for you, it was actually the worst part of the day. The boys minus Sungjong made you get in line for them to get their own lunch.

They specifically ordered you were not allowed to get lunch until they got theirs. You were balancing six other trays like an acrobat.

You returned back in line to finally get your own lunch, but when it was your turn, there was no more food. Your stomach growlled louder.

*I'm so hungry. I won't have any strength to fullfil those ridiculous orders the boys will make me do.*

You groaned and dragged yourself back to Infinite's table. *While they eat at least I can catch up on some sleep.*

You laid your head on the table. Sungjong elbowed you. "Sam, you want some of my lunch?" He offered.

You looked up. "Nahh, I think I'm going to take a nap. I didn't sleep at all last night." You placed your head down.

You ALMOST fell asleep when you felt a hand slam on the table. "Excuse me SLAVE! You are not suppose to be sleeping! You should be standing next to us and watch us eat until we give you your next order." Woohyung yelled

*What is this? An ancient drama where I am sold into slavery and beat everytime I do something wrong?*

I rolled my eyes at him. You know that Woohyun has a special hate for you so when it comes to bossing you around he is always the first to point out your mistake and make you miserable.

"Get me a soda!" Dongwoo ordered.

"I want more rice and meanwhile fetch me a new pair of chopsticks." Sungyeol yelled.

"Why is my soup cold?" Woohyun complained.

"Get me some water!" Sunggyu annoyed.

"Where's my lunch? I wanted Kimchi not noodles!" Hoya whined.

L and Sungjong just watched the busy you hopping back and forth satisfying the complaining boys. The reason why L never ordered you around was because he did not feel the need to since you never really met him.

Your day dragged on with more unreasonable tasks by the boys.

Finally it was after school, you were literally a zombie. Hungry and tired, a bad combination.

Your eye bags were starting to show how tired you were and your stomach was constantly growling really loud during class.

You walked to your locker like the undead and turned your combination. You packed all your books to leave and swung your school bag over your shoulder.

Seven boys blocked your path. "You're not done with your day yet." Dongwoo smirked.

"It's not just during school hours you know." Woohyun leaned in close to your ear. "You are our slave even after school too until we let you go."  he hissed.

You clenched your fists tight. You were literally about to blow. *Hungry, tired, and more work?! Are you kidding me?*