Lectures from Zico

In Love with a Con Artist

That night, you returned home safely with a thick wad of cash again. You changed into your PJs and was about to drift off to sleep until you heard a knock on your door.

You went over and looked in the peep hole. It was an angry Zico. You opened the door and jumped on him. "ZIC!!!!!!"

His angry face turned into a priceless shocked expression. You clung onto his neck and he held your weight up with his strong arms. "What are you doing here so late?" You asked.

He furrowed his eyebrows. "You know why." He put you down and the two of you entered your apartment.

You ruffled your loose hair. "Zic, you know I was going to be fine. You were there with me."

"I know, but what if I wasn't? That ert could have swallowed you WHOLE!! I can't let erts touch my baby sis. You have to stay pure for your husband."

You rolled your eyes. *Oh no! His famous lectures again!* "Okay mom." You sat him down and patted him on the back. "I know I was safe the whole time because you were with me."

"Next time you dress like a e, make sure I'm there with you okay?" You nodded your head. He stood up to leave.

"Remember what you said. Money can be earned in many ways, but your purity is most important!" You kept nodding you head as you pushed him out the door.

"Okay, mom. Good night. You have work tomorrow."

"Okay, Good night! Remember what I said today!!!" He yelled as you slammed the door in his face. *Oh Zic you are going to make a good parent someday. kekeke*

You laid on your bed with one arm to support your head. You thought about what happened today. *What if Zic really wasn't there for me?Aish stupid Zic! You are getting in my head now!*

You ruffled your hair in frustration and shifted your body sideways. You shut your eyes and the first thing that popped into your head was the boy at the bar.

*If Zic wasn't there today, I wonder what would have happened? Will we really kiss? Well, I don't think I would have mind though. He was pretty cute!*

You drifted to sleep thinking about the cute boy.