Hip Hop Night

In Love with a Con Artist

You came out of the bathroom and started to wear your shoes while Block B was still relaxing on your couch.

"Don't you guys have work too?"

"Yeah, but we got Jaehyo right here so the boss won't mind if we're late." Kyung chuckled earning a glare from Jaehyo himself.

"So I basically rushed for no reason?"

"Yup." They all chanted while watching TV. You stuck your tongue out at them and sat on a beanbag chair.

------------------

ONE HOUR LATER.............

"Alright guys, let's head to work." Zico shouted.

"Awww, but I want to know if the guy in the drama will get the girl or not?" P.O whined.

Taeil pulled onto P.O. ear to get his lazy off the couch. "Ow Ow Ow Ow, hurt hurt hurt hurt." yelled P.O.

You all reached the club to find an s=angry looking middle-aged lady tapping her foot, annoyed.

"You are all late." She lectured.

"Well, it was because Jaehyo had a sudden stomach bomb and made us wait for him." Zico explained with a smile on his face.

Jaehyo glared at them. *Of all excuses why the most disgusting one?*

The lady rushed towards Jaehyo. "Awww are you okay? Would you like to rest for a while?" She his hair. You were trying hard to contain your laugh at how uncomfortable Jaehyo looks.

"N-No. It's okay." Jaehyo pulled away nicely. "Don't worry. It's Hip Hop night so you can relax a bit and maybe get on stage with some of your friends and perform." She nudged Jaehyo and covered her burning cheeks.

"Uh......" The rest of Block B looked at him mouthing 'Say yes!'. "Okay...I guess." He said.

The boss gasped in excitement and hugged Jaehyo while he glared at s. *You guys so owe me for this.*

---------

 So you and Block B pretty much slacked off all night and joined the other young adults for Hip Hop night. Zico made you DJ for others while he was the MC.

Zico started off with one of his goofy bids. An acoustic guitar popped out of nowhere and he started to jam to a random song he claims he made up at the top of his head.

Of course, his friends booed him off the stage, while B-Bomb stole the mike from Zico. While the Block B boys were causing chaos on stage more than performing, you looked around and saw a few familiar figures in the crowd.

*Oh no! They found me?* You started to panic. *I should get off the stage before they spot me.*


DON'T FORGET TO ANSWER THE POLL !!!! The last time I checked Woohyun was lagging behind while Hoya and Myungsoo are tied. So I still need a tie breaker.