Resolution

In Love with a Con Artist

You heard a rapid knock on your door and opened it.

"Howon??" You stared at your boyfriend who was still in his uniform and carrying his school bag.

He rubbed the back of his neck. "Hi Sam." You invited Hoya inside and he told you excruciating detail what just happened back at the mansion.

"My Howonnie is more than welcome to stay with me." You hugged him tightly.

"B-But......"

"No buts. I can't let my HoBaby stay out in the streets. What if a psychotic hobo hits on you or a hot girl trying to seduce you?"

Hoya kissed your cheek and chuckled. *She has the weirdest imaginations.*

"Since there is only one bed. I can take the couch." Hoya offered.

"Or you can sleep next to me." You bluntly stated and covered your mouth from embarassment.

Hoya smirked at your sudden offer as your face flush a tint of pink.

*Why did I say that? Now he probably thinks I'm some .*

-------------

After finishing a long round of homework, you and Hoya decided to hit the hay.

After eating dinner and showering, you and Hoya were comfortably snuggled in your full size bed. Hoya's arms were wrapped around your waist as he nuzzled your neck while inhaling your fresh scent.

You leaned against his chest and felt safe in his arms. The two of you were about to fall asleep when you heard a loud sound that sounded like someone just came in.

"Oppa, did you hear that?" You froze.

"Yeah."

You and Hoya got up, grabbing a night lamp as a weapon. You hid behind Hoya as the two of you approach the living room.

You flicked on the lights to see seven boys sprawled all over your living room in their Pjs. You and Hoya exchanged glances.

"Annyeong!!!!" P.O. waved.

B-bomb removed his eyemask and gave you a 'sup' nod.

"What's going on??" You asked in a slightly annoyed tone.

"SLUMBER PARTYYYY!!!!" Zico yelled coming out of the kitchen as Kyung threw a pillow at him.

"Slumber party? Why at my place?" You frowned.

"Because.......it's soooooo cozy." U-Kwon exaggerated with some aegyo.

You raised an eyebrow and folded your arms. "Really now?? Really??"

"Okay. You caught us." Jaehyo spoke up. Before Jaehyo could confess, P.O. and Zico pinned down the older one and covered his mouth.

"P.O. saw Hoya come in here and listened to your conversation. He heard Hoya will be staying with you for a while and since we don't trust two teens in one bed, we decided to you guys." Taeil bluntly confessed in a fast paced tone.

Your jaw dropped as your cheeks turned tomato red. You couldn't even make eye contact with Hoya since it was too awkward.

"Yeahh. I'm a stalker kind of guy." P.O. proudly smiled.

----------------

Mumbling a few curse words at Block B, you and Hoya gathered two sleeping bags in the living room. The boys did not trust you two in the room so they decided to make the two of you crash in the living room with them.

"Are you guys going to sleep at my place everyday??" You asked with exasperation.

"Nope." They all replied together.

"Good."

"Starting tomorrow, he will be staying with me." Zico replied.

"What?! Why?"

"Because we don't trust you two alone."

"Why?? What happened to the camaraderie amongst us???" You pouted."

"It's okay. I still get to see you and I will be living just next door." Hoya kissed your forehead goodnight.