Saved

In Love with a Con Artist

You quickly got off the stage and covered your face to avoid the men in black.

You were not careful and bumped into someone. You got back up and gave a 90 degrees bow. "I'm so sorry."

"If you are truly sorry then you shouldn't have left the mansion when I did not give you permission to."

You looked up to see it was Woohyun. "Oh. It's you. Look I'd love to chat and hear you nag, but I have an emergency right now so bye!" You waved and shuffled through the crowd. *Does he come here all the time??*

You were near the locker room and bathroom when you saw one of the men again. *Oh shoot! Where to hide?* You panicked.

Coincidentally, Hoya came out of the bathroom and spotted you. You grabbed him to a corner near tree plant. You buried your face in his chest asif it looks like you two were making out.

Hoya looked at you weirdly, but enjoyed the closeness. *What is she doing?*

You took a small peek over his shoulders to see the men gone. You let out a huge sigh and released Hoya.

Hoya's heart was starting to race faster. You looked at him and felt embarassed. "Sorry about that." You turned around to leave, but he grabbed your wrist.

"Do you need a ride home?" He asked.

You smiled and nodded. *At least he is tall enough for me to hide behind so those men won't come looking for me. Plus with all those muscles he have, I'm pretty sure those guys would feel intimidated.*

You took out your phone and texted Zico about what happened. Knowing him, if he saw you gone, he would go all 'Mama Zico' on you.

---------

Hoya held your hand tight, making sure he won't lose you and slipped through the crowd. You two made it safely outside and walked towards the parking lot.

He opened the door for you and you got in the passenger seat.

The drive home was silent until you noticed a Yellow and Black painted like a bumble bee Mercedes car trailing Hoya's car ever since you left the club.

You had a good feeling who it was.

"Uh.... Hoya-sshi. Can you not take me home?"

He raised an eyebrow. "Why? I thought you wanted to go home."

"Please I don't have time to explain now." You looked at the side mirror nervously.

Hoya sensed you panicking. "Okay, where do you want to go?"

"Anywhere, but home." You begged.

You checked his rear mirror and eyed the bumble bee mercedes. *Why is that car following me? Is that what Sam was worried about? Who is she exactly? What do those people want?*

"Buckle up your seatbelt and hold on tight because this ride is going to get a bit bumpy." Hoya warned.

Hoya stepped on the pedal and started to soar pass the speed limit.

He went through the highway. Thankfully there were not many cars. After about ten minutes of speeding, Hoya ditched the bumble bee car and took a random turn at an exit.

He parked right in front of the Han River and shut the engine.

"Now can you tell me what was that all about?" He asked. "Who are you exactly?"


POLL!POLL!POLL! DON'T FORGET TO ANSWER IT!! I'll decide tomorrow if there isn't a tie :)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/9045