The Heartbroken Hoya

In Love with a Con Artist

Hoya ran after you. "Sam!" He grabbed onto your wrist and spun you around.

"What's wrong? Is it because I hadn't contacted you? I'm sorry. My parents took away my phone. I tried to get a new one, but this bodyguard that my parents sent was spying on me this whole time. School is now the only time I get to be with you."

You ripped his grip off of your wrist. "Sorry, Hoya-sshi. I have something to do."

"Hoya-sshi? Since when did you become so formal? Did my parents contact you?"

"No. Now please. You are invading my personal space."

"Now I'm invading your personal space? Sam. I don't get it are you playing a prank on me? Okay. I lose please, you're scaring me."

You gave Hoya a serious glare. "Please. I really have something to do." You bowed and left the confused Hoya standing there.

You immediately ran into the bathroom trying to contain your tears. *I said I wouldn't shed another tear for you, but it's just so hard.*

You went into the nurse's office and faked sickness so Zico can come pick you up.

---------------

Hoya was dumbstruck. *Why is she doing this to me? What happend? Did I do something wrong?*

Most of the day Hoya just stared at your empty seat wondering why were you not here. Infinite noticed Hoya was not being himself ever since this morning so they decided to ditch school and have some fun.

"Guys, I'm not in the mood."

"We know. But we can't let you stare at Sam's empty seat all day." Myungsoo suggested.

"What happened between you two anyway?"

"I don't know." Hoya ruffled his hair in frustation. "She is just ignoring me and not talking to me. Do you think she's bored of me and wanted to breakup? No! Ican't let that happen. I can't lose her or I will go crazy." Tears stared to well in Hoya's eyes at the thought of losing you.

"I did not know Hyung was this emotional." Sungjong whispered to Sunggyu.

"We have to patch things up for them."

*I wonder what happened. Now everything that's happening seem so strange.* Sungyeol furrowed his eyebrows in deep thought.