Threat

In Love with a Con Artist

Jason got out of his 'Bumble Bee' mercedes car.

*Does he really think his car looks swag like this??* You stood there with your fists ready to punch him like you never punched anyone before. *If he comes near me then he will have to say goodbye to his manhood.*

"Well, well, well. Sam aren't you looking smoking hot today???" He winked at you.

On the outside you kept a straight face, but on the inside you were puking your guts out. *He makes Woohyun's greasiness look like crap,*

"Just shut your pie hole." You rudely told Jason.

He pretend to have that sarcastic hurt look. "Is that how you talk to your fiancee."

You rolled your eyes at him. "Like I'm gonna marry you." You spat.

His lips formedinto an irritating smirk. "You have no choice."

"Oh I think I do. I have no relations with my parents anymore so you have nothing on me." You confidently stated.

"Oh? What about that Zico guy and his friends?" *He wouldn't.*

"Oh and I heard you have a little thing going on with this rich boy huh? What's his name again? Lee Howon or should I say Hoya?"

Your hands formed a fist. *If he touches my friends or Hoya, things are going to get ugly.*

He walked over and played with your neatly curled hair. "Sam, I know you are a smart girl. I'm pretty sure you know the right choice to make." He cooed in your ear, sending an uncomfortable shiver down your spine.

------------

Meanwhile, Hoya and Infinite were getting ready.

"Hyung, we don't even know Block B that well. Why did they suddenly invite us to their leader's party."

He shrugged. *Who cares. Sam is going to be there. I wonder how will she look like tonight.* He smiled to himself.

Sungjong stared at his hyung curiously. *Why is he smiling like an idiot??*

Suddenly, Woohyun burst through the door.

"Hey, guys. Do you think this looks y enough for Sam??" He fixed his whole dress shirt and ed his shirt halfway.

"Hyung, you are such a ." Sungjong commented earning a slap inthe head from Woohyun.

Hoya looked at Woohyun and stared at himself with his loose tie and shirt with his first two buttons ed. *Would Sam like what Woohyun Hyung is wearing? Should I do that too??"

He looked at himself and back at Woohyun. *What if she gets attracted to him first.*

Sungjong seemed to be able to read through Hoya's worries and pushed Woohyun out the door.

"Sam will never like a guy like you, Hyung." And slammed the door in front of the older one's face.

"Hoya Hyung, you like Sam~" He sing-songed.

He snapped out of his daze. "Huh? N-No I d-do not??"

"You're just in denial." he patted his back. "Just dress the way you would and ignore Woohyun Hyung. He's always like that."

When Infinite was ready, they took two of their expensive cars to the club.

Hoya, Woohyun and Dongwoo sat in one car with Dongwoo driving, while Sungjong, Myungsoo,Sungyeol and Sunggyu sat in the other with Sunggyu driving.

They were driving down the street when they saw a girl in a short black dress, holding her gold-straped heels running away from some black men.

"Dongwoo Hyung! Stop the ar! Isn't that Sam??" Woohyun looked with his observant eyes.