Lies Lead to A Broken Heart

In Love with a Con Artist

You were walking home alone from school. You hadn't seen Hoya in a while nor any sign of Infinite. Your Block B friends noticed how you were not your usual self lately so they decided to cheer you up with a little pizza party in the evening.

You clutched onto the straps of your backpack and blew a rasberry. *I wonder how is Howon doing? How come he won't call me? Did his parents take away his phone?*

You were a block away from the apartment building when ou spotted that bumblebee mercedes car again. You rolled your eyes and walked in the opposite direction so Jason would not know where you are living.

"SAM!" You heard him call you, but you just kept walking faster.

Jason chased after you and pulled your wrist. "Did you not hear me call you?"

You furrowed your eyebrows and gave him a glare.

"What do you want?"

"I just want to tell you that your so called little boyfriend....what's his name again? Hoe something such a corny name.Has officially moved on." He smirked.

"Oh really? Nice to know." You brushed pass him, not believing any of his lies.

Jason tisked at you. "Sam. Sam. Sam. My little Sammie. You actually trust him? Come on wake up. Has he ever called you once this past week and a half?"

You stood in place and turned your heels to face him. "My matters are not of your concern thank you very much."

"Well, I don't want to see my fiancee getting hurt."

You scoffed at him. "Talking to you just degrades my IQ."

"Well, if you don't believe me then how about some evidence."

Jason took out a giant yellow envelope and handed it to you. "Look at it if you want. Or you can throw it away."

You snatched the package from him. *I wonder what could this be?*

You made sure Jason left in his bumblebee mercedes car before making a dash up to your apartment.

--------------

You ripped open the packed and out spilled a CD, a few tape recordings and a thick wad of pictures.

You browsed through the packet of pictures. They were all focused on Hoya and a tall, thin beautiful girl. For the first time in your life, you felt insecure and not your confident self.

*Is this the girl Hoya was talking about?* Every picture you looked at ripped your heart into pieces. You felt a sting piercing through your heart.

*They look so close and happy together.Is this why he never called? He forgot about me.* Tears started to trickle down your cheek as you wiped then away with the backof your hand and grabbed a box of tissues.

*Is this what being heartbroken feels like?* You took the CD and was scared to see what it was so you started with the tape recordings.

You listened to them on your laptop. They were conversations between Hoya and a girl. Immediately you thought of the girl in the pictures.

You couldn't take it anymore and broke the CD in half. You did not want to see or hear anymore of how happy Hoya is.

You picked everything up and threw it in the trashcan.

-----------------

You plopped on your bed and hugged a pillow for comfort while crying your eyes out. *I hate you Lee Howon. The first time in my life I actually fell in love and you come around just to smash my heart into pieces. I promise to hate you forever!*

You cried silent sobs into your pillow when a loud knock came from your door.