The Secret Stalker

In Love with a Con Artist

You were confused at Hoya's words. "Howon......" You held onto his arm tightly.

"Mr. Lee wants to see her." The man pointed at you.

Hoya frowned as you pointed at yourself. *Who's Mr. Lee??*

"No. He will not take her away." Hoya defended. You were touched at how Hoya was protecting you, but you had no time to admire that at the moment.

"Howon. What's going on?" You asked, but it seems like everyone is ignoring you.

"Mr. Lee wants to see her. NOW!" The man roared. "It's either she walks in obediently or it's the hard way."

Hoya sighed. "Fine, but I'm coming with her to make sure she is safe."

"Where are we going?"

Hoya turned to look at you. "We are going to see my father."

*What?!*

-----------------

Your feet were still hurting, so Hoya gave you some support as the two of you limped your way to the entrance of a big mansion.

You gulped as you entered inside, and made your way to the study room with the fireplace lit up to brighten the room from darkness.

You saw a middle-aged woman sitting on the couch nervously while a man in a leathered chair revealed himself from the shadows and sat next to his wife.

"You two have a seat." He ordered.

You and Hoya listened. You sat down nervously not knowing what was going on, but your instincts were saying something bad was going to happen.

Hoya held onto your hand tight and squeezed it for reassurance.

Mr. Lee saw how you two were quite intimate and frowned.

"Abeoji, I know what you are thinking." Hoya's tone turned cold.

"Good." Mr. Lee took out a giant pile of photos. Curiously, you took them and started to browse through them. There were pictures you and Hoya sharing moments.

The time you first met at the Five Star Hotel, and jacked his wallet.

The time you fainted and Hoya was there to help you.

The time you and Hoya rode the bike to the market.

The time you and Hoya were doing homework at the library.

The day Hoya came over for tutoring.

The day you and Hoya were at your apartment lobby.

The pictures of you and Hoya sharing your first kiss not too long ago.

The pictures of you and Hoya dancing and having a good time.

Finally the pictures of you falling asleep on Hoya's shoulder at the Han River a few hours ago.

*He's been stalking us??*

"Abeoji!! How could you stalk us!" Hoya was now pissed at his lack of privacy.

"You're my son and the heir to my business. I must keep an eye on you at all times so you wouldn't get into scandals like this." Mr. Lee glared at you.

"ABEOJI!"

"I can't let you go out with a girl like her."

"YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HER!"

"Oh really?" He took out another stack of photos and threw them on the table. "See for yourself."

They were pictures of you and Woohyun getting close at the club.

There were pictures of you getting chased by Teen Top.

There were pictures of you from the day you hung out with Sungjong.

There were pictures of you in Woohyun's embrace while Sungyeol was glaring at you.

There were pictures of you and Block B.

There were pictures of you meeting Jason again.

"This girl is not good news. See how many other boys she is seeing?? Some of them are even your friends. And you think you know her."

Hoya just let out a chuckle. "That's it?"

Mr. Lee frowned. "Do you even know how she makes a living?"

"You mean, being a theif and con people out of money? She's over that already." Hoya stated confidently. "And you don't even know her side of the story."

"You know and yet you still date this girl???" Mr. Lee started to yell.

"Yeobo. calm down. Let our son explain." Mrs. Lee stood up to stop the arguement. You just sat there stunned.

"Appa, Umma. Please. Trust your son on this one. She is a really good person." Hoya patted your hand and gazed into your eyes.

"YOU WILL NOT DATE THIS GIRL! IF YOU DATE HER I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO BREAK YOU TWO UP!!!"

"I think that's impossible." Hoya rested his forehead on yours as you blushed at his sweet words.

"IF YOU CHOSE HER THEN I WILL DISINHERIT YOU. YOU WILLNO LONGER BE LEE HOWON, THE HEIR OF A BIG COMPANY!!!"

Hoya glared at his father. "Then so be it. "

Hoya took out his precious family photo and slammed it on the table.

He grabbed your wrist and darted out the door, He stopped before he went out. "This is why I moved in with Infinite. You just don't understand me. I always treasured those childhood memories when we were actually a family, but I guess things will never go back to the way they were."

With Hoya's heart piercing words said, he left his mansion with you. *Howon, I did not know you went through a similar situation as I did." You squeeze his hand tightly to comfort him.

----------

Back in the study lair, Mrs. Lee is trying to calm the now furious Mr. Lee.

"I can't believe he just did that." He yelled.

"Yeobo. Calm down. There are many other buisiness partners out there in Korea. We don't exactly have to marry our Howon to his childhood friend, Iseul."

As if on cue, the maid came in with an emergency phone call.

"Hello?"

"Is this this Lee residence?" A sly voice spoke.

"Who is this?"

"My name is Jason Park. I am the heir and CEO of America's top airlines, United Nations. I would like to have some business relations with your company,"

"Oh?"