Friends

In Love with a Con Artist

You woke up early because you couldn't sleep last night. HECK! You didn't sleep at all! You were so tired, you could collapse any second, but would probably wake up any second from the problems roaming through your head.

You really did not feel like going to school, but if you skip, you know Infinite will turn you in to the police because they kind of know where you live from last time during the Hoya incident.

You did your morning routine and put on your uniform. You dragged you feet and tired self to the bus stop. You realized you forgot to eat breakfast and tell Zico you left already so you just sent him a text.

You walked slowly to school before you have to give up you freedom for thenext eight hours. You stomach was grumbling so you checked the time to see if you have a few spare secondsto buy something to eat at a nearby bakery.

You eyes almost popped out when you saw what time it was. You only had five minutes before the school gates close. You did not notice you actually walked a bit too slow and made a dash for it, but made it just in time.

You gulped and walked to your locker while suspiciously looking around for any sign of Infinite. You sighed in relief.

You got up carrying your books, but someone snatched it from you. "Annyeong!" Sungjong waved.

You rolled your eyes and reached for your textbooks, but he refuse to give them back. "Noona, I'll take care of them for you."

You raised an eyebrow. "We're the same age."

"Oh okay, then I'll just call you Sam then." You eyed the happy boy suspiciously. "Why are you do nice to me?"

He shuffled his feet with your books still in his hand. "Welll........I......" You got annoyed because you were about to be late for class.

"Spit it out! I don't want to be late for class. I actually care about my grades and school work if you hadn't noticed.!!" You screamed.

"Okay okay!Chillax! I just wanted to be best friends with you." Your eyes widened. *Did he get hit in the head or something? I thought he wants revenge. It must be a trick.*

"Sam-sshi, it's not a trick." Sungjong read your mind. "I really want to be friends with you. You see. I always get taken advantage of especially by girls and I just don't know how to say no, but with you as my coach, you can help me. I think you are awesome and I'm sure you will help me." He smiled and gave you a puppy dog look.

For some reason you actually believe him. *I do feel bad for him though. All those mooching off of him.*

You raised an eyebrow and thought for a moment. "Why not just ask that smart friend of yours. What's his name again? Sung something. So many Sungs in your little group I can't keep up."

"Oh Sungyeol? He's only book smart. He's not bok and street smart like you." He complimented.

You took this kid's words in deep thought. *It wouldn't hurt will it? I mean one less enemy in the gang.*

"Deal. We're friends then." Sungjong smiled like crazy and jumped for joy. "YAY!!"

You giggled at his cheerful personality. *He's going to be a fun kid to be around, hopefully.* The two of you walked to class together.

"Don't worry, you're my friend so I won't treat you as a 'slave' like my hyungs." He whispered to you and winked.