Back Together

In Love with a Con Artist

You crossed your arms as Hoya stared at you still confused.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He touched your shoulder, but you slapped him across the face with teary eyes.

You started to cry harder as you started to hit Hoya's chest at a constant rate. *I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!*

You cried so hard up to the point where you can barely talk.

Hoya kept asking what was wrong since he never saw you like this.

He did not know what to do, but to embrace you tightly as you continued to hurt him physically. He endured the pain until you were tired from hitting him.

You hugged him back and cried in his arms. Ironically you felt safe and warm, but atthe sametime there was still that piercing feeling in your heart.

*Lee Howon, I hate you. You always make my emotions conflict each other.*

Hoya stood still with you in his arms, but when he looked over at the trashcan, he saw something suspicious.

He abruptly let you go, making you feel disappointed. He walked towards the trashcan and picked up the pictures Jason gave you.

"Is this what you were upset about and refuse to tell me?"

You looked away and snatched the photos back. "Leave." You commanded.

"No."

You looked at him in shock. "It's my house. I can call the cops on you."

"I'm afraid when I explain to you, you won't want to anymore." He smirked.

Now it was your turn to be confused.

-------------

"So, I was pretty much sad for no reason?"

Hoya nodded his head.

"So I was also an idiot for listening to Jason?" You gave Hoya the -____- look.

"That's what love does to a person~" Hoya sang.

You smacked him. "Owww. What was that for? I thought you love me."

"Well love hurts." You smiled.

Hoya your hair as you rested your head on his muscular shoulders.

"Have you been working out?"

You can feel Hoya's heart beating rapidly. "So you noticed?"

You wiped the remaining tears off your face.  Out of no where Hoya started to sing some trot songs, making you laugh.

"What was that for?"

"I don't want to see my baby cry so I decided to sing to make her laugh."

You lifted your head off his shoulder and leaned in to kiss him. He responded by pulled you closer towards him and hugging your waist tighter.

When the kiss got up to the point where Hoya pushed you gently on the bed and got on top of you.

He started to trail butterfly kisses down your neck when you felt a slight pain that eventually turned into a good feeling.

Hoya looked up to see the hickey the shape of a heart now planted on your neck. "You are officially mine." He crashed his lips onto yours again.

Before things started to heat up, Block B bursted through the doors.

"Sam, your parents-" Zico stopped when he saw you and Hoya on the bed with him on top of you.

"Uh.....awkward~" U-Kwon whistled.