Threat

In Love with a Con Artist

"What? Some strange men caputured Hoya?" You screamed as loud as you can at both Sungyeol and Myungsoo.

"Oww. My eardrums. Chill, I memorized the license plate." Sungyeol stated calmly.

"So, but you don't who it is for sure and what if the plate  number is fake??"

You heard a loud knock on your door and went over to open it. It was the rest of Infinite and their worried faces entering your home.

"So what happened?" Sunggyu asked in concern.

"Hoya was kidnapped." You burried your face in your palms. "And I have a feeling it's my fault."

"How so??" Woohyun arched an eyebrow.

"Because on my way home.,I was suppose to be with Hoya, but he went back to school to get his textbook. I should have went with him. And on my way, Iseul and her gang tried to do the same to me,but it didn't work out for her." You explained.

"Now, this is just strange. Oh I remember seeing some weird tattoo on those men's arms, if that helps."

You went over towards your desk and started to draw.

When you were done with your sketch, you showed it to the boys. "Does it look like this?"

"Some what, but the tattoo has a resemblance to a 'J' but in a very fancy way." Myungsoo added.

"Jason." You and Sungyeol said together.

As if on cue, you received a phone call. You recognized the number to be Jason's and put it on speaker.

"Hello Sam." You placed a finger on your lips to tell the boys to be quiet.

"Hello Jason." You furrowed your eyebrows. "What do you want from me?"

"I want you to come to the church a few blocks away from your house and get married with me now." He ordered.

"In your dreams. Why would I want to marry a jerkwad like you."

"Well, then that means you don't want to see your precious hubby boyfriend again do you??" You can sense that Jason is smirking at the moment.

"What did you do????" You frowned.

Your phone beeped and you opened the message video that was sent. You saw Hoya in blindfolds, struggling to break free, but then two men came in the picture and started to beat him until he stopped struggling.

"Hoya." You whispered with tears in your eyes. "Let him go!!!!!!!!!!"

"No until I see you dress all pretty at the church, ready to exchange vows and sign the marriage contract with me."

Before you could say anything else, he hung up.

------------

"What are we going to do? If Hoya hyung was here, he would never allow Sam to marry that bastard whether he dies or not." Sungjong stated.

Before another peron could say anything else, Block B fell through the door.

"Hehehe. Sorry we heard everything." Kyung smiled.

Zico walked up to you and gave you a hug. "Don't worry. Everything will be fine." He comforted.

"No it won't I don't know where Hoya is." You sobbed.

"You don't but I do." Zico smirked.

"HUH?" All the Infinite boys said together.

"I have my ways." Zico chuckled moving his shoulders up and down with two thumbs up. (A/N: ahaha just like their dance xD)

"His ways as in, Zico hyung does not trust Hoya alone with you ever since he saw you two on top of each other so he stuck a tracking device on Hoya's school bag." P.O blurted earning a smack in the head from Zico.

"You make me sound like a stalker."

"Because you are, hyung." P.O whined.

"Anywho......if hoya was carrying his backpack when he was kidnapped, then we would be able to track him down." Taeil, the mature one explained.

"Well, when we separated, he did have his back pack on and he needed it to carry his textbook."

"When I saw him get dragged away, I saw he still had it on." Sungyeol said.

"Good. How much time do we have?"

Everyone looked at You. "He didn't say, all he said was that I get prettied up and head to the church, but Jason is pretty impatient so I wouldn't say more than an hour."

"Okay. When you get to the church, stall as much time as you can get okay??"

You nodded your head. "Okay, then. let's all go. And please bring Hoya back safe and sound." You begged the boys.

"Dont worry." Woohyun shrugged.

"Sungjong and Kyung can stay back to help Sam. The rest of us and pile into the car and track Hoya down and kick those men's . We will communicate via text message." Zico ordered. "Go, go,go." The boys minus Singjong and Kyung left your apartment.

*Maybe I should make a call to Mr. and mrs. Kim about this?* Zico thought to himself.