Karma

In Love with a Con Artist

Zico and you headed towards the spa to get yourselves pampered. You changed into a robe to get a facial while Zico went to get a back massage.

After a nice facial, you headed towards a foot massage. You passed by the lobby to ask the lady at the counter where it was.

You heard a few familar voices coming out of the elevator. They were talking about getting massages too. You turned around to see a few familiar faces.

You saw the rude jerk at the pool and the cute handsome guy you met at the bathroom. *They know each other? How can they be friends? One of them is such a jerk!*

But those two were not your concern. The other two guys with them made you worry. You gasped and quickly turned around. You took a flyer to cover your face hoping they can't see you.

*Why is that stalker guy and the scary intimidating boy here. This world is so small. I can't believe they know each other!*

Before they approached closer to you, you made a beeline to the ladies room. The lady at the desk turned around and saw you left. *I thought she wanted a foot massage.*

You hid in the stalls and texted Zico to go home. Since he was a slow texter, you decided to call him instead.

"Zic, let's go home now!"

"Why? I want another massage!!" He whined.

"No time for that now."

"Why? Don't tell me you pranked someone!"

"No, you remember the guy at the club who kept stalking me, and that other guy that ALMOST caught me?"

"Yeah, Why?"

"Well, they are here together AND I stole some jerk's wallet. Turns out they all know each other." You started to panic.

"Ok, go change. Don't wait for me. Bolt out as fast as you can. Just text or call me when you get home."

"Okay, you too."

You jet to your locker and grabbed your belongings. You went into the changing room and changed as fast as you can. You put your sunglasses on to conceal your identity.

You snuck out of the changing room and looked left and right. You pushed up your sunglasses and walked casually out of the spa.

You were at the hotel lobby until you felt an arm grip onto your shoulder. You turned around and gasped. *Oh Sh*t*