Does Success come with Consequences??

In Love with a Con Artist

The next night, you decided on a different approach since Zico kept lecturing you in the morning when Block B came over for breakfast.

You changed into the waiter's uniform Jaehyo gave you and met them all downstairs.

On the way, Zico was STILL lecturing you about the situtation between you and Woohyun. Even the rest of the Block B members couldn't handle it.

Since Zico was nagging and saying the same words over and over again, P.O. decided to mock him my mouthing his every word. You giggled at his silliness.

You reached the club and B-Bomb taught you how to do your 'job'.

You were carrying a tray with bowls of snacks for the customers. You jumped from table to table handling them abucket of beer, cups, or any other beverage/food they ordered.

When you walk pass the customers you will 'accidentally' bump into them, which was your golden opportunity to steal.

Once you get the wallet, Zico would be around you so you can pass it to him. He would place it in a black Jansport schoolbag he carries around often.

You were getting exhausted from hopping from person to person. You wanted to do it once more and call it a night.

You spotted two tall good-looking guys dressed nicely. You grabbed a bucket of beer and bumped into the slightly shorter one.

He turned around with an irritated face. "Oh I'm sooo sooo soo sorry." You said while bowing rapidly at the person.

He saw your angelic face and his expression softened. "Oh it's fine. Do you need help with that?" Zico zipped by andyou secretly handed him the wallet you just took.

You shook your head. "Are you okay sir?" You asked innocently. He smiled at you while the taller guy frowned and looked at you suspiciously. You flashed him a smile.

"Don't worry. I'm fine. I am a well-built man." He pounded his chest lightly. "By the way, I'm Dongwoo." He place his hand out.

You shook it. "And this is Sungyeol, my nerdy friend." You chuckled and from the corner of your eye, you saw Zico leaving safely and gave you an okay sign.

"What's your name?" Dongwoo continued. You thought for a moment. Sungyeol kept looking at your suspiciously which made you slightly uncomfortable.

"Uhhh, Why does he keep looking at me?" You pointed at Sungyeol. Dongwoo looked at him. "Are you checking her out?"

Sungyeol smacked Dongwoo's head. "NO! This girl is a thief! Dongwoo,hyung check your pockets for your wallet."

Dongwoo patted his pants,but couldn't find his wallet. You eyes widened. *How does he know? I should be more careful. Thank goodness Zic left!!*

"Where's my wallet?" Sungyeol pointed at you. "She took it!!" A crowd started to form around the three of you.

"I-i don't have it." You stuttered. Sungyeol snapped his fingers. "Someone excuse me. I want this thief fired!"

"B-but I didn't do it." Fake tears started to form in your eyes. "Come on, Sungyeol. She said she didn't do it. Look you made her cry."

"I want someone to check her pockets." Sungyeol demanded. "I believe her!" A voice said. The crowd parted to see who it was. *WOOHYUN?! What does this guy want? I stole his wallet yesterday why is he helping me?*

Some of the girls squealed at how good-looking he was as he marched his way towards you. "Hyung, what did you say?"

"I said I believe her. She didn't steal Dongwoo's wallet." Woohyun said calmly and confidently.

Block B came over to see what the commotion was about. "Hello, How may I help you Infinite boys?" B-Bomb said polietly.

"My wallet is missing!" Dongwoo said. "I want someone to check her pockets." Sungyeol yelled and pointed at you.

You looked at B-Bomb. He patted you on the back and you gave him an assurring smile. "Okay, I have to ask a female though. YuRa, can you come here and check her pockets?"

YuRa inspected you carefully, but found nothing. "B-Bomb Oppa, I found nothing." He turned to Sungyeol and Dongwoo.

"Sorry. We couldn't find anything. Did you leave it somewhere Dongwoo-sshi?"

"No it was with me when I came out of the bathroom."

"Well since it's our club you lost something then anything you order today is free." He gave them a smile and whispered to YuRa.

The crowd scattered away, and you were about to leave until your felt an arm slither around your waist.

You turned around to see Woohyun's face very close to yours. "I knew you were innocent all along." He whispered into your ear.

"Yah Sungyeol, shouldn't you apologize to her?" Dongwoo yelled. "Sorry." Sungyeol said coldly.

"It's okay." You pulled away from Woohyun's embrace and went to put down your tray. Sungyeol stared at your leaving figure. *I know there is something wrong with that girl, but I don't know what?*

Woohyun followed you. "Hey, your not going to leave me hanging again are you?" He gave you a smirk.

You turned around. *Why is he following me? I want to go home and I can't go home if he keeps stalking me.*

He waved in front of your face."Hello?" He slipped his arm around your waist again. "I never got your name." You blinked at him.

"Sorry, I have to go now." You went to the staff's lounge and grabbed your bag from your locker. Woohyun followed you.

When you turned around to leave. He was in front of you. You took a step back becausehe scared you. "Woahh. You scared me. I really have to go now."

He placed on arm resting on the locker to surround you. "I won't move until you tell me your name."

"Seriously, I have to leave before it gets any later."

"I'll drive you home." He offered. "Just tell me your name and give me your number."

You rolled your eyes. *This guy is so clingy.* "Move your hand!" You started to get pissed.

He ignored you and leaned in closer until both your noses barely touch. "What if I won't? Everyone is busy outside so no one can hear your scream."

"I am a fourth degree blackbelt and I am not afraid to use the skilled I learned." You threatened.

"Wow. Tough chic huh? Well, I'm a gangster." He smiled confidently.

You lost your patience and flipped him easily. He groaned in pain."Can you do that again? I like getting hurt from you."

*This guy is crazy!!!* You looked at him with disgust and left. He bolted after you and grabbed your arm. "I'll drive you home."

"No thanks. I have two feet that can walk and kick ."

He trailed after you until a swarm of girls came over and drooled over Woohyun. He tried to push through, but you were at the door.

He struggled through the crowd and walked out of the club. He saw you left and felt disappointed.