Special Delivery

In Love with a Con Artist

You and  L had fun making breakfast together. You laughed at how awkward he was with the knife. He couldn't cut veggies for life so you told him to crack some eggs.

Yes, he could crack eggs, but they all had shells in them. He rubbed the back of his neck. "Hehehe. Sorry."

You couldn't believe what a 'help' he was. So you end up telling him to just supervise and taste the food when it was done.

After much difficulty, breakfast was finally done. You carried a tray of breakfast ready to make your way up to Woohyun's room since the lazy was too emotionally bonded to his bed.

L offered to wake up the other members.

-------

You knocked on Woohyun's room and went inside. You saw Woohyun sitting on his couch watching TV in his room. You placed the tray of breakfast on the table.

You were about to leave when he grabbed your wrist. You gave him a death glare, which seemed to have no effect on him.

He smirked. *Why is this douche smirking?*

"Feed me." *Oh he did not just go there!!!*

"No." You replied almost instantly.

"Excuse me?"

"I said no. Can you not comprehend or is that head of yours empty?"

He tugged your arm hard and you landed on his couch. "Feed me." You rolled your eyes and lifted the fork up.

You poked some of the scrambled eggs and held it against his lips. He ate it while stillhaving a strong grip on your arms.

Woohyun took the fork from you and stabbed some eggs and held it against your lips.

You pushed it away. "I don't want to eat your spit."

He placed to fork down and swallowed his food.

"Why you don't want an direct kiss from me?" You rolled your eyes and tried to free yourself from his grip, but he pulled you down.

"What do you want?"

"You." He replied. You eyes widen. *What is wrong with this guy? First he hates me now he is being his stalker self now?*

"You know I still like you."

You felt a bit creeped out. "I tried so hard to be mean to you in every way, but I just can't bring myself to hate you."

He leaned in closer to kiss you, but you cupped your hand on his greasy lips.

"Get off me. I'm warning you." You threatened.

He refuse to listen and trailed kisses down your jaw line. It made you feel weirded out. You tried to push him, but it just made him more rough.

You had no choice, but to knee him in the stomach and flip him over the coffee table. He groaned in pain.

"Told you." You smirked.

For some reason Woohyun was laughing. You were confused. "I love it when you hurt me like that."

You almost puked your guts out at his words and scrambled out his room.

You weren't paying attention to where you were going and accidentally bumped into a strong built guy.

You looked up and rubbed your head. "Sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going."

The guy helped you up. "It's fine."

"Oh, good morning Hoya."

He smiled at you. *He actually smiles.* "Thanks for returning my picture."

Without any further conversations, he went down the stairs. *Still as cold as ever.*