The Return of Your Parents

In Love with a Con Artist

You noticed Hoya had been following you around all day, but kept a distance so you can have 'your time'.

After school, he ditched Iseul and walked behind you to make sure you were safe going home.

You turned around every so often to see him walking a good distance behind you with his hands in his pockets.

"Lee Howon can you stop following me?" You furrowed your eyebrows together and sent him a glare.

Hoya walked closer towards you. "I just want you to be safe."

For some reason your heart mlted at how sweet he was. *Wait! He doesn't actually care about you if he did then why was he all over that girl. I'm so confused. Love .*

You ignored him and continued walking.

When you reached your door, you turned around to see Hoya still following you. "You can go now. I'm home."

*Are girls suppose to be this moody?* "Ummm......" Hoya bit his lip which you thought was the cutest thing ever.

You opened your door and was about to close it, but Hoya stuck his foot inside to prevent you from doing so. You have no choice but to let him in.

When you walked in, a bigger surprise hit you.

Your jaw dropped as you saw the two people dressed in brand named materials turned around and smile at you.

"Umma? Appa?"

Your parents smile and ran towards your direction, engulfing you into the biggest hug ever.

"Oh, honey. I finally found you." Your mother sobbed.

We're so sorry princess. We won't make you marry Jason anymore. He's a jerk. We should have listened to you."

You mother nodded in agreement. "And we won't prevent you from seeing that poor friend of yours. " You parentes eyed you up and down. "I thought you said you were pregnant with his child."

Hoya, who was forgotten turned red in anger. "YOU ARE PREGNANT?!" He yelled a bit too loud.

Your parents looked at the unfamiliar guy with confusion. "Honey, who is this?"

You sighed and sat everyone down to explain.

--------------

"Ohhhhh." Your parents said in unison.

"So that means you can come back to the States with us and live that wealthy life of yours again." Your mother beamed.

"Sorry." Hoya interrupted. "I think she might want to stay because of a certain someone. " He smiled at you and placed his arm around your shoulders.

You frowned and shrugged it off.

"Ohhhh. Our little Sammie has a boyfriend??"

"Annyeonghaseo. I'm Lee Howon, but friends call me Hoya and yes, Sam and I are going out."

"WERE going out." You corrected and attempted to push Hoya out the door, but his muscular built prevented you from doing so.

In a state of confusion and awkwardness, your parents decided to leave you two alone to 'work things out'.