Wedding

In Love with a Con Artist

You looked at yourself in the mirror in a wedding dress. *I can't believe I'm marrying Howon. I remember he was such a jerk when I first met him.* You giggled at yourself.

A faint knock was heard. "Come in."

"Wow...Sam you look beautiful." Iseul complimented. Ever since she started to go out with Woohyun, you two became friends. It turns out you two actually have a few things in common and one of them being, dating a member of Infinite. You two would always exchange funny stories about the silly boys.

Since you do not have many girlfriends, Iseul was your only choice to being your maid of honor.

"You look great in your dress too. Woohyun is so gonna faint when he sees you." Iseul blushed at the mention of Woohyun's name.

"I hope so." She held onto her burning cheeks. You can tell this girl is in love. *Hopefully her and Woohyun would be next.*

"Hey!"

"Wassup."

"Yoyoyo."

"Block B in the house."

"Hay gurl Hay!"

"Sup."

"Awesome brush." P.O made a dash towards the makeup table and picked up and fluffy brush. "Oh heyy~" P.O placed the brush down and nodded his head upwards.

You rolled your eyes with a smile. *Always like this barging in without a knock.*

"are you girls having a girl moment here?" U-Kwon pointed at you two.

"Uh....." You and iseul looked at each other.

"Lemme join!!!" Ukwon jumped up and down. "And me!!!" Kyung raised his hands.

"yah!" Taeil smacked their heads." You are not girls.'

"awww."

You and Iseul giggled. It was always a bright and happy atmosphere with Block B around.

The wedding planner came in, shocked to see seven boys in the bride's room. "yah! You boys get out of here. It's for the brides and bridesmaids. Last time I checked you were boys. And Mrs. Lee, you have ten minutes before we walk down the aisle."

You blushed at the sound of someone calling you Mrs. Lee.

"Ohh She's cute. B-R-B." Zico placed his magazine down and dashed out the door to get the girl's number.

--------------------

You were finally walking down the aisle. You never thought this day would come and was so excited.

Your dad handed you over to Hoya as you two exchanged glances.

After exchanging your vows, Block B and Infinite were in tears. Even the usually 'I am your competition' Sungyeol teared up a bit, but was comforted by Myungsoo.

You and Hoya dashed out of the Church so you can throw your bouquet. When you threw it, Iseul was actually the one that caught it. You winked at her and pointed at Woohyun. She blushed as Woohyun strutted over towards her.

"Maybe it's going to be our turn next huh?" He greased and placed his hand over her shoulder.

"You're so greasy."

"Greasy enough for you to slip then me catching you?" He winked.

"Ugh!" She replied with a smile on her face.

---------

You and Hoya were still outside the church. For the past hour people kept dragging you two everywhere to take pictures. You and Hoya were exhausted.

The two of you sat on the bench and sighed. 'Howon-ah, I'm tired. I don't want anymore pictures." You whined and rested your head on his shoulder.

"Same here." He pulled you closer. "I have a plan." he smirked.

Without anyone noticing, you and Hoya snuck behind the garden of the church and started to run for your life.

"Howon, I can't run that fast with these on." You pointed at your heels.

Hoya remembering how painful it was for you to wear them, and got down in front of you. You climbed onto his back as you two started to run off for your 'alone' time.

Unfortunately, Sungyeol, the smart one saw and shouted at everyone. "Runaway bride and groom!!!" Everyone started to chase after the two of you until Hoya turned a corner and lost everyone.

He placed you down as you two started to walk around the nearest park in your wedding outfits.

A few people stared at you two weirdly, but you could care less as long as you were with Hoya.

While walking, you and Hoya came to a sudden top when you saw the same bumble bee mercedes car pull up  in front of you.

The two of you froze and looked at each other. "JASON?!" The two of you screamed. "RUNN!!!!!!!" With Hoya holding on your hand tightly, and the both of you ran for your life away from the car.

-----------

A rich man in his early thirties stepped out of the bumble bee car and took off his shades.

He extended his arm as he waited for a hug from a special person. A little girl about the age of five ran towards her dad, giggling.

"Did you like what Appa did to his car? You like bees don't you?"

The little girl giggled and nodded her head.

"Yah! Lee Howon! What did you do to our car?" A woman in her early thirties trailed behind her daughter.

"S-Sorry honey. I just......"

"Never mind. Let's go get some lunch okay?" She smiled at her daughter. The happy family went inside the car and drove off to have some family time.

------

Meanwhile you and Hoya were catching your breaths at the Han River from running away what you guys thought was Jason's car.

"Remember our first date here?" Hoya said while panted.

You nodded you head and hugged his waist. You looked into his eyes and leaned in. The two of you pressed your lips against each other.

*Lee Howon, we are going to live a happily ever after.* You thought while kissing him.

*Sam, if you weren't a con artist, we would have never met and fell in love. I was a jerk to you at first, but now I'm head over heels for you. From the first day we met, I fell in love with a con artist. I love you Samantha Kim.*

And they lived happily ever after........
That is until they were found by an angry mob of ing boys called Infinite and Block B. xD



Thanks for reading and supporting guys! I can't believe I finished this story and I hope I did not disappoint.

Anyway, if you guys like my writing, I hope you would support my other Infinite fanfics. (This story is actually the longest story I ever written.) 

 Anyway...I hope to see you guys in my other stories!!! ^-^

A Devil Beside You (more Hoya)
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/78356/a-devil-beside-you-beast-fantasy-hoya-infinite-woohyun

Those Three Words (Namgrease)
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/89744/those-three-words-infinite-sunggyu-woohyun 

When the Cold-hearted Cinderella Meets her Sunshine Prince (Smart Pabo Dongwoo)http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/73989/when-the-cold-hearted-cinderella-meets-her-sunshine-prince-dongwoo-infinite-myungsoo-romance 

The Nerd Boy (Cutie Pie Myungsoo as a nerd xD)
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/68248/the-nerd-boy-comedy-infinite-myungsoo-schoollife

The Revenge of the Nerd (revenge + humor)
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/59346/the-revenge-of-the-nerd-drama-hoya-infinite-ljoe-woohyun