Caught.....or not

In Love with a Con Artist

You and Hoya were walking to your apartment so you can tutor him and meanwhile, your parents want to officially meet the 'Lee Howon' guy,

While holding hands, you and Hoya were walking side by side, Midway to your home, Hoya stopped. "Oh snaps I can't believe I forgot my book."

You frowned and smacked his muscular arm, hurting yourself. "Ah. why do you work out anyway."

"Baby, are you okay? Well, don't girls want a guy with a y body??" Hoya wiggled his eyebrows up and down. You giggled and blushed a bit.

"Now we have to walk back to school." You whined.

"I'll walk back and meet you okay? I don't want my precious one to be tired because of me." He pinched your cheek.

"Precious one? I sound like your daughter." You rolled your eyes.

From then on, the two of you parted ways.

----------------

On your way home, you were skipping and whistling, but you were also a bit worried whether your parents will like Hoya or not. You turned towards an alley way which was actually a shortcut to home, but to be stopped by a gang of men in black suits and shades.

You arched an eyebrow and pushed your way through with a few 'excuse mes', but the men would block every way you go.

A girl about your height stepped out from the crowd. At first yu could not recognize her because she had on shades, but when she took them off, your eyes widened.

Having the urge to run for your life, instead you stood there confused and dumbfounded. "Iseul??What do you want???"

"Howonnie Oppa, obviously." She hissed at you and nodded her head at the men.

You backed away and got in your 'fighting' stance as the men approached closer and closer towards you. On of them reached out to grab you, but you kicked him in the stomach. Another reached for your hair, but your fast instincts gave him a good punch in the eye as you kicked him towards his posse.

As each man tried to lounge towards you, you dodged their attacks and swiftly counter attacked them with a kick in the face with a punch in the guts.

Iseul was getting irritated at how you managed to fight off her whole gang of men. She had no idea you were a fighter. Panting, you gave Iseul a death glare before you ran off, leaving the girl stomping in anger and her men on the floor in pain.

*How could my plan not work? Stupid Jason! He did not tell me she could be this good of a fighter.* Frowning, she dialed a number on her phone.

"Yah! Jason Park! You did not tell me that was such a good fighter. She got away."

"What?! Didn't I tell you to bring more men??"

"Ugh! Whatever. Since my side of the plan failed it's your turn and remember DON'T hurt my Oppa. okay???"

"Yeah yeah yeah." Jason hung up with a smirk on his face. *Like I'm gonna listen to a like you. I am Jason Park heir of one of the biggest companies in new York.*

---------------

Hoya was running as fast as he can back to school so he can get his textbook.

Since we was a person that did not like to make people wait, he dashed as quick as possible.

On his way back towards your house, he was stopped by a large crew. Each men had a unique tattoo on their arm. As the men lounge towards him all at once, Hoya kicked and punch each man that apporached him,

One of them headlocked Hoya as he struggled to break free from the guy's iron grip. His nudged his stomach and kicked another apporaching man in the face.

A few sneaky men snuck up behind Hoya and pinned him on the cold cement ground while Jason popped out with a white cloth, shoving it against Hoya's nose.

Gradually, Hoya's eyes began to heavy as he lost consciousness.

The men tied him up and threw him in a trunk, driving away in their Chevy black van.

Meanwhile, Sungyeol and Myungsoo were coming out from the school library and witnessed some strange men carrying their friend into a black van.

"Yeolie, do you think that's the doing of Hoya's father? Should we interfere??"

Sungyeol eyed the van and memorized the plate number in a flash. Before each men piled into the van, he caught a glimpse of a strange tattoo on their arms.

"Let's call Sam about it. I have a feeling, this won't be pretty."