Slave

In Love with a Con Artist

You were blindfolded and your arms and legs were tied tightly. Teen Top gently placed you on the ground.

"Sunbaes, we found the bish you were talking about. She messed with us too so now she's all yours." You heard a voice say.

You gulped. *I wonder who are they talking about. When they untie me, I'm so outta here. Where the heck is Zic anyway. Oh right, I didn't tell him I went out. DARN!*

Since you were only wearing shorts, and a loose tee, it started to get a bit chilly and you shivered.

"Look at her. She has the guts to play with us, but is so scared to the consequences." A voice snickered. *Idiots! Don't they realize it's kinda cold and I'm wearing so little clothing??*

Someone removed your blindfold to you had a better view of who the 'sunbaes' were. *Awww shizzies. It's them. Of all the people why Infinite the immature boys that goes to school with me. I rather it be a 50 year old creeper about to me. At least I could do something.*

You hoped with all your might they don't recognize you. "She's the girl that sits next to me in class. Are you sure it's her?" Hoya pointed out.

"She's the nerd that beat Sungyeol hyung." Sungjong exclaimed. "It's can't be her. They are completely different."

Sungyeol eyed you suspiciously and walked closer to take a better look.You flinched back.

When Sungyeol was inches away from you, you sneezed on him from the cold winds drifting in. Sungyeol shut his eyes, as your saliva scattered across his face. He tried to remain clam and wipe it away with a tissue.

"My bad." You apologized. "It's a bit chilly here." You snickered sliently to yourself. Sungyeol leaned down again and ripped your 'glasses' off.

"Now she looks familiar." He said. "I knew she was suspicious all along when Hoya Hyung accidentally saved her from who knows what. She was wearing our school uniform that day."

"I guess our work here is done." L.Joe smirked at you. *Good Luck dealing with our Sunbaes, bish.*

Teen Top left while you were still on the ground tied up. Besides Sungyeol, all the other Infinite boys looked at you in shock.

Sunggyu wasn't as pissed anymore, but just wanted plain revenge.

Dongwoo just couldn't believe such an innocent looking girl can be so coniving.

Woohyun plainly hated you for playing with his heart temporarily, but at the same time he feels attracted to your rebel personality.

Hoya was angry that you never gave him his picture back, but felt the need to know why did you pick such a dark path in deceiving others.

L thought you were just a nice and friendly girl at first, but couldn't believe the complications behind that first impression you gave him.

Sungjong wanted to learned your skillful ways so he won't get taken advantage of and become your best friend even though you lied to him.

Sungyeol looked at s in amusement. *This girl is no joke. She made those six idiots all confused in a short period of time. What an interesting competition that can finally live up to my level.* He smirked.

Sungyeol snapped his fingers to bring 's soul back to its body. (in other words make them stop daydreaming.)

"What are we going to do with her?" Dongwoo asked curiously. "We could let her go?" Sungjong suggested, but only earned a glare from everyone else.

You cleared your throat. "So while you guys decide, do you mind untying me? It kinda hurts ya know." You said innocently.

Sungjong was about to untie you, but was pulled back my Hoya. "Dream on lady. You will stay here until we think of something."

You rolled your eyes. *But I have to use the freaking bathroom.*

Woohyun snapped his fingers and smirked. He walked towards you and brushed your cheek with his fingers. It sent shivers down your spine as you turn away to distance yourself from him.

"How about we make her our personal slave?" He chuckled at the evil thought. Your eyes widened. "WHAT?! I HAVE A LIFE TO GET BACK TO! PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE JUST JOKING." You screamed.

Woohyun shook his head and tsked at you. "No we are not, beautiful. Trust me. It will be fun......for us." He laughed evilly.

He played with the collar of your loose tee shirt. You gulped and felt an uneasy tension rising. L pulled Woohyun away from you.

"Yah! Don't freak her out." L said.

"Why do you care? She's our slave. We can do anything we want to her right?" Woohyun turned to look at the boys.

*Pevert! I hate my life.* You thought. "Yeah, but not her." L added. He leaned down to your sitting figure.

"You go to Woolim high right?" You nodded your head and stared into his soft eyes.

"From now on, you are our slave until we don't want you to be. If you refuse, we will turn you to the police, and believe me. We have A LOT of connections." Hoya threatened.

You nodded your head. *What did I get myself into. I don't want to go to jail, but I also don't want to be their slave. I blame Jason and his arranged marriage proposal that sent me to Korea in the first place.*

Sungjong quickly untied you and you sprang up to make a run for it, but someone grabbed your collar showing you bare shoulder.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Woohyun whispered in your ear. You felt creeped out and ran for your life before he follows you.