Pizza Party?

In Love with a Con Artist

"Sammie Wammie!!!!!" Zico burst through the door impatiently.

"Noona!"

"Hay hay!!"

"Block B in the house!"

"Sam I am!!"

"Yo Yo!"

"Wadup!!!"

Each member came in with a greeting, but their smiles were turned upside down when they saw you on your bed hugging a pillow, crying.

"Sam? What's wrong?" Zico sat next to you. You leaned on his shoulder and cried.

The other membrs surrounded you and watched you cry. They tried their hardest to comfort you and find out what was wrong, but nothing worked.

Finally, P.O spotted some pictures on the ground. "What's this?" He held up a picture of Hoya and Iseul hugging.

"Was thick eyebrows cheating on you???" B-Bomb frowned.

"Let's go kick some hoe's ." Taeil cracked his knuckles and neck.

"Yah! Can't you guys do this later?" Zico shouted amongst the chaos.

"hyung, how can you say that? He hurt Sam noona's feelings. We have to kick his hiney back to whereever he's from immediately."

"That's not what I meant. I meant we should cheer Sam up first then kill his sorry ."

"OOOHHH." They all said in unison. "How?"

There was a moment of silence. "PIZZA PARTY!!!" They all fist pumped in the air.

"How's that sound, Sam?"

You wiped your eyes and blew your nose on a tissue. "S-surre." You hiccupped. *I want to forget about this guy anyway,*