Infinite and Block B's Mission (Part 1)

In Love with a Con Artist

Inside the van, P.O. and Zico had their laptops on to check their tracking device.

"Go left.....no right....no wait I mean north...or is that south?" Zico was trying to give directions, but unfortunately even though he's the leader of Block B, he has a terrible sense of direction.

"Do you know how to read directions???" jaehyo yelled from the driver's seat. "We don't have time for this!!!"

"Sorry, this GPS device is so confusing." Zico scratched his head.

"Gimme" P.O yanked the device from the leader's hands. "A five year old can read this better than you, hyung."

"Oh yeah, it's not as easy as it looks."

"Go north by 1.4 miles then take a turn at the next exit...." P.O. went on.

"Okay.....maybe it's easy for you, but not for me. I grew up in the streets."

"We all did." Block B said together.

"Oh right....." Zico chuckled.

His phone rang as he answered it. "YAH! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOUR DRIVING SKILLS!!! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHERE YOU'RE GOING???" Woohyun yelled through the phone.

"This guy is always yelling." Zico mumbled.

"We got this. Don't worry Woohyun hyung.' P.O yelled happily.

"You better." And the line went dead.

--------------

With much difficulty, Infinite and Block B arrived at their destination. It was a run down warehouse next to a garbage dump for the city trash.

Pollution shot through the airas the sky started to darken with the gloomy clouds invading the once blue sky.

"Where do you think Hoya is at?' U-Kwon asked.

"Let's heck the video Jason sent of Hoya." Sungyeol suggested.

The boys were immersed in wtaching the video. After watching it many times, there were still no clues to where Hoya was.

"Maybe we should check all the garages?" Dongwoo suggested. "If we do, we won;t make it in time and Sam would be amrried to tthat bastard."

"Hmmm........There is something suspicous about the wall behind Hoya." Woohyun's eyes turned into slits as he looked at the screen intensely.

"Now that you mentioned it........." Sunggyu dozed off.

-------------

"Quick! Everyone back in the car. We need to head to the church and stop the wedding." Sungyeol screamed.

"But what about Hoya?" B-bomb asked, confused,

"Don't worry, he's fine. I'm pretty sure nothing really happened to him." Sungyeol smirked.

"Come one we don't have much time!!!!!!" Zico yelled.

--------

Within 20 minutes, everyone arrived at the church and burst through the doors to see you with a pen in your hands about to sign the document.

"What's going on??? Sign it now!!" Jason ordered.

"Guys?" What's happening/ Where's Howon?" You asked worriedly.

"Sign it or your boyfriend is going to get it." He threatened

"I'm pretty sure, Hoya is safe." Sungyeol smirked.

As on cue, Hoya burst through the church doors at the opposite side of the church. "Don't sign it. You're suppose to marry me!!!!"

You smiled at the sight of Hoya. He ran towards you and engulfed you into a hug.

Your heart fluttered at his touch.

"What happened??" You asked the boys.

The Block B boys pinned Jason to the ground as he tried to struggle. "Let us explain shall we?" Sunggyu smiled.