Returning a Favor

In Love with a Con Artist

Hoya started to panic. *What should I do?? Aish! Why did I offer to help her? Now she's my responsibility? How could she faint like that?*

Then he heard a soft little snore coming from you. *Bwoh?! How can someone fall asleep like that?Out in the streets? That's a first!*

He picked you up gently and laid you down on a bench while he picked up the groceries that were on the floor. He placed them in the giant basket in front of the bike.

He looked at your sleeping figure and softened. *She must be tired.* He brushed a strand of your hair that was covering your face. Even though you were cunning and a devil in ways, the way your were sleeping made you look like an angel.

Hoya felt his heart skip a beat. *Why is my heart beating so fast?* He held onto his chest as you rested you head on his lap.

-----------

You finally woke up to see an orangish red sky. You stretched your arms and yawned. "Owww. Watch it." You heard a voice complain.

You looked over to see Hoya next to you. "Sorry. I didn't know you were there." He rolled his eyes and got up. "Come on we are late."

You checked your watch. *Holy Shizzles. I am very very late!*

You jumped up and hopped on the bike. "Yah! Why the hell would a person like you suddenly fall asleep like that?" Hoya asked.

"I couldn't sleep last night and you douchebags kept ordering me around." You mumbled.

"Why didn't you say so?"

"Like you would care." You muttered under your breath. Suddenly, your stomach growled really loud. You pressed on your stomach and told it to shut up.

"You didn't eat either? Sheesh! Woman! Do you know how to take care of yourself?" Hoya dug in the grocery bags and threw you a hoagie Dongwoo demanded from the market.

You caught it and ate it as you and Hoya pedaled up hill.

-------------

When you and Hoya got home, the Infinite boys were standing in front tapping their foot. L and Sungjong were sitting on the couch reading the newspaper.

"SAM!! OH MY GOODNESS! THANK GOODNESS YOU WERE ALRIGHT!!" Sungjong ran over and hugged you. "Yeah, this boy was all worried and kept annoying me." L added while keeping his expressionless face.

"Don't worry, Hoya was with me." You turned to look at him, but he went upstairs to his room. *Guess he's still a jerk.*

"Where's our food??" Woohyun whined. You rolled your eyes. "Go get it yourself I have to get home before Zic calls the police."

"Zic? who is this Zic guy??" Woohyun asked curiously. "Why do you care?" You responded. "By the way, only I get to call him Zic." You added proudly.

"Hey where's my hoagie?" You heard someone complain, but you could care less.

You went upstairs to grab your things. You dug in your schoolbag for your cellphone to call Zico when a picture fell out.

*Oh right. I still have it. Since he was sort of nice to me today, I should return the favor.*

You walked down the hall and knocked on Hoya's door. You did not hear a response so you decided to barge in.

You opened the door slightly to see Hoya sleeping in his king sized bed with his giraffe pjs. You wanted to chuckled a bit but didn't want to wake him up.

He had his laptop on with some hip hop music playing. You placed the picture on top of the keyboard of his laptop with a note. You looked at him for a few seconds then head out.