Running Away From Jason

In Love with a Con Artist

"Sam, come with me." Jason caressed your cheek. You slapped his hand away.

"Get your nasty hands away from me. I want nothing to do with you."

"So I guess you don't care about your friends?"

"You seriously don't know me well." You smirked. "Anything you are capable of doing, you think I don't know? Remember when we were little, anything you did, I would always be able to achieve it ten times better than you. Why would I feel intimidated??" You scoffed in confidence and walked the other direction.

"I knew you would be this stubborn." He whistled with his fingers as his body guards came out.

"You know I can kick their . Why bother?"

"I know you can, but do you see what you are wearing right now??"

You looked down at your mini dress and heels. *Oh right! I never wore heels before. Darn you Zico!*

You started to back away and loosened the straps of your heels.

You took off your shoes, but not quickly enough so the men caught you. You tried to struggle, but their grip was too tight.

Jason approached you. "Whether you like it or not, you are still coming with me. Bring her in the car and tie her up."

They tried to tie your legs first, but you launched yourself up and kicked two of Jason's bodyguards in the face.

"What the---" Jason stared at you, shocked.

You gave each of the men a punch in the face and kneed them in the stomach. Jason was about to approach you, but you took your heels and slammed them on his head.

He fell on the floor feeling dizzy when he felt a trickle of solution sliding down his forehead. He touched and saw blood.

"GET HER!!!!!!!" He roared. The injured men darted after you.

You ran for your life, barefoot in a random direction, occaisionally taking a few glimpses at how far the men were from you.

*My feet are sore from the heels. At this rate, they can easily catch me.*

Just in time, you spotted two familiar cars driving by.

You looked at who the people were. You saw Sungjong and Sungyeol in one car goofing off and extending their hands out in the open air.

You saw the other car with hoya busy playing with his fingers and Woohyun squinting his eyes at you. *It's them!*

You quickly ran over to their car and blindly jumped in, startling Hoya who was sitting in the back seat.

"Dongwoo! DRIVE!"

"But it's red light."

You looked to see the men getting closer. "Who cares! DRIVE! NOW!"

You heard the gir! Drive!" Woohyun yelled.

You stuck your tongue out at the men who sent you on a wild goose chase and at the irritate Jason to followed behind.

You sighed and finally relax, when you realized something. You looked down to see you were sitting on someone's lap.

You blushed and got off. "Sorry." You scotted to the far end of the car.

"It's okay." Hoya replid softly.

"Why do I suddenly feel a sense of awkwardness??" Dongwoo commented.

No one responded and ignored him. Hoya looked at the dirt on your feet and the pair of shoes you were holding.

"Your shoe." He pointed.

You looked at your dirty feet and felt embarassed. *So much for looking nice today.*

"I had to take them off to run." You replied sheepishly.

"Do you need help....wearing them?" He asked suddenly.

You blushed and curled a strand of hair behind your ear. "Yah! Lee Howon! Don't you dare hit on her! She's mine. Don't worry babe, I'll help you wear them when we get out." He winked. You fought the urge to throw your shoe at him.

*Hmmmm Our little Hoya likes someone??* Dongwoo smirked and laughed tohimself silently. *This is going to be interesting.* Dongwoo eyed you from the rear mirror, as you gaze into the darkness of the city.