Unexpected Disturbance

In Love with a Con Artist

You were sleping peacefully when you phone started to ring. It was obviously not Hoya because you set up a special ringtone for him.

Without getting up, you felt your nightstand for your cellphone.

"Hello?" You mumbled in a cracked voice.

"SAMANTHA KIM!!! WHERE ARE YOU DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED i WAS???" A voice screamed.

Immediately, you knew who it was. Woohyun.

"YOU KNOW YOU COULD HAVE BEEN IN A DANGEROUS SITUATION??? I'M COMING-" Before he could finish his little 'speech' you hung up on him and went back to sleep.

You were beat tired from last night. You practically had no sleep, but thankfully it was Sunday, so you can sleep in.

------------

You were about to fall asleep again when you heard some banging on the door.

"ARRRGHHHH!!!" You threw your pillow towards the door. You wrapped yourself around a blanket and went to answer the door.

*I swear if it's Block B, somebody is getting hurt.* You twisted the door knob to see Woohyun standing at the door with a worried expression.

"Was that really necessary??" You roared from the lack of sleep.

He placed both his hands on your shoulders. "Are you okay? I want to make sure you were okay! You suddenly hung up so it got me worried."

"There was a perfect reason why I hung up." You mumbled quietly to yourself.

"What's that?"

"Nothing. Now that you see that I'm okay. Can you go now?"

"Nope." Woohyun decided to invite himself in. "Nice place you have here, but it's a bit small." You rolled your eyes at him.

He went into the kitchen. "Did you eat yet? Want me to make you some food?" He beamed.

*Isn't this guy tired? Oh wait it was just Hoya and I that stayed up. Sheesh can't he leave me in peace?*

As if on cue, Zico came to rescue you.

"Sam, B-Bomb was---" He walked in rubbing his eyes. *Wait, why is her door opened?THEIF! *

Immediately, Zico ran in to see you with your blanket wrapped around and Woohyun in your kitchen.

"Sam?" He questioned. *I thought she hit it off with that Hoya dude. Why is she with the grease boy?*

You turned around with heavy bags under your eyes and an annoyed expression.

It seemed as if he read your mind and marched over to Woohyun.

"Sup, man. Wanna do us a favor?"

"Sure. Anything for Sammie." He winked at you.

You cringed at his flirty techniques. *Reminds me too much of Jason.*

"Do you mind running to the store and buying some pills that cures headaches?" Zico started to push Woohyun out the door.

"Sure."

"And when you buy them. Give them to me next door."

"Ummm.....okay."

"Good." Zico shut the door behind him as you zombie-walked back to your bed.

*Peace at last.*

You laid down on your bed and started to slwly drift to sleep when you heard your phone receive a text.

*I'm sooooooo tired. Who can it be?*

You read the sender. 'Howonnie' Immediately you smiled and forgot about your tired body.