A Midnight Stroll

In Love with a Con Artist

You and Hoya danced the whole night on the dance floor.

It was around three in the morning when everyone literally crashed and slept wherever they can except for you and Hoya.

You two were sitting on a couch with your head leaning on his broad shoulders.

"Aren't you tired?" He whispered quietly trying to not wake anyone up.

You shook your head. "I'm scared all this is a dream." He chuckled lightly and ruffled your hair.

"Yah! Lee Howon! You are messing up my hair." You frowned.

"You still look pretty though." He looked at your eyes.

You looked away, blushing. "Aren't you tired?"

He shook his head.

"Should we do something?" You smiled.

"How about we go take a morning walk down at the Han River."

You looked down at your heels and sore feet from too much dancing. "Scratch that. How about I carry you while we enjoy the view of the Han River."

You smile and nodded. *He's so sweet.*

You encircled your arms around Hoya's neck as he carried your legs and took hold of your waist. He made his way to his car.

------------------

When the two of you reached the Han River, Hoya gently sat you down on a bench.

You swung your legs as he shut his eyes and took a deep breath. "Do you like coming here?" You asked.

"Yeah. It's like my little getaway from being......you know Howon."

You rested your head on his masculine shoulders. Slowly, your eyelids started to fall down.

Hoya looked at how you were trying to fight your sleepy eyes. "Go ahead. Sleep. I'll be here to protect you."

Hearing his words, you felt safe and fell asleep.

----------------

After an hour nap, you heard screeching noises that woke you and Hoya up. You got nervous and searched for the culprit.

A black van pulled up not that far from your two. Men with their black shades piled out of the van as they approached you.

You were about to attack the men, but Hoya stopped you.

"Howon, who are they?"

"I expected this day to come." He replied.

*What is he talking about?*