Prologue

In Love with a Con Artist

English Conversations will be in Blue


"I FORBID YOU TO SEE THAT FILTHY ORPHAN FRIEND OF YOURS!" your mom yelled. "Mom, he is my best friend. He isn't even mooching off of us!! I don't get why you hate him?" I replied calmly while texting on my phone.

"Because, what if your fiancee sees you with that poor have-no-future hobo."

"Zico is NOT a hobo! And WHAT?!?! WHAT FIANCEE?? I'M ONLY 18!!!"

"Oh, did I not tell you? You are getting married to Jason, one of richest heirs of New York. The marriage will take place after your high school graduation. That way our companies can merge together."

"Bwoh?!?! JASON?!?! That fatass pig that has no courtesy and eats more than our family plus his combined?? NO WAY!!! NO WAY AM I MARRYING HIM!!"

Your mom's eyes widen from anger and pointed at you. "You will marry him if you want to continue this life of luxury!"

Your dad tries to calm your mom down before she spanks the life out of you. "Than I rather not live a luxurious life. I can survive without all this." You flung your arms violently around you.

Your mom clenches onto her chest as if she was about to have a heart attack. Your dad sits your mom on the couch and marched straight to your face.

"Listen, missy. You live under my roof so it's my rules. Unless you move out." your dad yelled. You put your headphones on and ignored him.

You marched up to your giant glamourous room.

You opened the door and you see a tall figure digging through your closet. You smacked his head. "Owwww. That hurts you know??"

You gave him a smirk. "That's what you get for snooping."

"So what happened? Are you and your parents arguing about me again. " He sighed. You nodded your head.

"I'm sorry for causing so much trouble." He slumped his back. "Zic, you are my best friend and practically my brother. You saved my life. Why would I ever deny or abandon you?"

Zico gave you a good noogie on your head. "That's why I love my little sis/bestfriend." You both gave each other a tickle party until you heard footsteps.

The door unlocked and you both stared. "SAMANTHA KIM!!! DIDN'T I TELLYOU TO NOT SEE THIS BOY ANYMORE???"

Zico stood up and bowed at your parents, but you rolled your eyes. "If you are trying to make me marry Mr.Fatass, then I rather jumped down from the fifth floor."

Zico looked at you with eyes as wide as golf balls. "Marry? Since when are you getting married." He whispered to you. "I'll explain later." You whispered back.

"SAMANTHA KIM! ARE YOU LISTENING TO US???" your mom shouted. You thought of a great idea to avoid marriage, but it was going to cost you.

"Mom, Dad. I will marry Jason." Your parents are confused at your sudden cooperation. "I'm glad you see it our way." your dad added.

"But, I have to be honest with you." You clung onto Zico's arm and gazed into his lost face. "I'm pregnant with Zic's child." You smiled cunningly and winked at Zico.

At first he was so shocked his eyes were about to fall out, until he saw the 'wink'. "Oh yes! Mr. and Mrs.Kim Sam and I are in a very very VERY intimate relationship. Since I won't be able to support OUR child, I hope Sam can have happiness with Jason."

You father and mother's mouth dropped from shock. You and Zico quickly went over to pack up your necessities and shoved them in a suitcase.

You know after 10 minutes of shock comes a hour of lectures and yelling from your parents. So you packed your things and left.

You and Zico dragged your suitcase out of the house. A scream can be heard from the second floor mansion. "Phew! Thank goodness we got out in time or say bye bye to our eardrums."

"Thanks for using me." Zico commented sarcastically. You hugged him. "Aww is my best friend mad? Hey, can you let me stay at your place for a while until I figure this out?"

"So you use me. And tell your parents you are pregnant with my child and now you want to stay at my place?????"

You blinked at him innocently and nodded your head. He smiled. "Of course you can! Anything for my best friend and my 'child'." He ruffled your hair.

You both cracked up and left the mansion.


So what do you guys think of the prologue?? I'LL UPDATE AGAIN TODAY. :)