68 Lyrics

Kiss or Kill

A/N: Hehe don't worry you guys :3 It's supposed to be a happy ending anyways~ Don't go too crazy for that weird as heck sad ending haha XD ...On the other hand, wow, these lyrics fit so much better than I thought they would XD


Winter had come around and you hadn’t met with any of the BTS boys for the longest time. With your Grandfather in jail and no one to turn to, you had left the city with the B.A.P boys.

Yuki had returned to Japan with Reita, because he had finally improved enough to return to his band. It was sad to see the both of them go, but it was definitely for the best. They had their own lives to lead and you couldn’t stand to hold them back.

B.A.P had no more reason to fight anymore. They used to learn to have that kind of skill because they needed to be able to protect themselves and you. However, they were no longer in any kind of danger.

With you starting your new job as a music composer – since you were unable to sing on stage due to stage fright – they aimed to become singers.

After a few months, they were finally able to get signed by TS Entertainment to be the next South Korean hip-hop group.

They immediately got much support in domestic and international markets. They were incredibly popular and got great praise for standing out so much as artists. They debuted with the extremely powerful song “Warrior” that you had helped the credited composer write.

It was hard to believe that they were just a new rookie group.

You and Yuki continued to keep in touch. Through long distance calls and much writings, the two of you had slowly become inseparable. She told you about The GazettE’s promotions and how smoothly things were going.

In return, you told the story of B.A.P’s new emergence in the music industry. Sometimes, when you were under the weather, you would talk to her about Jung Kook and how you wondered how he was.

You had learned that feelings don’t fade that easily.

Even though he had never officially left your heart, mind, or soul, he was never actually with you.

Reita had taught you one thing before he had departed – You could let out all your feelings with music – so that’s what you did.

Glancing over the lyrics to Warrior, traces of you could be found all over it.

[CR: Warrior – B.A.P]

I will confront and fight for the souls in this street…
The starting point of a new revolution, stop me if you can…

We have lost all of our warriors once again…

Just the beginning lines to the song reflected your past and what you had once been so afraid of – a past that with the help of all your friends, you were able to confront.

You fought for everyone who was too weak to fight for themselves and started a revolution. You wanted to bring some change to the world – to get rid of all the corruption – But at the end, you were forced down, and losing all of your friends as you ran away.

Since the lyrics had been so relatable, B.A.P was able to sing it with their utmost confidence and that was what made them stand out from the rest of the rookies. Your thoughts and ideas were what made them so capable in their field of music.

It didn’t stop with the first song – Power and No Mercy reflected much about your past with B.A.P and BTS too.

[CR: Power – B.A.P]

There’s no more, there’s no more justice
It’s a world that submits under the power of money

They weak die in the shadows of the strong
No, this really isn’t it
I’m here, we’re here – Stop

We got the power, I got the power
Don’t submit under them
Don’t be like that and lift your head up…
Fight against them and don’t look at me with your angelic face.

You had recalled the situation when President Kim was able to win after taking your beloved ones hostage and hurting those that you loved. You remembered the time when he gave up his own daughter for money. The weak really do die in the shadows of the strong – But within the shadows, the weak are also able to grow strong. They can stand up for themselves. They are able to become independent.

[CR: No Mercy – B.A.P]

Is music a joke? It’s not for us.
Because you’re like that, I’m like this – if you weren’t like that, would I be like this?

Just stop and quit it – Just go away over there
Their attitudes are really uncool…
Is ignoring and badmouthing bad guys what a real man does?
I won’t follow you like a fool
Don’t compare yourself to me.

You wanted Jung Kook to hear your voice, reaching out to him. With music, you were able to express everything you ever wanted to say to him. He had chosen to abandon you, so here you were, doing the same – or at least trying to.

No matter how you tried, you weren’t able to completely rid your life of him. He was so weak, to runa way from your life because of one white lie.

You wanted Jung Kook to hear all your frustrations, all your anger, all your annoyance, and more. You wanted him to see that you could be well even without him.

You wanted him to regret that he ever left you in the first place… but of course, there were those instances where you had to release all the sadness you had received because of his leave.

[CR: Rain Sound – B.A.P]

A person to be forgotten like a passing black and white film
I still miss you as I fall asleep

Is this sound of the rain, your voice?
Is this a sound that calls for me? Am I the only one thinking of you?
Will this rain comfort me?
Do you know how I feel? I keep thinking of you…

I draw you with a pencil, I erase you with an eraser that is the falling rain
I draw you out again today, will I be able to erase you...?

As you had finished up the first few promotions for B.A.P, a single tear rolled down your cheeks. With each lyric you wrote, the feelings that you had for that boy amplified.

It was kind of good because you were able to produce such great music.

It was kind of bad because you were suffering day and night, even if you hid it from the B.A.P boys.

Words couldn't describe how much you had missed Jeon Jung Kook.