61 Betrayal

Kiss or Kill

“You’ve really got some nerve,” you eyed Hyuna as went up to her.

Normally, she would’ve gotten up in your face and threatened you. However, she had seen you fight and she was scared of you.

She and her friends had no idea how to fight and prior to this incident, she believed you couldn’t either.

In her mind, a lady couldn’t fight.

Hyuna tried to put up a strong front, “I told you not to come near the Kingkas. Rules are rules for a reason. If they are broken, the problem must be eliminated.”

You scoffed at her reply, “Don’t lie to me. The only reason you took over the Bangtan Fan Club was that you knew the school Kingkas would never accept you, so you wanted to make sure no one else could have them.”

You had finally realized that when you saw her true face. Though you knew that she wasn’t the nicest girl before, you didn’t think that she would go so far as to killing someone.

That was just crazy.

Jealousy could make girls do crazy things, but this was just way out of hand.

“You don’t know anything,” she scoffed, “I just wanted things to be fair –“

“Oh shut up,” you rolled your eyes, “If you want to prove me wrong, then name one person you’d be okay with dating a Kingka.”

A long period of silence came from her before she sputtered, “It’s too sudden. I can’t think of one right now.”

You smirked. That was the proof you needed to hear that you were right and she was lying. Even in a situation like this, she still had the guts to hide the truth.

“Don’t you know how to do anything else but lie?” you asked, “Just because you can’t get something doesn’t mean no one else can!”

Hyuna narrowed her eyes at you, “Shut up . Who are you to tell me what to do? My dad will kill you, you know? You should be kissing my feet and begging me to let you go.”

The remark made you scoff, “Kissing your feet? Begging you for mercy? In your dreams. You precious Kingkas, B.A.P, and myself will end everything today.”

Hyuna crossed her arms, “Don’t you know how powerful my dad is? He has thousands of men and –“

“Oh grow up,” you stated in an annoyed tone, “Stop playing daddy’s girl. Your dad doesn’t care about anything. I doubt he cares about you too, so stop hiding behind him. You become weak like that.”

“Didn’t you hear me? I told you not to tell me what to do!” anger had filled her and she grew unstable, “You’re just a . Lowly, unworthy, and unloved. You deserve to die today.”

Hyuna raised her hand to slap you, but you grabbed her hand with a menacing look, “Touch me and you die.”

She didn’t listen.

She used her other hand to hit you and you looked back at her with a glare. Then, you reached down and pulled out a dagger that you kept hidden on your leg, underneath your clothes.

Then, you twisted her arm and pulled her to you, holding a knife to her neck.

While the B.A.P and BTS boys crowded around President Kim, making sure he couldn’t escape, you came towards them with the life of his precious daughter at your hands.

“D-Daddy!” she whimpered.

Her state was so weak that it was almost laughable. She had always had such a cold and high image that it was weird seeing her like this.

President Kim glanced at his daughter and then at you, “What is this?”

“I want you to stop coming after me and my friends and turn yourself over to the police for the shady business you’ve been participating in all these years,” you began, your voice was dangerously quiet, “Or I’ll slit your daughter’s throat right here and now.”

Hyuna struggled in your grasp, but you didn’t budge. Your eyes never left President Kim’s.

When Hyuna realized that her dad wasn’t coming to her rescue, her world began to fall apart, “D-Daddy?”

President Kim’s expression was impossible to read. He had begun to consider how much loss he would have if he gave you back the power you once had.

Going to jail and causing the end of the business was just too much to handle.

Millions and millions of money would be lost.

So, he did the one thing that would benefit him. If he doesn’t surrender now, maybe he’ll get the chance to run away later.

He gave his daughter one last look, one not filled with any recognizable emotion.

Do what you want with her.”