32 Confusion

Kiss or Kill

A/N: Alright guys, I know Yujin's past is probably really confusing because I'm not actually revealing that much. (Hehe Sorry~) However, you'll all know soon (probably) about everything! Please be patient~ c:


"You got rid of it?" you thought back to the time when Jung Kook had the same identical necklace that you just heard B.A.P got rid of.

If they had gotten rid of it, there was no way that you would have seen it in the BTS's maknae's hands. You narrowed your eyes at B.A.P for a minute and then gestured them to follow you in.

You opened your front door and let the boys come in one at a time. Then, you shut the door, your back against it and your eyes staring them down.

Normally, people would have been scared with a move like that. However, B.A.P just stared back at you as well.

"Okay. Spill it," you crossed your arms, "What did you do with the necklace?"

The boys all looked at each other and then back at you, "Didn't we say we got rid of it already?"

"Bull," you scoffed, "I saw it again. An... acquaintance of mine has it."

You were careful with your words. Not that you didn't want to reveal who has it, you just didn't want to give it away just yet. The B.A.P boys had some explaining to do.

You expected them to reply you right away like the used to, but they just gave each other confused looks as if they really didn't know why the necklace had shown up again.

"We really did get rid of it," Yongguk said, puzzled, "Didn't we?"

If the members of B.A.P were lying, you would've known straight away. They couldn't lie to you. There was just no way. They all had their own tells that gave away their lies instantaneously.

You tilted your head, "You're telling the truth."

"Why would we lie to you?" Daehyun narrowed his eyes at you, "Don't tell me you forgot our motto?"

Be the BEST of the best. Speak the ABSOLUTE truth. Friends PERFECT you. Best. Absolute. Perfect. B.A.P. You recalled almost immediately. The words rung in your ears.

"Did you forget –"

"I didn't," you shook your head quickly, interrupting them, "Just... If you really did carry out my order, how does he have it?"

Nothing seemed to making sense about your past these days. It was as if there were two stories behind the incident and you only knew one.

Jongup looked at you, "He? Who is he? Could it be –"

"It's not," you stated firmly, "I haven't seen him since then."

You knew exactly who he was referring to. Who else could it be? That man made nightmares seem like heaven. That was how bad things got for you back then.

But it wasn't him who had the necklace. Why would it have been him anyways?

He didn't care for you enough to keep your necklace.

He didn't care for you enough to keep anything of yours.

He didn't care for you period.

"How are you so sure?" Zelo glanced at his hyungs and then at you, "It could definitely have been him. Weren't we ambushed by his men too? Maybe he wanted to make sure he really ended you right then and there and the necklace was his proof!"

We had lost him after [being] ambushed by his men.

Your eyes had widened like saucers as you spun around to face him head on. Did you hear right? Were they really ambushed by his men?

"No, we probably were mistaken," Himchan shrugged.

Something didn't make sense.

No.

Everything didn't make sense.

Zelo's eyes were one of the best and if he says he saw something, then he really did. You trusted his judgement at least that much.

But, there was no reason for his men to attack your friends.

He was one of the two that needed saving.

He was the hostage.

...Wasn't he?