Is this dude my savior?

Twin Generation

          As soon as we stepped in, the van started moving. I shoved his hand that was holding me tightly.

          “Who are you?” I asked in English. I couldn’t really converse well in Korean. I looked at him furiously. It doesn’t seem like he’ll hurt me so I just stayed calm but alert.

          With his awkward English he replied to me. “I’m T.O.P. from Big Bang, You don’t me?” and then he smiled.

          “I don’t know who you are!” as I screamed the hat that was covering my face fell.

          Everyone inside the van looked at me in a weird way. They were so surprised seeing me with them. I felt extremely awkward.

          “Stop the car quickly!” I yelled. The driver didn’t listen to me and continued driving.

          “Why are you on the streets Yoona? Where is the rest of Girl’s Generation?” T.O.P. asked me still with his dumbfounded.

          “Why do you know the name of my twin?” I asked. In the whole statement that he said that was only thing that I understood, my twin sister’s name.

          “You don’t understand Korean? And you seriously don’t know the guy sitting beside you?” inquired the guy who seemed to be his manager.

          “yes’’ I nodded in agreement.

          “Yoona, is a talent from a group called SM Entertainment. She belongs to a popular girl group called So Nyeo Shi Dae or Girl’s Generation. She has brother named ---”

          Before he could say Taemin, I said his name. We were still around the age of ten when I last saw my twin and younger brother.

          The manager asked if I want them to bring me to the SM’s office but I said that I don’t. After hearing their names I didn’t know what to do. There’s a part of me saying that I should go and see them but there’s also this side of that’s eating me up. I’m scared of seeing them both. They might hate me for being a very bad older sister.

          “The guy beside you is also an artist, he’s from YG Entertainment. A entertainment company that produces a different kind of music and talents from SM. He’s a rapper in their group. Is there a Korean boy group that you know?” he explained and asked me.

          “DBSK, they’re the only Korean boy group that I know” I retorted calmly as I tried to hide my fan girl hormones. I love TVXQ! They are the best. Woohoo !!! Yunho-Xiah-Jaejoong-Yoochun-Changmin The Gods of East are not just awesome but also handsome.

          Before they could continue the car stopped at the place which looked like our destination. The guy sitting beside me looked at me intently. It was as if he wanted to ask me questions but couldn’t because he was afraid. His eyes looked very sad. It was different from what I saw a while ago, He was jolly before he saw my face I wonder what happened.

          He went down the car and rushed over to my side, he opened the door before I could, and still his face looked sad. I remembered the only Korean statement that I knew and used it “thank you oppa”. Somehow he’s face brightened up after I said that. I just looked at him, and it made me happy because I’m thankful to him now for helping me discover things about my siblings.

          “This is our YG Entertainment’s office. It’s where we train and practice.” T.O.P. explained in English.

          I didn’t really want to enter because I don’t know if they would allow me. He pulled me when I didn’t move and then they gave me a tour around the building.

          As we entered the building I noticed girls staring at me with smiles and they bow as we passed so I did what they did. I saw T.O.P.’s smile and I didn’t know that it would be heart melting. I just tried to hide my smile and cheek’s redness so that he wouldn’t say anything.

          We went straight to a recording booth. There we saw three young lad and some girls listening to a guy sing. A guy who seemed to be in-charge of the recording approached us. All of them seemed to be surprised just like before when they saw my face in the car. They all bowed when I entered the room.

          “yo-what’s up man? You brought Yoona here? I didn’t think that you’d be friends with Girl’s Generation man.” Teddy exclaimed in English and everyone laughed.

          “No she’s not fromSNSD, she is Yoona’s Twin her name is …”T.O.P.  looked at me since he doesn’t know my name.

          “Suujin is my name” I injected in their conversation.