Kyuhyun's Revenge

Twin Generation

I wonder…

 

Who did Kyuhyun called in the last chapter?

I gave you guys a hint, he’s related to Jaejoong ;D

Think about it ;P

 

How will he react after what happened between them?

 

Will he and Suujin be back to normal again?

 

---supersujuholic

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After Jiwon and Mario left the two of them went to Jiwon’s newly built atelier. Being an art student himself Mario looked around her sewing place with great interest. Everything there screams art from the décor to the wall painting. As he looked around he stumbled to a biggest blank wall in the place and looked at Jiwon confused.

 

 

 

          “Why is this empty?” he asked Jiwon looking puzzled.

 

 

 

          “I want our painter friend Suujin to be the artist of this canvas” she retorted as she handed him tea.

 

 

 

          “When will this place officially open?” he asked.

 

 

 

          “My crew will be coming in next week and I have to get my models so probably next week.”         She replied looking at the mannequins around her.

 

 

 

          “I’m really worried” she squealed.

 

 

 

          “About what?” he asked.

 

 

 

          “Nothing. I am sorry but I have to go already” she said as she pulled his friend out of her shop.

 

 

 

She went back to Super Junior dorm. When she reached the place it was almost lunch. She hurried to their dorm. She practically ran just to get there as quick as possible. She remembered that her friend got so angry at Kyuhyun a while ago.  She fears that she might see him dead considering her strength and the looks of his body. He looks fragile.

 

 

 

As she was running she bumped into Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun quickly apologized and walked away.

         

 

 

          “Kyuhyun Oppa!” she squealed.

 

 

But he just looked at her and walked away again. This made her really angry. She was about to chase him but he realized that Suujin is supposed to be with him. She quickly ran to the SJ dorm. She knocked on the door but no one is answering so she tried calling her.

 

 

 

          “Hello Suujin-ssi! Where are you?” she asked.

 

 

 

          “I’m here at the park” she replied sobbing.

 

 

 

          “Are you crying? I thought you will kick Kyuhyun ? I hate him!” she barked.

 

 

 

          “…”

 

 

 

          “I’ll go there and pick you up so wait for me. Okay?”

 

 

 

          “… okay”

 

 

 

With that she immediately went to the park near by just to see her friend crying alone in the very same spot where Kyuhyun was. She immediately went and hugged her friend.

 

 

 

          “Kyuhyun got angry at me” Suujin cried.

 

 

          “For what?” Jiwon asked.

 

 

 

          “For telling him that I can’t decide yet. He tried pushing himself on me but I rejected him so he got angry and made me leave the dorm” Suujin cried like a child who’s telling on her mom.

 

 

         

          “He is not worth it if he couldn’t wait for you. Do you want me to talk to him?” Jiwon asked bravely.

 

 

 

          “No. let him be. I know that he wants to be alone” Suujin replied as she hugged her friend.

 

 

 

          “Come with me and I’ll show you something that you’ll really like so stop crying now okay” Jiwon stated and pushed Suujin down the slide.

 

 

Jiwon brought her friend to her new shop. Suujin got excited as they toured around her friend’s workplace. She liked it there. Everything was so vibrant and colorful. Just like Mario she also noticed the empty wall.

 

 

 

          “I want you to paint on it” Jiwon exclaimed as she walked around her friend with her arms enveloped on her chest.

 

 

 

          “a portrait of you?” Suujin asked while looking at her friend’s face getting ready to think of ways to start her creation.

 

 

         

          “I don’t want that. Just think of anything you want to express on that wall a doodle, graffiti or painting or even caricature or abstract. Just let your feelings and creativity flow. I have trust in you that you will make this wall the prettiest wall ever.” Jiwon exclaimed.

 

 

 

          “But are you sure? As I go through around this place I noticed that the painters you took for this place are professionals and top class. I don’t think that I can match up with them” Suujin retorted.

 

 

 

          “Just like I said you can do anything you want with this wall. I don’t care I just want my best friend, my sister and her creativity to flow around and victimize this wall of mine. This place wouldn’t be complete without your works so don’t think about getting intimidated. So list the materials you will need and I’ll have my men buy it for you” Jiwon replied and hugged Suujin.

 

 

          “I’m hungry” Jiwon squealed.

 

 

          “What do you want to eat food monster?” Suujin asked smiling.

 

 

          “I want something Japanese.” Jiwon replied in Nihonggo.

 

 

          “Let’s go” Suujin squealed the two of them went to eat.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On the other hand Kyuhyun went to a Japanese restaurant where he arranged to meet his hyung. He was a little late because of what happened earlier between her and Suujin. They were alone in a private room which Kyuhyun booked.

 

 

          “miane hyung. Something happened at our dorm so I came a little late” Kyuhyun said as he bowed to his friend.

 

 

 

          “It’s alright I am really hungry when I came here so I ordered already and I didn’t notice you being late. I’m sorry that I ordered and started eating without you” the guy replied as he offered Kyuhyun food.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun just smiled and took a bite. He called the waitress that immediately blushed upon seeing him. He ordered grilled squid and sake and smirked with a disgusted face after she left.

 

 

 

          “You seem to be in a bad mood” Kyuhyun’s hyung commented.

 

 

 

          “It’s because of what happened earlier in the dorm” Kyuhyun replied. 

 

 

 

The waitress came and delivered the things he ordered. She reminded him of Suujin because of the black kimono she was wearing which made him more fuming.

 

 

 

          ”let’s drink while we talk” Kyuhyun suggested and handed his hyung a bottle of sake.

 

 

 

          “You’re not the type of person who would just call me and ask me out for a drink. So what are we going to talk about?”

 

 

 

Kyuhyun smiled and gulped two glasses of sake and ate his squid. His hyung waited for him to speak and drank sake himself.

 

 

 

          “Do you know that she’s engaged to Siwon hyung?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

 

 

His hyung stopped eating after he heard Kyuhyun’s statement. He dropped the chopsticks he was holding and grabbed Kyuhyun by the collar. Kyuhyun just smirked at him and started talking again.

 

 

 

          “I didn’t know it too before. I just learned about it earlier this morning” he said as he drank another glass of sake.

 

 

 

          “Why are you telling me this?” his hyung asked as he gulped another glass of sake himself.

 

 

 

          “I just thought that you need to know it as well. I don’t want you getting hurt as well because I can see that you are fond of her as well.” Kyuhyun replied smirking.

 

 

The person in front of him just clenched his fist in anger. He couldn’t believe what he heard. He knew Kyuhyun isn’t the type of person who would make up stories and what would he get if he did that he thought. His appetite got lost and he just drank the remaining sake that he had. He knew he needed alcohol to get through this without doing anything stupid.

 

 

 

 

          “I lost my appetite. I’m leaving” Kyuhyun’s companion barked.

 

 

The guy stood up and left Kyuhyun alone in the room. Kyuhyun laughed his heart out after he left. It was amusing for him to see that he was not alone.

 

         

 

          “I told you Suujin to pick me but you didn’t listen. Now I’ll make sure that NOTHING goes ACCORDING to YOUR WAY!” Kyuhyun squealed and laughed in his evil way (his pwahahaha laugh)

 

 

 

Even though he felt successful in ruining Suujin He knew that he is not yet satisfied. He still felt sad after that. He just thought that evil plans are not yet complete.

 

 

 

The guy that was with Kyuhyun a few moments ago quickly rushed out the door after he paid both their meal. He ignored everything that was in his way. Suujin was so excited about eating her favorite Japanese meal since she was starving and bumped into him.

 

 

 

          “Sorry” they both said to each other.

 

 

Suujin looked at and she recognized him. so she tried calling him. she got worried when she saw the look on his face.

 

 

         

          “Oppa!” she squealed and grabbed his arm.

 

 

 

          “Don’t touch me. You disgust me! Don’t you ever talk to me again” he barked and shook her arms off him. He took off the tuxedo coat he was wearing and left it on the streets.

 

 

 

His cold words stabbed Suujin directly into her heart. Her knees felt so weak that drooped on the streets where his coat was. She picked it up and started crying. Jiwon tried running after that guy but Suujin stopped her from doing so.

 

 

 

          “Who is that jerk?” Jiwon asked.

 

 

         

          “…” she just kept on crying.

 

 

          “Why are you crying?” Jiwon asked.

 

 

 

          “He is T.O.P. oppa” she replied and cried again.