GIRL TALK ... epic failure :)

Twin Generation

 

I looked out at window waiting for my bestie Jiwon to come back. Kyuhyun might have tried his evil moves on her. For the first time I’m worried about her. She’s the best support team I would ever need in this stupid life of mine. If not for her I might have committed suicide already. She’s my ice breaker. She’s the warm sunshine that melted the heart of the snow princess that hated everything, fear everything and avoided everything.

 

 

Their car finally came and I rushed to meet them in the door. I saw her and she shoved me away and left me there. I turned around and looked at Mario and he just shrugged his shoulders. Jiwon stopped and pulled me with her to her room.

 

 

Hehehehe. This cute little monster can’t resist me. She loves me too much and I KNOW IT.

 

 

          “GIRL TALK!” she squealed as soon as she pulled me inside her room and pushed me to her bed.

 

 

          “As in A-S-A-P?” I asked her.

 

         

          “As in N-O-W!” she barked and spelled it to me.

 

 

         

          “What’s that? Ummmm….” I yawned and asked her getting ready to sleep already. I turned away from her and pulled a hot dog pillow.

 

 

          “yah!!!!!!!!!!!! Lee Suujin! I’m not joking. Don’t sleep on me! We need to talk” she screamed.

 

 

I bet her voice could be heard outside. Her parents are out of the country right now. She shook me with all her might and pulled me to face her. She’s on top of me now trying her best to pull me. I’m definitely stronger than her with all my trainings in martial arts but I just allowed her to do what she wants.

 

I’m in between her legs now and my face in between her arms. A definitely weird position especially when you are of the same . I sniffed her and she smells like alcohol and a bit like Kyuhyun. Good she followed my command to her. Hehehe.

 

FLASHBACK:

 

          “Why are you being grumpy?” she asked me as she kept tugging my arms.

 

 

          “Because you ruined everything tonight!” I screamed at her.

 

 

She doesn’t like it when I scream or yell at her. Because it means I’m really angry. Hehehe. But I’m just acting right now. I’m evil right? Hahaha.

 

 

          “What can I do to satisfy you?” she asked with puppy eyes and almost on the verge of crying.

 

I hate it when she does that but I’m stronger now I can mollify my feelings. Hahaha

 

 

          “Stand straight” I commanded like a soldier and she stood up.

 

         

          “Straight back and arms on the side. Chin up” I commanded again walking around her back and forth with one hand on my back while on my side.

 

 

          “Go to the park near Super Junior’s dorm and find Kyuhyun. If he’s crying make him calm down if not give him bottles of soju and leave him alone” I instructed her.

 

 

She gulped and nodded. It means that she feels guilty for doing something because normally she would have barked at me.

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

 

 

          “What are you sniffing at?” she asked me and looked down with one of her brows almost reaching the ceiling. 

 

 

          “You smell like alcohol and Kyuhyun. Very good” I said and winked at her. I ruffled her hair and smirked at her expression.

 

 

She looked at me with disgusted eyes and I love it! She’s pissed! Hahaha. I haven’t pissed her in a long time and guess what? I SUPER DUPER MISSED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahaha

 

 

 

          “ert!” she squealed and giggled.

 

 

I lowered her head to my ears and started blowing on it. She’s tickled because she’s giggling.

 

 

          “Should we do it too like the EunHae couple? Promise I’ll be gentle” I whispered and chuckled.

 

 

 

I lowered my head and looked at her face. She had a shock expression on her face. She got scared. Bwahahaha. But still she didn’t move away from me. I want to sleep already but she’s still on top of me.

 

 

          “Since when did you become a ert?” she asked me chuckling.

         

 

          “Ever since you jumped on top of me” I answered and landed my hand side of her down to her thighs.

 

 

She was wearing short shorts like the short SNSD wore in song Genie. It would definitely be awkward to be touched like that. She jumped away from me and I lied down her bed. A little byuntae trick is really useful in situations like this. Hahaha. I won!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No one can stop me from sleeping.

 

          “We’ll just talk tomorrow morning” she squealed and jumped on the bed then hugged me. She wrapped her long legs on my body.

 

         

          “You can’t escape me now. We will talk later. I’m sleepy already.” She said and tucked her shoulders on my back.

 

 

          “I missed sleeping with you like this and I missed you so much. Don’t run away from me like that again” she whispered and I felt my shoulders got wet.

 

 

          “Don’t cry and sleep already. I won’t run away from you again promise” I replied and patted her in the head.

 

 

We both went to sleep after that. She was hugging me the same way Taemin hugged me when he first saw me sleeping at the dorm. I definitely missed both Taemin and Jiwon. It makes me wonder what made her demand a girl talk in this time of the day but I am too tired to ask and so is she to answer.

 

 

 

 

 

hahaha.. SUUJIN became a BYUNTAE in this chapter?! :)

 

the new couple is born

 

SuuJi Couple..

 

a new challenger to the EunHae couple.. hahahaha LOL..

in EunHae couple Eunhyuk is the boy while in the SuuJi couple it is Suujin who is the boy..

 

 

just kidding :)

 

i just want to show you guys how close they are ;D 
 

 

---supersujuholic