DON'T CRY

Twin Generation

 

          Soon years had passed and my vision became better day by day. I still keep on waiting for her to come back. I miss everything about her. Her laughter, her tears, her witty words and even her mean attitude. She was everything I ever wanted. I kept waiting for her in our kitchen. I never found a woman whom I loved as much as I loved her.

 

 

 

          A knock on the door of my room brought me back to my consciousness.

 

 

 

          “Hyung!” G-Dragon called out.

 

 

 

          “What do you want?” I asked him.

 

 

 

          “I have something to give you.” He retorted as he patiently waited for me to open the door.

 

 

 

          When I opened the door I saw him holding a pink small box that I think I have seen before. He reached out my hands and placed the item on top of it.

 

 

 

          “Do what you want with this. I think that you have to have it back.” he said as he turned around and left.

 

 

 

          I closed the door of my room and sat at my bed. I carefully opened the box and saw the LG Ice cream phone that I bought her. I remembered throwing this to wall so I guess he had it fixed. I looked at the wall paper and saw that it was still our picture. I checked her messages and saw that it was all from her me. I saw her outbox and saw her messages telling me how sorry she was about what happened. She tried explaining it everything through text which consumed her 7 pages. I saw that she tried calling me for more than 100 times. It was as if she only used this phone to contact me.

 

 

 

          I couldn’t help but cry again with the things I saw. I was so selfish that I never thought of how she felt during the whole dilemma. I did not even have the chance to tell her that I LOVE HER. I spent most of the time bickering with her, avoiding her that I was not able to tell her the real contents of my hearts. I only saw my pain. I realized how selfish I am with this whole thing.

 

 

 

          My phone suddenly rung as I was breaking down again so I wiped my tears off and answered my phone.

 

 

 

          “Hello T.O.P-ssi?” the other guy on the phone asked.

 

         

 

          “Oh Siwon-ssi. How are you?” I asked him.

 

         

 

          “I’m fine. How about you? Are you doing well?” he asked me.

 

 

 

          “Well you know the answer to that right?” I replied.

 

 

 

          “Are you free tomorrow? At 5:45 am?” he inquired.

 

         

 

          “Why?”

 

 

 

          “I want to meet you at the southern part of the Han River. You know the place where nobody usually goes to. Let’s meet there, okay?” he said and then he hung up.

 

 

 

          I hate it when people do that. Don’t they know that they are being disrespectful? I tried calling him again but he is not picking up. I wonder if I should go. I wonder WHY he wants me to go there. Why in that part of the river?

 

 

          The time flew by so fast and when I noticed it was already 5:00 am. I couldn’t sleep because of what he told me. I started fixing myself and by 5:30 I made my way to the river.

 

 

 

          This certainly brings back memories. I can still remember Suujin’s back view when she looking at the 2NE1’s dorm from below. Her long black hair flow to one side of her body and the way she gasped when I surprised her made me realize how much I adore her.

 

 

 

          As I jog towards the same direction where I chased Suujin before I looked at my watch it says 5:45. I looked around and I did not find Siwon. I wonder if he is playing tricks on me. I approached the river banks and there I remembered the way Suujin washed my hands back then.

 

 

 

          I can remember her holding my hands gently, barely applying any pressure to it. She washed it carefully like a mother would to her child. She was a really caring woman. I touched the ground and I remembered the way I stole our first kiss. She got so angry that she ran away.

 

 

          Remembering all of these made me smile. Truly I was captured by a goddess named Suujin. Everything changed when she entered my life. In her I found my other half it is just that we were not given the chance to be together.

 

 

 

          I stood up and was about to make my way home when suddenly a strong wind that touched my platinum colored hair blew. Along with the wind I smelled the distinct smell of the woman I love. I stood there frozen as I contemplate whether I was dreaming or what. I felt someone approaching me when suddenly a stick hit my leg.

 

 

          “Ouch” I groaned out loud.

 

         
          “T.O.P.-ssi is that you?” she woman who was wearing a shades asked.

 

 

          Her voice it sounded so familiar. I think I heard it already. From somewhere I can recognize her voice but I don’t know who owns it.

 

         

          “Yeah?” I retorted in a inquiring manner.

 

         

          She quickly threw her baton away and wrapped her arms around my neck. It has been a while since someone hugged me like this but when she hugged me it was different. Her scent is really the same one as Suujin’s. Is it just a coincidence that they have the same scent?

 

 

          “I guess you can’t recognize me huh?” she asked me.

 

          “I’m really sorry for deceiving you. I didn’t mean to lie to you like that but I don’t want you to see me in a pitiful state.” She added.

 

 

 

          “Why don’t you hug her back?” Siwon said as he suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

 

 

I just followed what he said and hugged her. I felt her tears in my chest and somehow my heart felt lighter, whole lighter ever since Suujin died. I hugged her tighter and soon I felt that I didn’t want to let the woman go.

 

 

          “Don’t you recognize her?” Siwon asked me.

 

 

          “What do you mean?” I retorted as I slowly released her.

 

 

          “annyeonghaseo Suujin-imnida!” she sang.

 

 

I pushed her away right after she said that. How could she play with the memory of the woman that I love?

 

 

          “Don’t play your stupid tricks on my Choi Siwon!” I barked at him.

 

I noticed that the woman gestured for Siwon to stop. The way she is moving shows that she can’t see properly.

 

          She tried approaching me as she spoke “I have debt to you. I have to pay you back by cooking for you and Big Bang”

 

          “What are you trying to prove? My Suujin said that on National Television in case you didn’t know” I retorted.

 

          She tripped on a stone and fell as she tried approaching me. Suddenly she started singing Don’t Cry.

 

 

          “Are you really Suujin?” I asked her as she continued singing. Her hands searched for my face and when she found them she caressed it. She planted a peck on my lips which answered all my questions. That kiss silenced me. Surely she is Suujin the woman that I love.

 

 

          “But everyone told me you were dead already?” that was the first question I was able to ask her.

 

 

          “I’m sorry but I asked everyone to lie about that because I don’t want you to see me burnt” I retorted.

 

          “I was so selfish that I only thought about myself. I didn’t want you to see me in a ugly way. I thought that I would be able to let you go. But because I am selfish I returned back here even though I don’t quite look the way I used to” she stated.

 

          “Don’t worry the important thing now is that we’re finally back together. Thank you for giving me these eyes that helped me find my way back to you. I love you Suujin” I replied to her.

 

          “I love you too. You don’t know how long I waited for you to tell me those sweet words” she replied as she kissed me again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS STORY.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING AS MUCH AS I ENJOYED WRITING IT. ;p

 

TAKE CARE ALWAYS...

---supersujuholic