My Hiding Place

Twin Generation

Kyuhyun wanted to leave the dinosaur place we are now. But I don’t want to. Somehow this place helps me run away from people. Too bad it was him who brought me here and I didn’t find it on my own. I want this place to be hiding spot where someone won’t find me.

“I don’t want leave yet” I whispered as I leaned on his chest.

“You’ll get sick if we stay longer. It is very cold here outside.” He replied but he stopped and just stood up with me in his arms.

“Am I heavy?” I asked him.

“No you’re not. You’re actually very light. I wonder where all the food you eat goes. I think you’re lighter than a sack of rice. What is your weight?” he commented and then he chuckled.

“When I’m hungry its 38 kilos but when I’m full it turns to 39 to 40 kilos” I replied giggling.

“No wonder” he said chuckling.

“Will you be happier if we stay here a little longer?” he asked me like a father would ask her daughter if she wants something.

“Yes dad!” I squealed.

“I’m not your dad!” he grunted and then he smiled sweetly.

“You are! You’re spoiling me! And I like you for that” I retorted.

“Then you are my wifey..” he commented and laughed.

“I am not! I’m supposed to be your daughter.”I retorted and raised a brow.

“Then I might commit an for loving for my daughter!” he jokingly said.

“Your so silly!” I replied and he put me back to the floor.

The rain stopped so went outside the huge dinosaur. I looked at it and I noticed that there are things that I didn’t notice about it before.

“Look there’s an attic!” I squealed pointing to the head of the dinosaur.

“what attic?” he asked then he looked at what I am pointing at and saw the place where you are suppose to go to slide down.

“Oh that. Silly suujidako!” he said giggling.

I just looked at him. It’s been a while since someone called me that. He started walking and went behind the dinosaur where the tail is located.

“Let’s go up!” he said then allowed me to climb the stairs first then he followed.

When we reached the head of the dinosaur I saw a beautiful sight of the city. It was pretty high for a children’s play ground. Then I noticed that there are no people on the streets.

“No one is outside” I commented.

“I guess they’re at home” Kyuhyun said as he looked around too resting his chin on my shoulder and hugged me.

“Why do you keep on hugging me? You are a ert!” I said pinching his nose.

“I am a ert who loves hugging TVXQ fan girls” he said as he hugged me tighter then he released me and gigged again.

“oh yeah, I forgot. I kissed Jaejoong oppa!” I stated.

He just sighed and released me from his hug.

“The water can I have it?” I asked him.

He seemed surprised by my question.

“On your pocket silly!” I replied pointing him the bulky thing on his pocket.

He immediately took out the bottle of water on the big pocket of his coat.

“Here. Are you thirsty?” he asked.

“No, I am going to wash my mouth” I replied and used the whole content of water inside the bottle to gurgle and wash my mouth.

“Why? Oh yeah, you haven’t brushed your teeth this morning since you walked out of the dorm.” He said.

“Not just that, I don’t want to leave traces of kiss from Yoona’s lover.” I retorted and returned the empty bottle on his pocket secretly but he caught me.

“Why did you return it here?” he asked with his hands on his waist and kneeling. We couldn’t really stand up on that place it’s for small children only.

“No littering.” I replied and winked at him and sat leaned on the walls of the dino.

“Please don’t tell anyone about this place. I want this place to be my hideout” I told him and he just nodded as he sits beside me.

“I won’t if that’s what you want.” He replied as he rested my head on his broad shoulders.

“Oh thanks!” I replied and looked up to see that he was looking at me.

He cupped my cheeks again and lowered his head. I closed my eyes waiting for it to happen. Our nose is already touching each other when we suddenly two birds entered the dinosaur’s head and surprised us.

I quickly moved away from his face. I heard him chuckle. It was a laugh that is really from the heart. His laughter is like that of child who is so innocent and pure.

He looked at me and pinched my cheeks.

“Are you ready to go?” he asked.

“Wait. May I borrow your phone?” I asked him.

“Why? Is there someone you want to call?” he asked me.

I nodded.

“Who?” he said as he took his phone from his pocket.

“Leeteuk hyung” I replied and he started dialing.

The phone is ringing. His ring back tone is honey his solo song in ss2.

He’s not answering. So he tried calling Yesung again there’s a ring back tone. He started laughing like a mad man and I didn’t know why but I learned about it when he put it on a loud speaker.

It was Yesung’s voice and its says:

Strip.. strip.. strip.. strip……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 and much more words.

Kyuhyun said that it was from Yesung’s musical before.

 

We got surprised when he answered because we were still laughing.

“Hello kyuhyun did you find the brat?” he asked with a little bit traces of worry in his words.

“Yes the brat is here!” I replied sarcastically.

“So sorry” he replied and he chuckled.

“Are you okay now?” he asked me.

“I’m fine, how about Heechul hyung?” I asked him.

“Well he left after you did and we don’t know where he went. He must be with chocoball” he replied.

“What’s that?” I asked curious.

“it’s group of celebs who’s blood type are AB just like me but I don’t think I’m a member although I hang with them too sometimes” he replied.

“I’m AB blood typed person too” I replied.

“Really then we both have the same type of blood” he stated.

“Is Yoona still there?” I asked him.

“Do you want to talk to her? i can just give her the phone you know” he replied.

“No. I don’t. I want to talk to Leeteuk hyung” I replied with force on my voice.

“Okay” he replied then I heard him calling Leeteuk on the other side of the phone.

 “Hello Suujin?” Leeteuk asked.

“Hello hyung. Please find Heechul hyung for me. I feel really guilty about answering him like that earlier.

 “Okay .. Okay.. Will you be coming home now?” he asked I can feel that he is really worried about me.

“Not yet. I don’t want to go back yet” I replied.

“I have a message for Yoona, please tell her this” I stated.

“Okay”

“Please tell her that I don’t want to see her for now. I need time to think about things.  Tell her that Taemin should not know anything about our drama. I’ll face her when I’m already ready” I said as I looked at Kyuhyun who is listening to me as well.

“How about Siwon?” Leeteuk asked.

“I can’t avoid him can I? I have to film a show in your dorms so please just tell him to avoid me if possible or not bug me anymore” I replied.

“Okay I’ll make sure they know that. What are your plans?” he asked.

“I’ll play with Kyuhyun Oppa for the rest of the day. Okay bye” I replied and then turn off the phone.

Kyuhyun looked at me worried as I gave back his phone. I just gave him a faint smile and went down the slide.

“Wait for me!” he screamed.