HOSPITAL

Twin Generation

Everyone panicked and rushed Siwon to the hospital. They brought him to the emergency room. Both Super Junior and TVXQ who came looked really trashed and haggard. Doctors started running in and out of the room maybe because Siwon is there, son of a very rich preacher owning the third largest super market in Korea or maybe because many people inside that room needed their help. They shoved us away from that room and we were all sitting outside the bench waiting for them to tell us something.

 

Yes, Sadly I’m here too. When Heechul hyung saw Siwon unconscious and then they rushed him to the hospital he pulled me with him. I didn’t really want to go but Taemin who was my other seatmate kicked me in the so I had to go. That was the first time he did that to me. He’ll pay later. Anyways Heechul hyung’s hand never left mine. It was cold and sweaty. I guess he is really worried and concerned. He hated going to the hospital but I’m surprised that were both here.

 

Fans started approaching them while we were waiting outside. The managers are there but it’s a hospital and we don’t want to be banned here so they just kept waving and saying hi to them. I can see them trying to fake a smile whenever people would come and talk to them but amazingly their treatment between fan girls and elderly and children are different.  They are more sincere talking to elderly and children maybe because they’re stressed and they haven’t had breakfast. One fan girl started glaring at from head to foot. I just blinked and looked at Heechul hyung who looks very angry. The girl continued to glare at me but I just ignored it. I’m not really in the mood to do anything right now.

 

          “What is your problem? Why are you staring at my dongsaeng like that?” Heechul barked eyeing the girl who glared at.

 

          “Not..hing oppa.. I’m sorry” the girl replied and ran away.

 

We both just sighed. Changmin saw what happened and approached us.

 

          “It would have been more fun hyung if you pretend to kiss her. I’m sure that girl would have run away crying instead of scared” he suggested.

 

          “Oppa you’re so mean!” I said and spanked him in his shoulders.

 

          “Why did I never think of that? I’ll try it next time. And you why didn’t say something?” Heechul asked me.

 

          “Not really in a good mood to do anything. I barely ate anything earlier” I replied.

 

          “Let’s go buy something at the cafeteria” Changmin offered.

 

          “But how about heenim?” I asked.

 

          “I’ll be fine. I think you need to eat. You look so pale right now. Your skin color is naturally radish like and if you will not eat you might become transparent. I wouldn’t like that” he retorted and let me go.

 

          “But”

 

          “Just go and come back quickly”

 

With that we left already. Changmin held my arm since we both don’t know where the cafeteria is.

 

          “you remind me of the girl that I liked” Changmin started.

 

          “Really? How?”

 

          “She looks and acts like you. She is also from Japan.” he said and blushed.

 

          “She must be Yoona but if she’s from Japan that’s me. Must be another girl. Japanese people easily mistaken to look alike each other.”  I retorted.

 

          “Do you like tangerines?” he asked me.

 

          “I love them. We have an orchard in Japan”

 

          “When I met her she was carrying a lot of that”

 

          “Right”

 

I’ll write another story about this when I finish Twin Generation. :)

 

He started asking questions as to where the cafeteria is. A little girl around 6-7 y/old who looked liked a patient approached us.

 

          “Unnie, where is girl’s generation? Why are alone?” asked me.

 

          “I’m sorry… but I’m.. ahh” before I could continue Changmin oppa pinched my cheek and joined our conversation.

 

          “The other girls had a schedule today but Yoona unnie came here because of her friend Siwon oppa” he explained.

 

          “What the?” I asked him and he yanked me behind him.

 

          “You’re looking for the cafeteria right? I’ll help you” she stated.

 

          “But how about your mom?” I asked her.

 

          “Let’s ask permission first” Changmin said and held the hand of the little girl.

 

When we went to their room we saw her parents. They were waiting for her to comeback. She hugged them and introduced us to them.

 

          “omma! Omma! I found Changmin oppa of TVXQ and Yoona unnie of SNSD” she sang happily.

 

Changmin and I greeted them and bowed. I think her mom knows that I’m not really Yoona but she let it slipped.

 

          “why did you bring them here?” the mother asked.

 

          “I want to help them go the cafeteria but Yoona unnie said to ask permission first” she replied.

 

          “miss Yoona thank you. But can I ask you to sit beside my daughter and I’ll take a photo of you two then Changmin can join too?” she asked me.

 

          “but”

 

          “She’ll do it” Changmin said pushed me to the young girl and I just sighed.

 

          “What’s your name little girl?” I asked her and sat beside her.

 

          “Yuri” she sang happily.

 

With that we took a photo and was about to leave the room. Changmin and Yuri went ahead of me. They walked holding each other’s hand.

 

          “I’m sorry but I’m not really Yoona. I’m just her sister” I said and bowed.

 

          “I know but what’s your name?” she asked me.

 

          “Suujin, lee Suujin” I replied.

 

          “Thank you for doing that for my daughter. She really likes Yoona and girl’s generation. She wanted to take dance lessons but she can’t because of her sickness. Were here right now for her chemo therapy because she has a cancer” she stated.

 

          “I’m sorry about that it’s the least I could do for her. Don’t lose your faith I know she’ll survive this” I replied and hugged the mother.

 

          “Unnie” Yuri squealed when she saw me still talking to her mother.

 

          “You better get going now Yoona” she told me and winked. I bowed and smiled then left with them.

 

When we went to the cafeteria, Changmin bought snacks for everyone. He even bought Yuri snacks too. She wanted to have melon bread and chocolate drink like mine.

 

When we returned the members are still outside the Emergency Room waiting. They all looked at us. I helped Changmin as he handed them the food he bought.

 

          “What took you so long?” Heechul asked me.

 

          “She did a fan service for a cancer child patient” Changmin answered for me.

 

          “Did she do well?” he asked him.

 

          “Yeah. The girl thought she was Yoona” he replied.

 

          “Good. You need to learn those things. Seeing us like is enough to make fans happy but their support for us is what makes us happy” Heechul replied and I just nodded.

 

          “Thank you” I whispered to Changmin.

 

          “Welcome” he replied and winked.