She's back :)

Twin Generation

 

After our little food trip we headed back to his car. I looked at my hand and felt little pain from all the plastics I carried.

 

         

          “Why did you buy so many foods? We just had dinner” I barked while blowing on my hands.

 

 

          “I told you I should’ve carried those too” he said as he took the plastic and landed them on the back seat of his car.

 

 

          “Where are we going?” I asked him as I dropped my hands on my lap.

 

 

He took my hand and started blowing on it. He looked at me waiting for my reactions but I didn’t show him any. He continued doing it and kissed it the turned to me. I was surprised when he suddenly went to my side so I closed my eyes. I heard him smirked so I opened my eyes.

 

 

          “I was just going to buckle your seat belt” he said giggling.

 

 

I glared at him and looked outside the car.

 

 

          “Where are we going?” I asked again angrily still not looking at him.

 

 

          “To a quiet place… where I first kissed you” he retorted.

 

 

My body stiffened when I heard that. We are going to the Han River. I guess that’s why he bought so many foods. It’s good to have a picnic there I guess But at night? I have ever seen ha river at night so I am excited.

 

 

It was already 11pm when we reached the place. I looked out and found no one outside. He removed both our seat belts and took all the things we bought.

 

 

          “Let’s go” he cheered and went out of the car and followed him.

 

 

I was awed by the river’s beauty. There are lights that are coming from the bridge. It is my first time to see something like this. We were all alone while we watch the rainbow lights from the bridge as if it was dancing to music.  The lights gracefully swayed across the flowing water. Seeing it for the first time like this it seemed like a dream.

 

 

          “Do you like it little miss foreigner?” he asked me.

 

 

I glared at him and saw him seating on blanket on top of the grass eating sausages. I approached him and sat beside him.

 

 

          “The little miss foreigner likes it. It’s pretty” I replied as I took one of the grilled corns.

 

 

He offered me a bite on his sausage but I just looked at him and turned to eat my corn but he tapped my shoulders again.

 

 

          “Eat”

 

 

          “No”

 

 

          “Eat”

 

 

          “I’m eating my corn’

 

 

          “Sausage”

 

 

          “Corn”

 

 

          Sausage

 

 

          Corn

 

         

          “eewwwwwwww… it already has your saliva!” I barked biting on my corn and lay down on the blanket.

 

 

 

 

We were on a down hill slope so the view is really pretty for watching the stars. I don’t need to look up easily I can view them twinkling on the sky.

 

The sky is clear. There are no clouds that cover the stars in the sky tonight. The smoke is thin yet visible in Seoul but I am glad to be able to see tonight’s view with my oppa who seemed to be busy eating our food.

 

          “You might catch a cold sit down” he told me.

 

         

          “What’s the difference if I’m sitting down or I’m standing or even in my position right now?” I barked at him.

 

         

          “Just do it and I’ll show you the difference?”

 

 

Just like he said I sat down properly with my legs crossed. I ignored him and just continued with my star gazing when suddenly I felt a back hug.

 

         

          “You’ll never catch a cold like this” he said chuckling like a little boy.

 

 

I faked a sneeze and he didn’t notice that I was just acting. I looked at him and he started removing his cap and was about to put it on me. But I stopped him and giggled. He was so mad and stood up then left me. He started walking away from me. I just remained seated and drank my cola but he did not return instead he kept on walking away from me.

 

         

          “oppa! Come back!” I squealed wondering whether to chase him and leave our things or just remain here standing.

 

 

He just looked back and continued walking. I screamed again trying to call him back but he ignored me again. I decided to run after him when I heard a girl calling my name.

 

 

          “Suujin!” she squealed.

 

I turned around and saw no one so I continued running.

 

 

          “Suujin you big idiot! Bug face! Choco monster!” she screamed louder and angrily.

 

This time I turned around slowly checking north, south, east and west. T.O.P. heard her and stopped walking looking at me. Only one person calls me that name.

 

 

          “Hello long time no see Suujidako!” a young man cheered as he approached me with a petite girl beside her who is panting.

 

I jumped and run to met them. It is my best friend in the world Jiwon. She is with my other childhood friend Mario Maurer *squeals*.

 

She immediately pulled me into a hug. Mario in the other hand pinched my cheeks. I hugged him after Jiwon released me.

 

 

          “Long time no see girl! I missed you!” she sang.

 

         

          “Me too. I missed you. It’s been a year” I said smiling at my best friend.

 

 

          “It’s good that we finally found you” Mario added.

 

 

          “I have been worried sick about you” Jiwon told me.

 

 

          “Let’s go!” she sang pulling me away. Mario followed us.

 

 

          “But wait! I am with a friend. He’s here I have to tell him first!” I replied as I tried removing her grip on me.

 

 

          “He can wait!” she said as she pulled me further away from T.O.P.

 

 

I looked back and saw T.O.P. shocked by the sudden kidnapping of Suujin Lee. I called him but he didn’t respond. He just watched me being pulled away by my two friends.

 

I took out my phone and texted him.

 

Oppa miane!! The girl that is pulling me is Choi Jiwon, my best friend and Siwon’s sister while the guy with us is Mario Maurer my childhood friend. I don’t know where they’re taking me but I’ll text you soon and I’m sorry if I just left without telling you. The problem is I can’t escape her.

 

 

          “Where are we going?” I asked them both as she pushed me at the back of Mario’s car.

 

 

          “To the hospital” she retorted.

 

 

          “Why?” I asked.

 

 

          “Because my brother is there silly girl!” she squealed and Mario drove away from the river.

 

 

When we reached the hospital it was already 12 am. But Siwon and the members who went to visit him were not asleep. Taemin is there too but he is sitting and sleeping on the couch while the others are watching T.V.

 

         

          “Jiwon!!!” Siwon squealed as he saw his younger sister come into the door.

 

          “Hyung!” she replied and went to hug her brother.

 

 

Kyuhyun, Donghae and Eunhyuk all looked at her. Mario pulled me into the room when he noticed that I was just standing outside. She bowed to them and I noticed them all blush. I just smirked at them.

 

         

          “What are you doing here?” he asked his sister. He didn’t notice me.

 

         

          “I came here for a fashion show” she replied.

 

 

He moved his body to look at Mario and saw us holding hands. I noticed him glare at him but quickly it turned to a smile.

 

 

          “Long time no see bro!” Siwon sang.

 

 

          “Yeah!” Mario answered and bowed to him again.

 

 

He looked at me and I glared at him. I am still pissed about what happened earlier. But before he could say anything to me Eunhyuk went and pulled me from Mario.

 

         

          “yah~~ Suujin how could you leave a sick patient alone just like that? You didn’t even feed him after he woke up” he asked me trying to scold me and make me feel guilty at the same time.

 

 

          “It’s not my fault that he’s sick is he? And besides I took care of him the whole day. He’s awake already I assume that he should be able to eat on his own. it’s not like he injured his arm or something” I replied angrily. Even though I think it was partially my fault. But more or less in my eyes it is caused by his stupidity that is why he’s here.

 

 

          “But you slept the whole day?” he asked me in a whispering voice.

 

 

          “What?” I retorted glaring at Eunhyuk.

 

 

          “Nothing” he replied and went beside his Donghae who just sighed.

 

 

          “I heard you were here in the hospital so I came to visit you” Jiwon stated.

 

         

          “Don’t worry I’m fine” Siwon replied.

 

 

          “I’m not worried. I know that you can take care of yourself” she replied and hugged her brother. They are very close to each other. They grew up together.

 

 

          “Is it okay if I take her home?” she asked Siwon.

 

 

          “Sure why not? I think she needs to rest too” Siwon retorted looking at me with worried eyes.

         

 

          “Why are you asking his permission?” Eunhyuk asked Jiwon.

 

 

Jiwon looked at them surprised. She turned to look at me and Siwon. She was trying to stop her laughter from coming out. I glared at her. I took Mario’s hand and pulled him outside the room leaving them. Her face paints a mixture of surprise and happiness.

 

 

          “You didn’t know?” she asked chuckling.

 

 

          “What?” Donghae asked.

 

 

          “They’re engaged” she sang happily.

 

 

Kyuhyun dropped his drink on the floor in his shock. They all looked at Siwon and he just nodded. Jiwon left them and followed us. I glared at her when she took my arm.

 

          “What? They are bound to know it..” she defended.

 

 

I just looked at her. i just sighed but the two of them smiled at me.

 

        

  “someday” she added and winked at me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

i didn't expect to find a photo of siwon and his sister. :)

 

Lucky me ! hahaha

 

i tried finding it years ago but i did not suceed only now :)

 

 

hahaha.. i love Crazy thing called love or First Love :)

hahaha that's why Shone is in the story now... :)

 

 

sorry...

 

 

love lots

---supersujuholic