Girl's night out

Twin Generation

“Now that we have our first visitor in our dorm we should at least make a party for her.” Dara suggested while entering their kitchen.

          CL thought about it. Minzy and Bom waited for their leader’s actions. Dara pulled me beside her and we both peeked at CL’s face waiting for her response.

          With a bright expression CL agreed.

          “What the heck? Why not? It is a good chance for us to get to know her and she is our second female visitor here, after Goo Hye Sun-unnieCL replied.

          Minzy and Bom clapped in a rhythm. Dara joined them by clapping as well but she kept missing their beat which earned her a light spank on her head from Bom and smirks from Minzy. CL dialed her phone and called a pizza shop and also a chicken shop. They all looked at me.

          “Do your feet still hurt?” Minzy asked me.

          “Don’t you like the idea of a party?” Dara asked me as she put her arm on my shoulder.

          I couldn’t really face them now. I bowed my head and covered my face with my fringe before I replied.

          “It’s not that. But you know that I can’t repay you girls right, I feel so shameful because I don’t have money to even buy myself clothes so you gave me your spare and now you’re even throwing a party for me. I don’t think its right” I responded as I stopped my tears from falling.

          “Don’t worry about it. It’s okay. If it’s about the money, then just treat us afterwards after you become a part of our family.” CL comforted me.

          “Think of it as your advance welcome party. Let this be a challenge for you so that you will do your best for the auditions.” Dara added.

          “And besides, this is just our Girls Night-out!” Bom squealed as she flashed me a smile.

          “Are you okay now?” Minzy asked me.

          I simply nodded my head in response. When I lifted my head, she handed me sweet strawberry lollipop.

          “Sweets should do the trick” she stated.

          I hugged her. Oh how I wish that I am with my siblings. I wonder what they are doing right now. The girls also hugged me. I looked at them and I saw their mouths occupied lollipops. Dara was eating an orange flavored candy, CL had a green apple flavor while Bom eat her grape flavored and Minzy had a lemon flavored one.

          The deliveries came and Dara paid for the pizza while Bom paid the chicken. I helped them carry the food to their room. Well it’s the least I could do for them. When we reached the room everyone seated forming a circle while the food was placed in the middle.

          “So how should we start the party?” Minzy asked as she looked at Dara sternly.

          “We should introduce ourselves first I guess” she replied hastily.

          “Hi Suujin, My name is Dara and I came from Philippines but I am Korean as you can see and I am 25 years old”

          “What? You’re 25? Oooopps .. I feel that I look older than you” I responded.

          “Haha. Really? Thanks” she responded with a big smile on her face.

          “Me too, I’m 25.” Bom squealed.

          “Wow you guys look young for your age.” I retorted.

          “I’m Bom and I love corns” she stated.

          “I noticed that too senpai~~~”

          “Suujin in Korea senpai is equal to sunbae, but I guess you could call her unnie as well just like we do” CL stated.

          “I am turning 20 this year” she added.

          “ooohhhh~~~” I retorted.

          “Why?” she asked.

          “Because it seems that your mentality is the most matured among your group” I commented. After that I heard the other two howls of dismay.

          “haha. No not really but thanks” she commented.

          “I’m 16 years old” Minzy stated.

          “No wonder you’re so cute and energetic” I said while looking at the petite girl beside me.

          “haha thanks, how about you?” she asked me.

          “I am turning 18 this February” I retorted.

          “waahh… I’m sorry I didn’t call you unnie. I thought that you and I were of the same age” she exclaimed.

          Everyone laughed at Minzy’s reaction. When I looked at her again she was bowing to me already. I lifted her head.

          “hahaha. It’s alright. I don’t like being to as someone who’s elder so I envy Dara unnie cause it doesn’t show on her” I said as I laughed sheepishly.

          We started eating the food before us. We continued to exchange stories until our subject of the matter is about“BOYS”.

          “Suujin you said before that you’re favorite Korean boy group is DBSK right?” Dara asked as she flashed an evil grin.

          Things about TVXQ is enough to make me smile actually. I looked at Dara unnie and it seemed that she is waiting for me to squeal and blush but I just gave her an innocent smile.

          “I love them. They’re called TVXQ in Japan right? I don’t really pay attention to pop music because I am focused more on classical music until one day while watching the T.V. which is a seldom habit of mine BTW I saw them singing and BOOM. In that instant I immediately became their fan. I don’t really care before about other groups actually even about Japanese pop groups I didn’t really paid attention only to them and I became a Cassiopeia” I replied as I kept myself from blushing.

          “Who is your favorite member?” Bom asked as if she was a detective. She asked me straight to my face. She looked straight to my eyes wanting an honest answer. I noticed that the other girls are really interested in this topic as they were looking at the two of us intently as well.

          “I love them all. All of them have distinct personality” I replied.

          “Yah!!! We have to know facts. You’re not yet an artist but you already know how to answer these kinds of questions huh!” Bom angrily stated. It earned me a spank in my head from Dara unnie by the way.

          “My least favorite member is Xiah Junsu oppa but I love his voice. He is so amazing but I am just ranking them now according to my favoritism. Hehehe .. (sorry to Xiah shippers) Then comes Yunho oppa he is so freakin’ cute!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh~~~~ just the thought of him smiling is enough to make me blush. The third one is Changmin oppa, there is something about him that makes me fond of him. I don’t really know why and how but it seems that there is something makes me remember him, always. Ohh… the second and the first person are left. My second most favorite is Jaejoong oppa ~~~~ kyaaa ~~~ hahahaha ~~~~ … he is freaking handsome but more than his looks what I loved about him is his eccentricity. Tada~~~~ the number TVXQ member for me is Yoochun oppa ~~~~~~ I love his y voice and he’s so romantic. Even though people say that he is kind of snobbish somehow I like that about him” I replied at them. I couldn’t help but spank the pillow and hide my under it afterwards. I felt the blood rush to my face. I kept on squealing as I mention their names and my favorite things about them.

          “Wow she’s a total fan girl.” CL exclaimed.

          All of the members laughed at my reactions. They it amusing somehow and it made me happy. At least I made them laugh.

          “We might actually bump into them at awards shows and TV programs or even work on a CF and drama with them” Dara stated in a naughty manner.

          I squealed just thinking about it. I saw Minzy beside me checking her phone for something.

          “What are you looking for?” I asked as I peeked in her phone.

          “I am looking for my photo with them. I have a friend who’s connected with them. And he brought me along when he came to see them so I got this picture. Here, look at it.”  Minzy replied as she handed me her phone.

          TVXQ were wearing hot black tuxedos while Minzy was in the middle of them. I wish I had friend like the one she has. Just looking at them is enough to make me faint. As I looked at the picture closely I noticed that jaejoong’s top is ed. I screamed in glee. They were all laughing again at the little fan girl with them.

          “Thank you for showing the photo to me. I envy you. When I see them closely in person I might bang my head on the wall just to stop myself from screaming like a mad woman” I told Minzy as I returned her phone.

          “Don’t do that, you won’t be able to take a photo with them because instead of being with them, you’ll be brought to the hospital” Minzy retorted as she laughed.   

          “How about your ideal man?” Minzy asked me.

          “hmmm. My Ideal man? I haven’t thought about that. Well if I have to say like right now, it would be someone whose taller than me, someone who has a great abs hahah ~~~~ handsome, has a fair skin. I don’t know why but I’m scared of a person who has a really dark skin, someone who loves God more than anything in the world. I would love someone who is down to earth and charismatic and yet very humorous and can speak English. Speaking English is like a super plus for me.

Oohhh before I forgot I also like guys who have a deep voice. A very masculine voice that would be enough to melt me and sweep off my feet.” I replied while blushing at the thought of it.

          “Two people came into my mind” Minzy stated.

          “Me too. Someone came to mind” Dara added.

          “Really?” I looked at them in confusion.

          “How about you Dara unnie? Who do you like lately?” I asked her to change the topic.

          “I really like Minho from Shinee right now. But he doesn’t seem to be interested in me though” she replied.

          “Why?” I asked. Everyone looked at us again as interested the same way they were before.

          “I liked him because he’s very sporty, he’s the boy next door type of guy and he’s older than my younger brother Cheondong so I guess that’s about it and plus he’s handsome. I don’t think he’ll like me because I saw him before and I kinda acted unlady like infront of him so~~~~” she replied looking straight to the floor afterwards.

          “Someone who doesn’t appreciate your beauty and your personality is someone who will not be worth it” I reminded her.

          “That’s right.” She agreed and then she gave me side hug as pat me in my head ruining my hair. I just looked at her and laughed.

          “A while ago, I saw you and Taeyang hyung, you guys looked pretty together” I responded.

          “NO WAY! He’s too childish for me” Dara yelled and then she and the other members laughed.

          “How about you CL unnie, is there someone in your mind right now?” I asked.

          “Only teddy oppa” she squealed.

          Everyone was surprised by their leader’s reaction. They laughed at her since it was seldom that they talked about things like this. Before everyone had the chance to ask Bom about her guy, she just pointed at the clock and told everyone to sleep. Minzy just responded simply by saying “I’m way too young for that” and everyone went to their own beds while I slept on the floor.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what do you think guys? after Suujin described her ideal guy did some one came into your mind as well?

and what do you think is the 'it" between her and changmin?

please keep on reading and subscribing :))