Midnight Kiss ... I mean SNACK !!! :)

Twin Generation

I woke up 12 am with my stomach grumbling. I easily get hungry especially when I’m upset. My body is telling me to get up but still I’d rather stay in Eunhyuk’s bed and sleep but I’m too hungry for that. I don’t want to ruin my image as someone who steals food at midnight so I decided to creep slowly to the fridge and check if there’s food.

I tiptoed to the door, then slowly I looked around and I saw that there is no more cameras. Suddenly I remembered that the director told me that they’ll leave already when the members are going to bed so that it won’t cause them stress. I made my way to the fridge still half awake in search of a snack.

When I opened the fridge I saw different kinds of drinks. There are wine, soju, juice, soda and beer. I’m actually tempted to take the wine but someone might get angry at me so I just looked around some more until my eyes saw this chocopie. Sneakily, after I looked behind and to my sides I started to open the wrapper. I can feel it in my face a grin slowly forming and I was already going to take a bite I felt someone hug me and bit my pie. The smile on my face was erased. Surprise with what happened I turned to see who the guy that did to me was. Guess what, it is Siwon! To my anger I shove the whole thing to his face. He ate it very face. I lost my appetite and was about to go back to my room but he held my hand and hugged me again.

“Remove your hands from me!” I squealed.

“Don’t be too loud, you’ll wake them up” he replied as he yawned and hugged me tighter and nested his head on my shoulder.

“Let me go.” I told him. I didn’t want to wake them. I know that they might still be tired from heir work.

“You’re still so cute when you’re angry. I knew you’d wake up since you didn’t eat much meat.” He commented as he poked one of my cheeks and kissed the other giggling. Quickly I removed his lips from my face.

He was right. But how did know that when I don’t eat meat I easily become hungry. I removed his hand but he held my waist tighter again.

“I hate~~~” before I could finish screaming he covered my mouth with his hand. Little did he know that I saw this coming so just like in a drama I bit his hand?

I looked back at him and smirked but he didn’t give up. He touched me again and I was ready to yell this time but before I could do that he pulled me close to him and boom, on my lips he planted a kiss. My eyes grew big then he bit my lip asking for an entry. I just closed my eyes and allowed him to kiss me. He turned me around and lifted me to sit on the counter. The longer we kiss the more my body started ignoring my mind. My arms started wrapping itself to his neck and as his kiss got deeper. His hand started removing the big head part of my Pajama and I noticed my hand traveling around his tummy as I wrapped my legs on his waist. Oh my God, he got very delicious chocolate abs then my hand went to his chest and I heard him moan thanks to that I went back to my sanity and I looked at my hand it was under his shirt feeling his chocolate abs. he looked at my face when I broke off from our kiss. And he just smirked at me.

“Looked like you enjoyed our midnight treat” he whispered as he kissed me from my forehead, down to my nose and then back to my lips and giggled.

Suddenly out of nowhere my stomach grumbled ANGRILY, Too angry that it made a sound loud enough for us to hear. I blushed more than I did after I removed my hand from his waist.

“You must be really hungry. Poor Sujidako. Aigoo~~” he said as he lifted me from the counter and put me back to the ground. He pulled me and went to the direction of the door.

“yah~~ where are we going?” I asked.

“Fast-food. McDonalds it’s open for 24 hours so you can eat there or at least eat there” he replied as he grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me to the door.

I stopped and removed his hand from my wrist. He glared at me and carried me bridal style to his blue Audi car.

“What if someone sees us?” I asked.

“They’ll think you’re either Donghae or Eunhyuk or Heechul hyung. They love that kind of costume” retorted as he placed me to my seat and buckled me to my seatbelt.

When we reached the drive through of McDonalds he asked me for my order but I just ignored him so he just bought us chicken sandwich, regular fries and two large cokes and a sundae. We went to a park where he told me to eat.

“I want coffee” I told him.

“We’ll buy that later” he replied as he sipped in his coke and looked at me.

I just sighed and ate my sandwich quickly. When he placed his coke down I took the chance and ran away with it. I sipped on our colas with two straws on my mouth and I almost choked so I sat at the sand then he took his cola and went to bring our food next to me.

He laughed at me like a little child for choking. I just glared at him. He lay on the sand pulling me close to his chest then he cuddled me.

“Let me go” I told him as I wiggled to break free from him.

“No, not until you remember me” he replied.

I just looked at him. He was so sad looking at the stars. He pointed up and I looked at beautiful night sky as well.

“We used to count the stars together whenever you’re sad before. Admiring their beauty helps you forget your problems” he whispered as he kissed me in my forehead. I was just there beside him. I was not hugging him back. Somehow I wanted to be near him…always but even though I don’t know why I couldn’t feel anything but sadness.

I looked at his face again. Still his eyes looked sad and then I dozed off.

“I hate you Choi Siwon” I mumbled and fell asleep on his arm as he drove back to the dorm.

“I know” I heard him reply as I fell asleep deeper.