Midnight visitors :)

Twin Generation

Ring ding dong ~~~~~~ … the door bell rang.

          “Oh Jaejoongieee~~~” Eunhyuk squealed as he looked at the guy standing in front of him.

          “Eunhyuk~~~” Jaejoong sang as he hugged his dongsaeng.

          “I’m here too Yoona stated” as she removes jaejoong’s arm on Eunhyuk and entered the house.

          The two of them entered the house. Yoona jumped in fear when she heard the sound effects that surrounded and echoed in the whole house. Kyuhyun turned it off and laughed at her.

          “Where’s my sister?” she asked as she looked at the open doors in the dorm.

          “Do you live here?” Heechul asked.

          “No I don’t” Yoona replied clueless.

          “Then why are you searching the whole house as if you lived here?” Heechul asked.

          “Sorry Oppa” Yoona replied and winked.

          “Can we stay here for the night?” Jaejoong asked.

          “I want to be with my sister” Yoona sang as she tugged Leeteuk’s shirt.

          “But…. They’re kinda full already here” Leeteuk replied as he scratched his head embarrassed.

          Siwon just looked at Yoona. Yoona saw him and bowed then looked at Leeteuk again.

          “Common, I’ll be fine I can sleep on a futon beside my sister” Yoona cheered.

          “Still, are you sure you’re guests?” Leeteuk asked.

          “Let’s go Yoona, they don’t want us here. Even though we came straight from Japan and came here because you only wanted to see your sister that you haven’t seen in years. It’s 12 midnight already, still we have to go our dorms” Jaejoong stated as he put his arms around Yoona’s waist and turned her to the door.

          “Yeah you’re right, let’s stay at our hotel” Yoona said as she followed her hubby to the door.

          “Shall we share a room baby?” Jaejoong asked as he winked at her.

          Everyone was shocked by what they heard. Leeteuk went to Jaejoong and shook his whole body. Ryeowook stopped him from shaking his hyung.

          “enouuuuuuggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!” Jaejoong squealed. Yoona took Jaejoong from Ryeowook’s arm.

          “The two of us are dating years ago!” Yoona squealed.

          Still Suujin is asleep in the midst of all this. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ….

          “yeah, exactly two years ago, before Suujin disappeared” Jaejoong added as he boast about it like a little child.

          Leeteuk’s knees weaken when he heard the news. No one in Super Junior knows about this. They just thought that SNSD and TVXQ had a very good relationship with each other.

          “HOLY FROG!!! Leeteuk is always rejected whenever he asks Yoona to marry him. now we know the reason why.” Yesung squealed as he caressed his frog.

          Still Suujin just sleeps in the middle of this. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

          Leeteuk felt like his soul went out of his body. Kangin helped him in standing properly.

          “Hyung please keep quiet you might wake Suujin” Kyuhyun asked Yesung indifferently.

          “Don’t worry, she’s a deep sleeper” Yesung replied as he hands his turtle to Kyuhyun and touched Suujin’s philtrum.

          Kyuhyun threw the turtle to Kibum and stopped his hyung from doing it more.

          “Don’t kill my Ddongkkama!” Yesung barked as he glared at Kibum and Kyuhyun.

          They all diverted their attention back to the couple. They looked at them suspiciously.

          “do the members of your own respective groups knows about this?” Heechul asked.

          Jaejoong and Yoona looked at each other and nodded cutely.

          “Do the managers knows anything about you two being together?” Kibum asked.

          Jaejoong and Yoona looked at each other and shook their head like little children.

          “How come?” Kyuhyun asked still surprised.

          “Well just like you guys, they just thought that we have a good FRIENDLY relationship” Jaejoong answered with a smirk then he looked at Leeteuk with the DIE-WITH-ENVY look and wrapped his arms around Yoona’s waist.

          “Have you done it already?” Eunhyuk asked as he gulped loudly.

          Every person in the room looked at him. They all spanked him. Yoona squealed as she shook her head and covered her ears.

          “no she’s too innocent” Jaejoong replied as he sighed.

          Yoona glared at him and kicked his crotch.

          “ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” he yelled.

          Everyone hushed him and covered his mouth. Leeteuk asked Donghae to let Jaejoong sleep with Eunhyuk. Donghae didn’t want it at first but he just gave his way. Jaejoong by giving Eunhyuk a back hug and then he would stick his tongue. Donghae would glare at them and then away from them to cry. Eunhyuk is unaware of what’s happening and would look at Jaejoong to see a very handsome smile.

          Yoona stayed with Suujin in her room. They gave her futon to be her bed. Siwon told her to use Suujin’s clothes to change. After all the craziness all the members went to sleep except Siwon who couldn’t sleep with the thoughts of what he learned about today.