Audition is ON!!!

Twin Generation

When Dara returned she brought not just ointments but also old clothes for her new friend. The girls clapped at their unnie’s actions towards me.

          “Thank you. I don’t how I could ever repay you” I bowed to Dara and hugged her.

          “Just do your best and be a part of our family.” She replied and then she hugged me tight.

          I felt happy. But I was not on the verge of crying. The other girls hugged me as well. They were welcoming me really warmly.

          “awww~~~so sweet..” CL cooed together with Minzy.

          “Let’s get this training started!” CL yelled and everyone cheered.

          Every one gave way to CL and Minzy. They showed me a dance which has PCD song as its music. Bom, Dara and I seated on the floor while I watched them danced the song before they taught me the steps.

          After I warmed up, I did my best to catch up with them. Minzy did the dance up to the chorus part three times. After that I awkwardly did the dance and CL said that I did accurately.  So after my fifth try I was finally able to dance with CL and Minzy in full blast up to the chorus part only though. Although every step is painful I did my best to catch with them. I saw Dara and Bom whisper to each other while they were watching me.

          “What do you think? She memorized the whole dance after 4 hours and after 6 hours she could dance with CL and Minzy well already. I think after a whole day she would be able to give a performance for everyone” Bom commented while watching the three of us.

          “Yeah, I think that’s she’s a better dancer than me.” Dara retorted and then she chuckled.

          We were surprised when the Big Bang came. They were carrying snacks for me and 2NE1. T.o.p. approached me and then he gave me a bottle of water.

          “Have a break first” he whispered.

          “Why are you whispering?” I asked.

          He only said that it was awkward. I guess he was pertaining to his English. I just flashed him a smile and I bowed to him.

          Seung-ri came to us it was then I realized that we were apart from everyone. He was carrying a styro with fried chicken and rice then he gave it to me.

          T.O.P hyung bought this for you” Seung-ri told me.

          “Oh really?” I asked and looked at them both.

          “ Yes and he was really worried about you” he added.

          “Why?” I asked again.

          “He just said that you and he are alike, somehow” Seung-ri replied.

          “Eh?” I looked at them both curiously.

          T.O.P. shoved a piece of a whole apple on Seung-ri’s mouth. I laughed at his reaction. It was so epic that I giggled and then I stopped myself from laughing.

          “That’s more like it. Waaaaah. You’re laughing now. Yeah. Don’t stop your laughter. You look prettier when you’re like that” T.O.P. exclaimed in his glee.

          Hyung likes her” G-Dragon, Taeyang and Seung-ri cooed in unison. I really like since their voices had a harmony that it made me laugh.

          “You better do your best Suujin so that you would officially become a member of our family” Dara stated as she bit on her banana.

          “That’s right and I couldn’t wait to hear you sing!” Bom said as she eats her corn from Daesung.

          “Can we watch you guys practice?” Daesung inquired.

          “If our auditionee would allow hyungMinzy answered.

          Se7en hyung texted me and said that he’ll be coming to here right now” T.O.P. commented.

          “That’s cool, he would be able to meet her already” CL injected.

          Together with Big Bang, 2NE1 and I ate our food. They exchanged stories as I watch them quietly. I giggled at their funny expressions while sharing. Since I couldn’t understand I just watched them as they laugh at each other.

          “Don’t be afraid when you do the audition, its fine. I trust you that you would succeed. Do your best! Fighting!” T.O.P. told me as he wiped the rice off my face.

          “I’m sorry about that. But thank you for doing this for me. I promise if ever I passed the auditions I promise I’ll teach you English and I hope that you would also teach me Korean” I retorted as I pulled his hand off my face to do a pinky swear with him.

          I looked at his face and saw his expression brighten up. The handsome guy that entered the room seemed to be the only person that noticed us. Se7en cooed as soon as he entered after seeing what I did with T.O.P. and everyone else followed him. We both blushed from our surprised. T.O.P. then moved away from me and went to his hyung who then approached me.

          “Hi I’m se7en and I’m a talent in YG!” the handsome lad introduced himself to me.

          “Hello I’m Suujin.” I tried to stand up but he gestured me to remain seated as he seated in the floor as well with us.

          “You really look like Yoona, if they hadn’t told me about you earlier I would’ve assume that we have a guest here from another company hehehe~~~” Se7en replied as he looked at me and T.O.P..

          “Well what do you expect? Were twins after all” I retorted in a comical tone.

          “ahaha yeah.” He responded.

          T.O.P. seated beside me again but now he is watching 2NE1 dancing the number we were practicing a while ago.

          “You danced that?” he asked me.

          “Well yeah” I answered.

          “Wow, that’s powerful I want to see you dance to it” he replied.

          “But I don’t really perform in front of males or a large audience” I retorted.

          “You have to gain confidence then. As an idol, you will have to perform whole heartedly regardless the type of audience you encounter on stage” I advised me.

          “I guess, but thanks a lot for helping me” I replied.

          “Stop thanking me. You thank me enough. Ever since you came here you’ve been thanking me” he told me as he touched my hand.

Before I answered him I removed his hand from mine. Se7en then hold both our hands before I could do that though and raised it for everyone to see. Everyone saw us and I could not help but be shy. Everyone howled at their excitement. T.O.P. laughed at them but luckily my hair was long enough to hide my face. It was only until now that I noticed that he is very charismatic.

“Is she his girlfriend already?” Taeyang asked for everyone to hear.

Everyone howled and responded with laughter.

“How about Bom-unnie?” G-Dragon asked and then another sea of laughter filled the room.

I just shook my head in shame. T.O.P. then removed se7en’s hand from ours and he let go of my hand.

“We’re not like that” he shouted and then he looked at me.

“A new love team is born” Seung-ri screamed.

Bom just shook her trying to deny T.O.P. and then she squealed her famous tagline “Hul~~~~”

After the break T.O.P. handed me a white acoustic guitar. It was so shiny and pretty. I couldn’t help but I strummed it already to check if it is tuned and the sound it sound it produced is beautiful. I felt extreme pressure when I noticed that everyone was seating quietly waiting for me to play. I saw Bom eating her favorite corn while seated beside Dara. The members of 2NE1 and Big Bang are seated quietly on the floor while se7en is seated on a chair already also waiting for me to play.

“What song should I play?” I asked them. I was alone near the mirror facing all of them.

“Any song will do” CL retorted.

“The song you played this morning in the streets, that one is awesome. Is it an original?” T.O.P recommended to her.

“Yup the song is an original, it is entitled Don’t Cry” I replied.

(The song is ORIGINALLY sung by PARK BOM J I just liked it very much, I don’t have the plan of stealing the song or whatever. NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.  ALL CREDITS GO TO YG ENT.)

          As I played and sing the song, everyone remained quiet as they looked at me. G-Dragon was looking at me intently I can see that he is really listening to the lyrics and notes. T.O.P is watching me closely as well same as Se7en. I noticed that Bom is stopping her tears already. As I ended the song everyone clapped their hands. I felt like fainting in front of them.

          “What do you think CL?” G-Dragon asked.

          “I like her voice hyung. How about you?” She responded with a smile.

          “I think her song would be a hit” he commented and then he looked at se7en.

          “Now I know why T.O.P. brought her here” se7en stated.

          “Can you play other instruments apart from a guitar?” Bom asked as she wiped the tears off her face.

          “I can also play the piano, violin, viola, cello, clarinet, flute and harp” I responded.

          “woah” Taeyang and Dara responded at the same time and then they stared at each other.

          Taeyang then shouted “Jinks! A noona girlfriend for me”

          “Yah! That’s unfair I spoke first” Dara screamed and then she looked away. Taeyang kept bugging Dara until Dara couldn’t take it anymore and moved beside Seung-ri who was at the opposite direction of Taeyang.

          “With her voice I think that she would also be able to pass as a rapper. Her voice has a very wide range” CL told G-Dragon.

          I just looked at them since I didn’t really understand what the heck they were saying to each other. G-Dragon then stood up and made his way to the door. He waved us good bye and the other member of his group followed them and then they left together with se7en. Just like before, I was alone again with 2ne1 in the training room. I lied on the floor due to my exhaustion.

          “Are you okay?” Minzy asked.

          “Yeah thanks” I replied to her with a smile.

          “That should be enough for today, you should rest already” CL advised.

          “Yeah” everyone screamed.

          We then went to their dorm and enjoyed a good night’s sleep.