Dream Land

Twin Generation

Suujin just slept through all ruckuses around her. She didn’t notice anything and just slept. Her sleep is so deep that dreamt about something.

 

“Where am I?” I asked as I looked around. All I can see is a girl which has a shoulder length black hair wearing a black sailor school uniform. She was in front of a mirror in a bathroom that seemed familiar to me. It seemed that she’s very conscious about her appearance but all I could see is her smile when she sees the changes in her face brought by her make-up.

The girl ran out of the bathroom so I followed her. She went to the classroom. I noticed that she couldn’t see nor feel me when she ran straight to my body. I just chased her and followed her until I reached a room filled of students.

I can see that people there are surprised to see her. The girls are all glaring at her while the boys are almost drooling. They kept whispering mean things about her or they kept on thinking about plans on how they would ask her to sleep with them.

The girl didn’t seem to be bothered about it. I don’t think that she knows it. She just kept looking at her paper as she kept doodling on it. She is really talented. Her doodles are really cute and pretty. There are stars and hearts then bears then ice cream. But something stood out. She drew small skulls around her doodle and chuckled.

Soon the bell rung and like the speed of wind she went out of the room. People seemed to recognize her. They would scream something but I can’t hear it. She would look at them but still she would run away and focus on her way.

She slowed down when she reached the entrance of a play ground. She waited for her breathe to again be normal. Then she took out a mirror to look at her self. She got surprised when a dog barked at her causing for her to drop the mirror. She just sighed and then smiled when she saw that there was a man in front of her.

She was about to run him but she heard a voice. I heard it too, so she stopped. She hid behind the bushes to eaves drop at them.

“I love you!” Siwon yelled as he dropped his luggages.

“I love you Yoona!” he repeated again.

I looked at the girl I was following. I couldn’t see her eyes but certainly she’s crying. I held my chest when I heard him say that. Somehow it hurts me too even though I don’t know why. I looked at her again and I saw her stopping her tears as she covered with her hand.

“What are you doing here? Why are you following me?” Yoona asked yelling at Siwon. I looked at her and I could see that she’s crying as well.

“I came here for you” he retorted crying as he went and hugged her.

She was trying to free herself from Siwon but he was too strong for her. She cried even more when she realized that she couldn’t escape him.

“I don’t want you here. I came here for my sister. I went here to give you time to move on and yet you followed me! Let me go! Let me go! Let me go!” she squealed as she continues to cry.

“I love you and not her! Do you know how much I despise seeing her try her best to seduce me? I keep on thinking of you. Even though I tried to make love with her I couldn’t do it because I know she’s not you” he replied as he hugged her tighter.

“I don’t care! I love my sister. I can’t forgive myself for deceiving her. I can’t believe that I allowed myself to have a relationship with the one person she loves the most!” Yoona screamed at Siwon. She dropped on the floor crying.

I didn’t notice it but I started crying as well. Tears started flowing again. It’s been a while since I last cried. I couldn’t remember the last time I did it.

Suddenly the girl cried. She stepped out of the bush crying. She spanked Siwon’s shoulder thousand times as she cries even more. Yoona hugged the girl tightly but she shook Yoona off her.

She turned around and I saw her face. To my surprise it was the same face as mine. She stood up and just watched as Yoona and Siwon cried.

Yoona kept on crying she kept on saying “I’m sorry Suujin”. Siwon went to the girl and tried apologizing to her but he shook his hands off her.

“All this time, you said you were two timing me with Stella, are you seeing my sister?” the girl asked as she cries not caring if her hair looks untidy anymore.

Siwon couldn’t speak he just looked at her. He couldn’t believe that she was there.

I clenched my fist in anger. I wanted to run away but my feet won’t follow my brain. My heart feels so swollen and hurt. It felt like it is going to burst.

“Yoona tell me it’s not true! Tell me! Tell me! Tell me! Tell me now!’ yelled the girl as she kneeled on the ground crying.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry sis but it’s true. I dated Siwon behind your back but we are not together anymore” she said.

“I heard enough. Do what you want?! I don’t care anymore just forget that I ever loved you CHOI SIWON” the girl screamed as she ran away from them.

It was night time already but still the girl kept wandering around the streets of Japan. She went to a shop to buy some clothes and changed. She went to bar thinking alcohol might help her forget everything but no matter how much she drinks she doesn’t seem to get drunk. Some old men tried harassing her but she fought them back on her own. She then thrown out of the club and she kept wandering around the streets of Japan with a bottle of beer in her hand. Every time she would see a couple she would often bash the guy telling the girl that someday her partner would leave her alone.

It was almost midnight and still she was wandering outside with skimpy clothes, people made fun of her until a guy pulled her.

“What do you want?” she asked angrily.

“You’re drunk!” the guy angrily responded.

“Me? Drunk? No way?! I don’t ever get drunk” the girl replied as she cried again.

“I don’t get drunk that’s why I can’t forget how they deceived me. The two people I love I love the most in this world dated each other behind my back! Do you know how much it hurts? Do you?” the girl asked as she cried the same way she did in the play ground.

“I love you Suujin but your feelings for me is someone would only feel for a friend so I let you but do you know how much it pains me to see you crying because of the person you chose to love dumped you?” the guy retorted as he hugged Suujin.

She couldn’t answer she just kept on crying and crying and hugged him back. The guy saw her feet which were bleeding due to the killer heels she was wearing. He also saw the bruises she got from her fight with the older men a while ago. She rested in his arms still crying.

“I’ll take you home Suujin” the guy softy whispered as he caressed her head gently. He wiped his tears of his face and carried her bridal style.

“Please take me away from here Kibum. I want to forget everything” she replied and she fell asleep in his arms.

Soon things turned black. I guess my stage of sleep changed.

 

 

 

 

 

hello this is your author supersujuholic !!!

trivia:

do you know that sleep has stages?

it has 5 stages : ) i learned it in psychology : )

oh my god !! thank you to the 8 subscribers that i have .. i feel like crying seriously and the views ... i hope they keep on going up right? hahaha lol ..

to be honest i'm having a hard time updating because i have two fan fics now.. but i like this more hahha LOL .. :)

i was angry last night that's why i made the other fanfic but it's good they liked it.

its a shinee fanfic by the way, more like 2min fic .. :)

 

happy anniv shinee!!!

next time if i'll try to answer your comments so keep them coming !! i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!! xoxo

 

-supersujuholic