What's with him?

Twin Generation

Taemin was thinking about her sister when Key suddenly entered the room and noticed that the maknae is sketching seriously on the table.       

          “Oh nice drawing” Key commented as he took the paper on the table.

          “Really?” Taemin suddenly asked.

          “Who is this?” Key asked.

          “It was the noona that was I met at a coffee shop when I went to see Siwon-hyung earlier. Why?” Taemin replied as he went to his bed.

          “Funny” Key stated.

          “Why?” Taemin asked again.

          “I thought it was familiar then Yoona noona came into my mind. But because of the head dress I couldn’t really see her face” Key replied without thinking.

          “Really” Taemin said as he got up of his bed. Suddenly he remembered the feeling he had when they were sitting together a few moments ago.

          Key went out of the room and gestured Taemin to come with him as well. Before Taemin went out of the room he looked at his sketch of the noona he saw at the coffee shop. He took something out of his pocket and it was the hanky that she left on their table.

          Siwon has been staring blankly on his computer with a wall paper of his latest photo shoot with Yoona. He crumpled the empty can of beer that was on his hand. Leeteuk entered the room and saw this. Heechul and Eunhyuk followed him to the room.

          “What’s with him?” Leeteuk asked.

          “He’s been like that ever since we came from the coffee shop a while ago” Eunhyuk replied.

          Siwon heard Eunhyuk talked and then he looked at him with a scary glare. He then looked at his hyungs and smiled at him.

          “I’m just missing a certain person” he replied sarcastically.

          “Is it Yoona?” Heechul asked giggling. He likes to gossip and chitchat about s and love topics is his favorite.

          Siwon didn’t answer he just looked at the screen of his computer and then closed it. Leeteuk moved closer to him and pulled Siwon to the bed.

          “How about we all go to the bar tomorrow?” Leeteuk suggested looking at Heechul.

          “The 13 of us?” Eunhyuk asked.

          “If Henry and Zhoumi would be here then we could bring them along too. It’s been a while since we last drank alcohol and partied if you know what I mean” Leeteuk retorted.

          “Someone here looks like he need to drink” Heechul added as he pats Siwon’s shoulders.

          “Yeah” Siwon just said.

          Everyone left the room to tell the other members about their plan. Siwon is once again alone in his room.

          “ahhhhhh~~~ I can’t believe that I’m getting this jealous seeing him put his arm around her waist! Why did she allow him to do that? Are they that close already?” Siwon screamed.

          It was already 10:00 pm when T.O.P. brought Suujin back to 2NE1’s dorm. I was so tired that I fell asleep in the car. He just watched her until she woke up.

          “Oh were here” I said as I stretched my arms out.

          “Thanks for the wonderful day, I enjoyed it” he told me.

          “I should be the one thanking you” I said as I spank him in the arm.

          “You’re already paid” he said as he pointed to his lips.

          “ert!” I screamed at him and then we both laughed.

          He helped me carry all the bags up to the room. He even rang the door bell and ran away. Before he reached the end of the hall he looked back and waved goodbye. He didn’t want to see the members of 2NE1 since they’d all be teasing him. It was Minzy who opened the door for me.

          “You got a lot of bags there unnie” she commented.

          “I borrowed money from hyung since I need clothes” I retorted.

          “Don’t lie, I know he bought it for you” she told me as she smiled.

          “I’m not lying” I whined.

          They were all in the living room. Minzy helped me carry the bags to the room and we just left in one corner. When we returned back to the living room I saw that they were all busy watching Spring Waltz.

          “Siwon hyung is a cast of that drama” Minzy squealed.

          “Really? What’s his role?” Dara asked and nodded when she saw me.

          “More than that, I’m more interested about Suujin’s date today” Bom exclaimed earning her shouts and screams from the girls.

          “Spill the beans” Dara commanded as she sat closer to me.

          “Nothing, we just shopped drank coffee and that’s it. Oh and we saw my brother he was with guys named Eunhyuk, Donghae and Siwon” I replied.

          “That’s him!” Minzy screamed pointing at the flat screen.

          In there I saw the guy I was with earlier. He has a different hair do a while ago. In the drama he has this long hair but his hair was short when I last saw him.

          “You’re so lucky.” Dara commented.

          “Why?” I asked.

          “Because you saw your brother, did you tell him that you are staying here with us?” she answered.

          “No” I replied looking down at the floor.

          “Why?” Dara asked.

          “He didn’t recognize me” I replied as tried my best not to cry and stop my voice from shaking.

          “I’m sorry” Dara said as she hugged me tightly. The girls who were giggling a while ago suddenly stopped and hugged me.

          “It’s alright you didn’t know. And besides thanks to CL’s amazing head dress, Mr. YG’s aim of hiding my face is successful. One day I know he’ll finally recognize me.” I said calmly and then I flashed them a smile to hide my sadness.