Bitter Sweet HARSH REALITY

Twin Generation

 

I couldn’t sleep well. It was 11:00 pm when the girls and I went to bed but I woke up at 3:00 am. Today is the day of auditions. It is going to be held 10:00 am at 2NE1’s practice room. It was 4:00 am when I received my first text message from T.O.P.

Dearest Psycho, I mean Stubborn Suujin,

          Good morning! I hope you slept well. Good luck on your auditions later. You can just come here just give me a ring first so I could open the door for you. I told the guys that you’d be coming here everyday already so that they won’t freak out or at least freak you out.

                                                                             Love To-To-To-T.O.P. <3

          I just smiled after reading his text message. I was as if it came from a girl. And what’s with the love thing. Ignoring that part I just went to the bathroom and fixed myself. I went out to the living room and I tried to practice there. When it was finally 5:00 am I went to Big Bang’s dorm and called T.O.P.

          He opened the door for me. I noticed that he was still half asleep. He showed me the way to the kitchen. I checked everything and they have it all. When I looked back I saw him sleeping in the kitchen counter while sitting. I don’t know where his room was so I just placed him in the sofa and took the towel near by and covered him.

 

 

          I just cooked them a curry, and after that I cleaned the kitchen. Before I leave I left a note on their fridge saying

Dear Bangs,

          I cooked you guys Japanese Curry, you guys will be eating Japanese breakfast until I finished my service or at least I learn cooking Korean food. Kekeke … please re heat it on the oven for just 5 MINUTES or else YOU’LL BURN YOUR FOOD.

                                                                                      xOxO,

                                                                                      Suujin <3

          After that I went straight to the dance studio that was owned by YG Entertainment. I was allowed to enter the premises because the president told the guards to allow me to enter the building. So I just practiced to pass the time. I forgot to leave a sticky note for 2NE1 so I returned home after my morning practice.

          “Good morning unnie” Minzy welcomed me.

          “Good morning baby!” I retorted.

          I cooked already she told me. When I looked at the table I saw a plate with a pancake with veggies.

          “What’s this?” I asked the cute little chef who is wearing a Pikachu designed apron.

          “a pajeon” she replied quickly as she swiftly fixed the table.

          “a pigeon?” I asked again.

          “Not funny, P-A-J-E-O-N a Korean style pancake. It is made with flour batter, eggs, and green onions/scallions, served with a mixture of soy sauce & vinegar for dipping” she explained as she takes a piece and puts it on my plate.

          “You don’t seem to like veggies” she commented.

          I nodded and a spoon as I kept it there.

          “Who is the baby now?” she asked and then lets out a sigh.

          “I’ll try it” I squealed.

          “Now that’s a good girl” she stated and then she started giggling.

          I glared at her and then she just smiled and called the others.

          “You can’t even wait for us. You just ate on your own” I heard someone say out of nowhere then I hear another sigh.

          “No!’ I exclaimed as I stop munching on the food Minzy gave me. It was tasty though I liked it.

          “She doesn’t eat veggies but she seems to like it now” Minzy arrogantly stated.

          I just nodded. I felt someone pat my head and I looked up to see it was CL.

          “If she’s going to be a member of 2NE1 I think she’s going to steal the maknae role from Minzy” she stated and laughed.

          “Me too!” Minzy agreed and claps her hand.

          The girls all nodded. They were thrilled with the thought of having a new member in their group. I was like oh really?! You guys are so nice but only in my head. We finished the food Minzy made and when I attempted to wash the dishes CL quickly stopped me.

          “You just go to Bom and Dara unnie they’ll give vocal and body warm ups. I’ll do this.” She commanded with a hand gesture pointing to the living room.

          When I reached the living room I saw the two elder women playing a white guitar.

          “Suujin even if something happens today and you won’t pass the auditions today, we want you to take this guitar and keep it. Never stop auditioning if you won’t pass here. Use this guitar to get close to your siblings okay?” Bom said as Dara handed me the guitar.

          “Let’s get the warm up started” Dara exclaimed.

          We all did the exercise and then we went to YG’s Training place. There we saw Big Bang practicing their dance move for their new song NUMBER 1 (I like that song so I’m using it. no copy right infringement intended).

          “The breakfast was great!” Taeyang shouted.

          “Thanks!” I replied.

          “Make us a bento next time!” Seung-ri requested.

          “Sure!” I answered again.

          The girls all looked at me weirdly. I knew they want an explanation for this.

          “I’m working for T.O.P. hyung by making them breakfast everyday for the clothes and everything yesterday” I told them.

          “Did he ask you to pay?” Bom inquired.

          “No” I shook my head.

          “Then why do that?” Dara asked.

          “I couldn’t just accept those things” I said.

          “But aren’t you his girl friend?” Bom asked.

          “I am what? No way. Were just friends” I cleared.

          “Really? If that’s what you say” Bom stated in a i-don’t-believe-you-voice.

          The girls went to their places and showed me a dance they were practicing for the moment. I was awed at how amazing they were. Time passed after we practiced and soon it was the time for the auditions. I was left alone outside the room. The girls fixed my hair and my clothes. I was wearing the clothes T.O.P. bought me. I was thinking of running away oh my God I am so freaking scared then I saw someone peeked from the other door and it was T.O.P.

          “Good luck!” he mouthed as he looked at me.

          “Thank you!” I mouthed back.

          He took his hands and drew a smile on his face.

          When I entered the room everyone was sitting quietly just like before. But something is different now. The atmosphere is more intense. They were not playing like what they used to do before. Their eyes are all focused on me.

          “Nice clothes” Mr. YG commented.

          “Thanks” I replied then bowed.

          I did the same things I showed the others a few days ago. I’ve been practicing that dance for a while but what surprised me is when he called in Minzy to do a freestyle dance and asked me to copy it. To his surprise after asking Minzy to do it three times I got it already. Then they asked me to sing and play the guitar. He also asked me to model which was a big surprise to everyone. After that we were asked to leave the room except the judges. They deliberated after an hour they called me in.

          I saw Dara and Minzy cheering me on from behind the judges. They were holding a piece of paper which says: SUUJIN HWAITING!

          “How are you feeling?” Mr. Yg asked.

          “Nervous, never like this in my whole life” I responded.

          “Guess what you’re accepted here in YG Ent.” Teddy said.

          I froze in shock. Every one then came running to me. They were all hugging me now.

          “Congratulations” I heard the manager said.

          “Calm down” Mr. Yg commanded in a serious tone. Everyone stopped playing and returned to their seats leaving me again on the center of the room.

          “Do you want to take a Plastic Surgery?” he asked me.

          “Why?” I asked back surprised at his idea.

          “Because of your twin” he said.

          “She’ll be your greatest competitor since she’s the face of their group” he added.

          “Please let me think about it” I replied coldly.

          “I’ll give you three days to think about it. you’ll enter Yg not just as a singer, dancer but also a model if possible you would also do acting to completely remove your twin’s shadow from you” he said as he left the room with the other judges.

          I was left shocked with his comments.

          “Do you want PLASTIC SURGERY?”

          “Remove your twin’s shadow…”

But the one thing that really left me speechless was

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

          “Your twin is your greatest COMPETITOR”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

how can i FIGHT the ONE PERSON TRULY LOVE THE MOST?!