Listen to my HEART BEAT :)

Twin Generation

 

Just like a normal party people would often drink and dance. I just watched them all mingled with each other. Amazingly each group has his or her own table. Shinee who are minors and can’t drink went with me inside.

 

          “Why are you not drinking?” Minho asked me.

 

          “In Korea I’m in the age where I can’t drink yet right?” I asked him and he looked surprised.

 

          “What do you mean in Korea?” Taemin asked me.

 

          “Just go to sleep in my room” I told him.

 

          He was lying down on my lap as we watched Key umma sing and danced to girl group songs.

 

          Taemin did not want to yawn in front of Key because surely he will get some nagging.

 

          I played with his hair and then I sang him his favorite song.

 

 

You're my Honeybunch, Sugarplum

Pumpy-umpy-umpkin, You're my Sweetie Pie

You're my Cuppycake, Gumdrop

Snoogums-Boogums, You're the Apple of my Eye

And I love you so and I want you to know

That I'll always be right here

And I love to sing sweet songs to you

Because you are so dear

 

          With that my cute little Taemin went to sleep. I looked at Minho who was watching me take care of my younger brother and he sheepishly smiled.

         

          “What’s with that smile?” I asked him raising a brow.

 

          “Nothing.” He replied looking at Jonghyun who is busy walking around his hyungs like an ajumma waiting for a good topic to eaves drop on.

 

          “That certainly is not nothing” I replied pinching him in his shoulders.

 

          He flinched in pain and we both looked at Onew Oppa who was carrying a bucket of chicken in his hands. He went outside to follow Jonghyun and bring him back here.

 

          “Well.. it’s just that, I’ve never seen Yoona unnie take care of Taemin like you do. Taemin would always be around us and we would be the ones taking care of him so seeing you like this is kind of …. Different” he said.

 

          I looked at him and it seems that he really hesitated telling me about this. I looked outside and saw my twin who is under aged drinking as well. It’s her birthday too so everyone was singing her a birthday song. Their chairs are now connected with each other. The girls are happily taking the attention of men around them. I looked at Yoona and she was sitting beside Jaejoong and they were holding hands.

 

          “Minho you’re a sweet guy” I commented.

 

          “What?” he asked me surprised.

 

          “I mean, thank you… for taking care of our Taemin” I said and bowed to him.

 

          I saw his face turn red. He looked at me and pointed to the other members of SHINee.

 

          “I’m not alone, they helped too” he said as he took Taemin and brought him to my room.

 

          When we came back we saw key still singing and dancing. He winked at me and pulled me up.

 

          “I’ll teach you Yoona’s moves” he said looking at me animatedly.

 

          “Why?” I asked him.

 

          “Because you need to learn it as well… somehow” he said.

 

          He pulled me up but I remained seated. Minho pushed me upwards and key thanked him.

 

Normally if were other people who would do that I would get really angry. Weird… I just allowed him to slip away lie that.

 

My heart is beating so fast…

 

Thump …

 

Thump…

 

Thump…

 

My face is getting warmer by the second …

 

          “I will get some food and drinks for us” and with that he left me and travelled to the kitchen.

 

          I felt relief when he left me with Key but that changed when he started gesturing me to follow him. He is sometimes very annoying but very caring and sweet. He reminds me of Heechul Oppa who is now drunk and uttering all his English vocabulary which is 90% consists of yo, what’s up my man?, baby, hey outside as they drink.

 

          “What are you looking at?” he asked me when he realized that I was not paying attention to him.

 

          “Oh sorry. I was looking at Heechul hyung outside. He sounds so drunk” I said and turned to look at me.

 

         

          “You can join them if you want, don’t worry we wont tell on you” he said and wined at me.

 

          “ewww.. Don’t do that wink-wink on me. It’s disgusting!” I retorted in English and pushed him away.

 

          “yah!! Do you know that many girls fainted because of that wink? How dare you call it disgusting?” Key replied as he almost choked me in the neck.

 

          Minho came back and pulled him away from me. He brought us chicken and cola then some chips too.

 

Minho saved me from Key…

 

Thump…

 

Thump…

 

Thump…

 

Aigoo…

 

AIGOOOOOOO…

 

Dara unnie mianheeeeeeeeeee…….

 

          Key started spanking me in my arms so started spanking him back. We both looked at Minho who suddenly grabbed the Microphone and started singing to the Girl’s Generation Gee. Key pulled me to the middle of the room and he started dancing. We saw Minho laughed but still he continued. Key kicked me when I didn’t dance at first so I tried following them. Suddenly we saw the people outside watching us. I tried sitting down but key saw me and pulled me back to my place. I had no choice but to finish it. People howled when we finished and I almost felt like fainting.

 

          “Are you okay?” Minho asked me.

 

Oh my Golly Gosh….

 

Here it goes again…

 

          Yeah. I’m fine” I replied without looking at him in the face.

 

          “But your face… it’s really red. Are you sick or something?” he asked again as he helped me sit down at the sang (Korean table).

 

 

Thump…

 

Thump…

 

My face is getting really red…

 

It’s because of you dumbo!!!

 

          I just nodded and hid my face. He touched my forehead and then my neck. I flinched at the sudden movement and I heard Key smirked.

 

          “I don’t think you’re sick. You must be tired. How about we go to our room” Minho offered.

 

          “To … our … ROOM?” I asked with my eyes almost falling out from its sockets and gulped.

 

          Key saw my expression and laughed really hard like an evil witch. I kicked him. Minho laughed at my expression as well but he stopped himself from laughing some more. He looked at me with a y expression but he is still chuckling and scooped me up from the floor.

 

          “Yes, to OUR ROOM. YOU and ME in one room” he whispered.

 

My nose….

 

Oh my gosh…

 

Is it bleeding?

 

Minho I hate you…

 

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh….

 

My heart beat…

 

Listen to my heart beat ….

 

Beat….

 

Beat…

 

They both laughed at me again. Key was worst this time. He is laughing like a mad man.

 

          “I’ll tell Taemin what you did to me!” I scoffed and pouted like a little child then looked away from him.

 

I heard him chuckled again. He smiled again his sheepish smile that is really cute. 

         

          “As if Taemin could do anything to us!” key answered arrogantly.

 

Minho just nodded and chuckled.

 

          “You’re so innocent. I like that” Minho said smiled at me sheepishly again then used his nose to touch my nose when key is not looking.

 

My heart…

 

Holy Frog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

It might jump out of my chest….

 

I feel like its beating 10000000000000 kph.

 

My face it’s like an apple skin right now…

 

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh….

 

          “Your face is really red right now. Are you blushing?” he asked me and chuckled.

 

I spanked him in his arms and hid in his chest. Indeed I was blushing and my heart beat is incredibly weird. I remember this feeling. It’s the one I used to feel whenever I would Siwon when we were still younger.

 

He brought me to my room where Taemin is sleeping and laid me there. I saw the Polaroid camera on the floor beside the camera Yoona gave me earlier. Key picked it up from the floor and took a photo of him.

 

          “I’m so handsome and pretty.” He said and looked at Minho and I so we just nodded.

 

          “I think I should take a photo of you and Suujin. What do you think Minho?” key blurted.

 

My heart beat…

 

Beat…

 

Beat…

 

          I hid my face in his chest when he looked at me. I avoided his gaze.

 

          “Would my baby like that?” he asked me sweetly and chuckled.

 

 

OH MY HOLY FROG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

HE JUST CALLED ME MY BABY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

afjbdfhbdsjbdsgnfsghdjsfngjdshgfsjdgh@#@##$@%$%$^%#$

 

my heart it’s going to explode.

 

I’m going crazy!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Omma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Beat…

 

Thump…

 

Thump…

 

 

I am feeling really hot and sweaty…

 

Ewwwwwwwwww…..

 

 

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I just nodded like a child as I looked at his chest. I suddenly felt his body being warm as well. It is in a perfectly good shape. It is not too muscular but not too skinny as well.

 

Key laughed at me again and held the camera then took a photo of us without telling me.

 

          “Yah! Suujin Lee! Look at me! How can I take a decent photo of you guys if you’re like that?” key scowled.

 

          “Sorry” I said and looked and smiled sheepishly then he took another photo of us.

 

          Minho laid me down next to Taemin who is sleeping quietly. Key handed me the camera and dried our photos. I sat back up beside Minho who is leaning on the wall.

 

          “Sorry Oppa” I said again while looking down at the floor.

 

          He turned my face up facing him.

 

          “Why?” he asked.

 

          “You carried me here and everything. I must be heavy” I said and sighed at him.

 

          “No you’re not heavy. It’s fine. You’re very light actually.” He responded and pinched me in the cheek.

 

          “Flirt” I mumbled but not loud enough for him to here.

 

          “What?” he asked me.

 

          “Nothing. How about we take another photo together?” I asked him.

 

          “You mean a selca? Sure baby.” He responded.

 

          “What is a selca? And how many girls have you called your baby?” I asked him.

 

          “Self camera is selca. It is a kongrish word. And you’re the only one I called baby aside from Taemin when he is whining but he is not counted as a girl is he?” he retorted.

 

My heart..

 

I wonder why it’s going crazy like this..

 

Oh yeah!!!

 

I’m the only baby around here … except Taemin of course!!!

 

You heard that right?!

 

Hahahahaha…

 

*evil laughs*

 

Bwahahahahahahahaha…. >:D

 

I’m the queen of the world….. >:P …

 

 

          “Let’s take the photo then?” I asked him as I gave him the camera.

 

          Since he was holding camera he brought his close to me and I was leaning on him. My back is touching his chest. We looked like a couple in my perspective. He was playing with the camera and took a photo of our sleeping Taemin while I dried the pictures. I looked at it and showed it to him.

 

          “waaah… we look like a real couple here. I like it” he said in amusement.

 

          I just nodded as I looked at the floor again. Key came to look at the pictures as well and gave us the ones the he took.

 

          “You look like a married couple here since she’s wearing a kimono” key said and showed us the photo.

 

It the one where I was looking at the camera. Minho and I both had a sheepish smile plastered on our faces. We both looked really happy in the picture.

 

          “Look at Suujin’s face. It’s rosy pink. How cute! Aigoo~~~” Minho said pointing at my cheeks.

 

          I just gave him a short fake laugh.

 

          “You look like idiots here!” key commented and showed us another photo.

 

It was the one where I was looking away. My hair slightly covered my hair. Minho had a blank expression it was taken by a surprise but he still looked very handsome.

 

          “It’s not that bad” Minho and I said at the same time.

 

Here goes my heart again..

 

Thump…

 

Thump…

 

Thump…

 

Key and Minho stood turned to leave the room. Minho stood up beside me and was about to leave the room. But I tugged him in his pants so he laughed and looked at me.

 

          “Oppa… I want the cola and the chicken.” I said and pouted like a child.

 

          “Oh yeah. I forgot about them. Let’s just wish that Onew hyung haven’t seen them yet. The cola is safe but the chicken. I’ll bring them here” he replied and went out of the room.

 

I was about to lie down and wait for my food but key smirked and approached me and then sat beside me.

 

          “why didn’t you follow him?” I asked him surprised.

 

          “it’s more fun here besides we have nothing to do outside” he replied and took my arm.

 

          “oh” I gasped.

 

          He leaned in and I moved away but he pulled me back and now his mouth is on my ears. I flinched when he started to speak.

 

 

          “You like Minho right?” he asked me.

 

Oh D****….

 

My face…

 

It’s burning red again…

 

I hate you Key…

 

          “But omma” I retorted.

 

          “It’s obvious. You’re really blushing. It’s cute” key told me.

 

          “sorry” I just said and I looked at him worried.

 

          “don’t worry I won’t tell him” he assured me and gave me a smile that mothers used to comfort their children in situations like this.

 

          “you look so innocent. Is he you’re first crush?” he asked me.

 

          I thought about it before answering and he just looked at me with curiosity in his eyes.

 

          “no, but he’s my second crush I guess” I replied. I can’t believe I said that.

 

          “if he is your first crush that’s sad cause you’re 18 already. What happened to your first? Did you tell him you liked him?” he asked me worried.

 

          “well I told him but our relationship is an epic failure” I replied chuckling.

 

          “I support you and Minho” key said.

 

          “What?” I screamed at him.

 

          “I’m not deaf so don’t shout. I don’t want him hanging around with Krystal.” He replied with a bit of anger in his voice.

 

          “Who is that?” I asked curious about the tone he had when he mentioned her name.

 

          “Krystal is the sister of Jessica noona, a member of the girl’s generation. Jessica noona is the one with the blonde hair earlier who was playing with Donghae hyung. Krystal is also a talent of SM, their group is called F(X)” he explained.

 

          Before I could ask anymore questions Minho entered the room with the bucket of chicken in one of his hands while cola in the other. Onew Oppa was trailing behind him.

 

          “He almost ate all of your chicken. Luckily there are some left” Minho said as he handed me the bucket and the cola then sat beside me.

 

          I looked at Onew and he was looking at me with puppy eyes. I can see that he really wanted to eat more chicken. I called him to come near me and he followed.

 

          He sat in front of me and I gave him one of the three chicken legs left in the bucket.

 

          “Suujin he ate already” Minho stated while looking at his hyung who is now enjoying the chicken leg I gave him.

 

          “Don’t worry. I’m fine with this. Do you want some?” I asked him.

 

He just looked at me. I saw key and he was glaring at Onew who has a worried face.

 

          “Don’t worry Oppa I’m alright” I told Onew and smiled at him.

 

          “Thank you Suujin. You’re really nice. I like you a lot” he said as he stopped biting on to his chicken and smiled at me.

 

          Key and I looked at each other. The three of us were surprised to hear that.

 

          “How about I treat you chicken since you like it too? Taemin likes beef stakes more than chicken” he stated.

 

          “Is that a date?” key asked.

 

          He hesitated before he answered and looked at me.

 

          “Maybe” he said and rushed out of the room.

 

          My shoulders dropped when I heard that. Key laughed again.

 

          “I think he started liking you when Taemin told him that it was your idea to bring 3 buckets of chicken in our dorm and then he saw how you treated Jonghyun when he tried hitting on you” key explained and I just nodded.

 

          Key left the room and I was kind of alone with Minho, but Taemin is there sleeping.

 

          I was about to bite on the chicken when I saw Minho staring at my face. He smiled that sheepish smile again. I hate myself for falling for that smile of his.

 

          I offered him to bite at my chicken. He was surprised and about to refuse but I showed him my puppy eyes. The one I learned from Taemin and used on Minho. It made him bite on my chicken and yes! I feel like I’m in heaven!

 

 "by the way, you look pretty in that Kimono" he said and winked at me.

 

 

                            

LOL.. Suujin is so crazy!!! :)

her hearts goes

thump...

thump...

thump...

bacause of MINHO?

 

and not the guys that liked her?! hahaha

 

but what is exactly minho doing?

 

will he just play with her or is he for real?????!

 

When Siwon came to her life, he took away her chance of feeling that way for other people.

that is the reason why key told her that she is so innocent.

she grew up a little too fast for her to enjoy having and experiencing different kinds of relationship.

 

:)